Bellsouth DSL internet
bleepety bloop

Maury City, TN

#1 Apr 6, 2012
This crappy internet isnt even worth paying for. They claim its fast enough to watch videos and play games but its all lies. Total lies. I can only do those things at 1 am in the morning and after. They can't provide the county with enough juice to give the people the bandwidth they actually pay for so its even slower than the slow internet you pay for. This internet is laughable and makes me so mad sometimes I just wanna move just to get awesome charter internet. F*ck you Bellsouth. You really suck and i really and truly hate you with hate filled fervor. When DSL dies in Obion County I hope it goes to hell along with the rest of yall.
heresone

United States

#2 Apr 6, 2012
Wow! I do not understand your problem! I have had At&T high speed internet for over a year and I can download videos just fine. I had dial-up before that and certainly couldn't get the videos. Sorry you are having this trouble with it.
Philliproy

Germantown, TN

#3 Apr 6, 2012
AT&T has been working well here, too. I have had my AT&T high speed Internet since 2004. Maybe, a tree fell down and messed up your connection?
miss it

United States

#4 Apr 7, 2012
I Had to let it AT&T go last year when finances got tight.when i tried to get it back they claim its not available in my area now.I had to go to Hughes Net which REALLY sucks. I dont understand how I had it for 5 years then all the sudden its not available? Its rediculous. You would think a multi-billion dollar company would be able to do better than this.
Uh huh

Herndon, VA

#5 Apr 9, 2012
OMG!! Bellsouth is the WORSE DSL service there is! So glad to see somebody else agree! My Internet constantly drops a line, service has been horrible for years! It is NoT fast by any means!
As soon as contract is up --out the door it goes!!!
Avara

Nashville, TN

#6 Oct 22, 2016
I agree. Bellsouth sucks eggs and then some. We have 3 people in our home accessing the internet at the same time. One person cannot watch Netflix if another person is trying to play a game--and we're supposedly paying for the BEST connection available through them. A couple of years ago we've even asked about getting a separate line to our house and were told that we would have to foot the $1500+ bill to put another pole in for the connection AND even if we did pay for the additional pole it wouldn't be 'private' or owned by us...they would then allow OTHER people in the neighborhood to then connect to the pole we paid to have put in. We keep hoping another company will be in our area soon, cuz Bellsouth is god-awful.
dooley

Henderson, TN

#7 Oct 22, 2016
Agreed Bell South/ AT&T is only a small step up from dial up. Hughes also sucks. I guess if you choose to live in the country, and I do, we just have to deal with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendy laird 6 hr Curious 1
Dr. Nuako 6 hr ugh 3
divorce 6 hr ugh 4
The sexiest female over 30 in onion co 7 hr Ggggggj loop 1
who's the biggest poacher in obion co? (Jan '11) 14 hr Long gone 41
Amy Flippen 16 hr To close for comf... 6
JR's Auto Sales 123 East Main St. Union City, TN (Feb '11) Tue Derrick Taylor 93

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union City Mortgages