Sad Day

Mayfield, KY

#21 Jan 7, 2012
Tim was speeding when came threw hornbeak and ran vehicle off road, police called ahead to troy police to stop him. He made it about 50 yards past city limits of hornbeak and crossed the line into on coming traffic at a high rate of speed. Three members of the Bell family lost their lives for no reason. A 3rd vehicle was damaged some also but no one hurt. Mr. Naifeh was airlifted to med with broken noise. It was reported he was late for a ballgame. Hear charges will be filed by law enforcement after investigation is complete.
ummmmmmm

Murray, KY

#22 Jan 7, 2012
Tim naifeh is doing fine, he is up and talking... moving around...
Uhoh

United States

#23 Jan 7, 2012
ummmmmmm wrote:
Tim naifeh is doing fine, he is up and talking... moving around...
I hope they get him on vehicular manslaughter charges. Frickin idiot... Was that ballgame that important??
Concerned

Washington, DC

#24 Jan 7, 2012
Who were the ones killed? I know some Bells from Hornbeak
Sad

Edwardsville, IL

#25 Jan 8, 2012
Sad
Pat

United States

#26 Jan 8, 2012
Sad Day wrote:
Tim was speeding when came threw hornbeak and ran vehicle off road, police called ahead to troy police to stop him. He made it about 50 yards past city limits of hornbeak and crossed the line into on coming traffic at a high rate of speed. Three members of the Bell family lost their lives for no reason. A 3rd vehicle was damaged some also but no one hurt. Mr. Naifeh was airlifted to med with broken noise. It was reported he was late for a ballgame. Hear charges will be filed by law enforcement after investigation is complete.
Where did this information come from?
sad

Humboldt, TN

#27 Jan 8, 2012
I beleive the Bell family was from Kenton.
Mitzi Naifeh Cater

Tavernier, FL

#28 Jan 8, 2012
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did this information come from?
I would like to know also, our family does not even know the information.
had to say

Hazel, KY

#29 Jan 8, 2012
David and his mother Sue Bell from Kenton were killed in the wreck THe father Jack was in the back seat and is in critical condition at the Med. The Bells are from Kenton. Prayers to that family.
Family

Tavernier, FL

#31 Jan 8, 2012
Tim is worse this AM. Prayers for all of the families involved.
tim

Cookeville, TN

#32 Jan 8, 2012
No Im fine, really!
OMG Get it Right

Martin, TN

#33 Jan 8, 2012
OMGotnezz wrote:
<quoted text> I only heard Mrs. Jack Bell and her son David from Kenton......they were going to the lake to eat ;;(( then here comes onea of those troublemaking Naifeh's.......he gonna get some PRISON time down yonder near the ole homeplace...that's vehicular manslaughter and attempted vehicular manslaughter. Prolly drunk too.......Prayers to ALL the families
You are CORRECT he gonna getta hometown view thru bars as he well should!!

United States

#34 Jan 8, 2012
Well can we have a true update on Tim?
ummmmmmm

Murray, KY

#35 Jan 8, 2012
guest wrote:
Well can we have a true update on Tim?
not responding, needs surgery to the brain... still bleeding from the brain, and unconscious
TTY

Union City, TN

#36 Jan 8, 2012
What time did this happen? The choppers were flying around 4 am.

Jackson, TN

#37 Jan 8, 2012
TTY wrote:
What time did this happen? The choppers were flying around 4 am.
The Naifeh wreck happened sometime Saturday mid to late afternoon because my mom came thru almost as soon as it had happened.
Guest 1

United States

#38 Jan 8, 2012
Naifeh was heading to Hillcrest in Troy to watch his daughter cheer... game started at 3... heard the sirens come through Troy about 5... don't know why he was running soooooo late, but....nonetheless, even speeding would not have gotten him to the game in time by then!
blaze

Jackson, TN

#39 Jan 8, 2012
The Ugly Truth wrote:
Please pray for all involved, and their families. This is so tragic.
yes it is,an could've happen to anyone of us, please keep these families in your thoughts an prayers !!!
sober

Martin, TN

#40 Jan 8, 2012
I guess you lose track of time when you've been drinking... and it causes you to be running so late
Really

Lewisville, TX

#41 Jan 8, 2012
sober wrote:
I guess you lose track of time when you've been drinking... and it causes you to be running so late
Were you with him? Did you see him drinking?Why don't you wait for facts before you say these things? Awful! Just pray please!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People from up north its time to go home! 2 hr Rage Against The ... 25
Teacher fired from a LC 5 hr concerned 2
UC Coach Fired? 10 hr Richard 17
Physician who works at Chad Odle's Urgent Care ... Tue Happy Patient 31
Review: John M Miles Attorney (Nov '13) Tue fedup 6
Race War Tue Runner 9
do not rent to these people (Dec '11) Tue yourfriend not 110
Union City Dating
Find my Match

Union City People Search