About time

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2012
The other three cops finally got there fired papers. Randy Odell, David Jones, Ashley Thompson!!!! Lmao
TRUTH

United States

#2 Jan 16, 2012
That is funny! I guess next time the will keep ther mouyh shut
omg

United States

#3 Jan 16, 2012
oh my
WoW

Newbern, TN

#4 Jan 18, 2012
You are wrong. The three have NOT been fired! And from what I have heard (from a very good source), they are returning back to work very soon.
guest24

Martin, TN

#5 Jan 18, 2012
Newspaper stated they would be terminated
guest

Henderson, TN

#6 Jan 18, 2012
Newspaper says all three are on 7 day suspensions and at the end of those suspensions, they will be terminated.
WoW

Newbern, TN

#7 Jan 18, 2012
Just don't be surprised when they ease their way back on shift. I don't think they have filled Hogg's spot. So think how long it would take them to fill three more slots! I just don't see them getting rid of the three.
question

Dexter, MO

#8 Jan 19, 2012
TRUTH wrote:
That is funny! I guess next time the will keep ther mouyh shut
what did they do?
The Mayor

United States

#9 Jan 19, 2012
WoW wrote:
Just don't be surprised when they ease their way back on shift. I don't think they have filled Hogg's spot. So think how long it would take them to fill three more slots! I just don't see them getting rid of the three.
It won't take long to fill the spots. You don't have to have any formal training to be a policeman.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10 Jan 19, 2012
Odell need to be fired. He is a crook.
moondog

Collierville, TN

#12 Jan 20, 2012
Polo_59 wrote:
Odell need to be fired. He is a crook.
well the reason for it is that they turned in a crime to the tbi instead of the dept so it could be covered up like everything else. it pissed them off and now someone is paying the dept. some money because they are still hiding information on the case. one being that ronnie roney was the one who had the four wheeler and his name is yet to be revealed, why is that. good ole boy is how they work up there. now the three are a threat to the dept. cause they will tell the truth so they let them go. barfield is dirty and as long as you play his game you are fine.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13 Jan 20, 2012
One of their good buddies is a tbi agent and his name in Lee DeArment(misspelled). he is a crook also. all of the cops are dirty. how many of them have done something against the law and it has never made it to the newspaper or legal actions been made. Alot!
Joe Friday

Martin, TN

#14 Jan 20, 2012
moondog wrote:
<quoted text>
well the reason for it is that they turned in a crime to the tbi instead of the dept so it could be covered up like everything else. it pissed them off and now someone is paying the dept. some money because they are still hiding information on the case. one being that ronnie roney was the one who had the four wheeler and his name is yet to be revealed, why is that. good ole boy is how they work up there. now the three are a threat to the dept. cause they will tell the truth so they let them go. barfield is dirty and as long as you play his game you are fine.
Roney and Hogg go way back. This doesn't come as a big shock.
Always

Martin, TN

#15 Jan 20, 2012
What comes around goes around. Always.
Go popo Go

Florence, KY

#16 Jan 21, 2012
You dumb punks none of em got fired they are gettin paid unlike you jobless punkazz hoes. The popo should be allowed to beat tha funk of yu jobless liteweightlosers . yu punks are all still livin wit yo mommaz lmao ya wannabe men need ta man up and grow a dick befo ya talk woof bout tha popo. ya all hoe mommaz did a shitty job raisin yall losers.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#17 Jan 21, 2012
Go popo Go wrote:
You dumb punks none of em got fired they are gettin paid unlike you jobless punkazz hoes. The popo should be allowed to beat tha funk of yu jobless liteweightlosers . yu punks are all still livin wit yo mommaz lmao ya wannabe men need ta man up and grow a dick befo ya talk woof bout tha popo. ya all hoe mommaz did a shitty job raisin yall losers.
Dude you need spelling lessons. You must be one of their informants that tell them whats going on in the city. That must be your job because who would hire someone that talked like that. i have a great paying job. And an education. Looks like your mother didn't make you go to school much, huh? lol!!!!!!! Fuck the Police!!! and anyone helping them(snitches).
guest

Maury City, TN

#18 Jan 21, 2012
Cops job is to keep people from breaking the law NOT TO PREVENT PEOPLE OR THEMSELVES FROM BEING DISHONEST

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disabled spectators 1 hr 1Catjesse 7
Bi curious 6 hr getoverit 9
Whos hiring 14 hr Making Money 3
Expect big jump hay & wheat 15 hr Speed limit 35 1
New jobs 20 hr Fact 21
Noah Adams Wreck?????? (Feb '14) Wed Btw 25
Financially Stuck In A Relationship (Sep '10) Wed Chaosbunnything 19

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union City Mortgages