Ridgemont is out of hand

Posted in the Union City Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
lil bit

United States

#1 Aug 6, 2010
Wednesday a 7th grader at Ridgemont was caught with this penis out in class playing with it, and today he was caught doing it again. What I want to know is what is the school going to do to stop this from happening. We are only a week into the school year and things are already happening. I am getting scared to send my daughter to school. My niece is in this boys first three classes and she was called to the office today to tell them what she saw along with a few other students. I dont want my daughter to see that kind of stuff it is sickening....
forthewin

Smartt, TN

#2 Aug 6, 2010
1st post is lulz.
Hope this is not true

Ellenboro, NC

#3 Aug 6, 2010
I have no idea if this story is for real or not. I do know that my child would be giving his/her version at the police department not the principal's office.
dying to know

United States

#4 Aug 6, 2010
Did anyone find out if story is true or not about Ridgemont penis
lil bit

United States

#5 Aug 6, 2010
it definately is true call the school. My niece seen it, you can believe it or not its your choice. I was just letting people know what is going on so take it as you want
Hate it

United States

#6 Aug 6, 2010
This story is true my daughter was one of the girls that had to go to the office and tell her version and the police was called and it will be investigated. Its a shame that my 12 year old daughter had to see this happen at all especially at school. You can believe if you want but it is true....
Investigator Richard Head

Martin, TN

#7 Aug 6, 2010
I was able to get a description of the perp..... a shaft, two balls on one end, and a head on the other. Be on the look out in case he pops up again!
The Ugly Truth

Martin, TN

#8 Aug 6, 2010
I still remember when some of this crap happened at Ridgemont before the school year ended back in the spring. There were people who had doubts that anything at all had happened at that school... and the parents of the victim child were told that it would be 'investigated' and we all know where that got them. NOWHERE! BE VERY SURE that it's going to be investigated... or else it will get swept under the rug along with all the other occurrences at that damned school.

There were even a few people questioning the parents' ability to raise kids because they continued to let their children go to that school. Well, why don't they take the troublemakers out of the school... instead of it being up to the victims to leave and find their schooling elsewhere.

Ridgemont is a total joke.
curious

United States

#9 Aug 6, 2010
Kinda makes you wonder why the Pitts 'retired' this year. Probably because he did not know how to do his job!! And who is the principle there now? This is getting to become a habit, and someone needs to stand up for these kids!!!! They are being exposed to way too many things in that school..So glad my kids are out of school.
yeah right

Alcoa, TN

#10 Aug 6, 2010
Yeah, nothing like this has ever happened at LR,HC,BO,SF or UC!!???? Please, try to get the whole story before judgement is passed. I'm sure that everything possible is being done to control this situation. One problem is parents that think their children do no wrong, no matter what.They don't want their little darlings repromanded for anything. Mr. Pitts was the best principal in this county. Situations like this are usually handled in confidence, these are minor children, and a sensitive situation like this does not need to be broadcasted everywhere.
LiL CoUnTrY GiRl

United States

#11 Aug 7, 2010
Masturbation is a great stress reliever. Maybe the kid has a lot of stress. Maybe the girls with them low cut tops and short short skirts got him edgy. Maybe the teacher called him up to the front of the class and he had to reduce the swelling. Maybe your daughter saw 1 on the internet and wanted to see it in person. Maybe you need to get a life and let the school deal with it. Maybe your just a perv and like starting threads like this to get your own rocks off.
Maybe your a cougar and wish you could have a young boy. Maybe you never get off your fat ass and like to gossip all day long. Maybe your just a trouble maker and live on topix and when you don't see anything that interests you, you create it.
I could go on and on, but unlike you I have a life.
LiL CoUnTrY GiRl

United States

#12 Aug 7, 2010
Masturbation is a great stress reliever. Maybe the kid has a lot of stress. Maybe the girls with them low cut tops and short short skirts got him edgy. Maybe the teacher called him up to the front of the class and he had to reduce the swelling. Maybe your daughter saw 1 on the internet and wanted to see it in person. Maybe you need to get a life and let the school deal with it. Maybe your just a perv and like starting threads like this to get your own rocks off.
Maybe your a cougar and wish you could have a young boy. Maybe you never get off your fat ass and like to gossip all day long. Maybe your just a trouble maker and live on topix and when you don't see anything that interests you, you create it. Maybe if your so concerned about Ridgemont you should apply for a job there or volunteer.
Disappointed Parent

Alcoa, TN

#13 Aug 7, 2010
Just another case of the county trying not to handle a situation and trying to sweep it under the carpet. The School Administrators encourage their staff to keep things quiet. They don't want their dirty little secrets discussed in public. They threaten staff with termination for breaking confidentality. The term confidentiality is used very loosely in the county. It just means anything that administrator do not want told because it will make the school system look bad.
Administrator work twice as hard trying to hush up situations instead of taking control of them. There would be a lot less scandals if administration would just handle situations instead of placating parents, dismissing their concerns or just plain lying to parents.
question

Alcoa, TN

#14 Aug 7, 2010
I guess he thought it would be ok to have solo sex in school.

Wasn't there a scandal at this school a few years back when a teacher was caught having sex in a school closet with her student teacher?

If teachers can have sex on school property, why can't students?
Hope this is not true

Folkston, GA

#15 Aug 7, 2010
Would it be possible for the parents to press charges on their child's behalf? Forget about the school handling it.
Hello

Alcoa, TN

#16 Aug 7, 2010
LiL CoUnTrY GiRl wrote:
Maybe your a cougar and wish you could have a young boy. Maybe you never get off your fat ass and like to gossip all day long. Maybe your just a trouble maker and live on
topix and when you don't see anything that interests you, you create it. Maybe if your so concerned about Ridgemont you should apply for a job there or volunteer.
Wanna help me reduce some stress?
just me

United States

#17 Aug 7, 2010
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by that astounding display of brain power on her part, I'd say that's about all she's good for.
uc anon

Hendersonville, NC

#18 Aug 7, 2010
Good grief, you people act like this has never happened anywhere else. Way back in the day when I was in elementary, we had a boy pull his penis out and pretend it was a stick shift while we were in the auditorium. It happens and while we may or may not want our children "exposed" to such actions, you might want to consider the other things they are exposed to via the internet, television and music. Unless your child is locked in a closed somewhere, they all know what a penis is.

I'm not saying it's okay but wake up and look around you, kids today are way past where we were in elementary school. It is a shame.
LiL CoUnTrY GiRl

United States

#19 Aug 7, 2010
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't afford it !
Sad

Dyersburg, TN

#20 Aug 7, 2010
lil bit wrote:
Wednesday a 7th grader at Ridgemont was caught with this penis out in class playing with it, and today he was caught doing it again. What I want to know is what is the school going to do to stop this from happening. We are only a week into the school year and things are already happening. I am getting scared to send my daughter to school. My niece is in this boys first three classes and she was called to the office today to tell them what she saw along with a few other students. I dont want my daughter to see that kind of stuff it is sickening....
Well let's blame the music, the movies, and the fact we no longer disapline our kids anymore at home.We send letters to the schools telling them not to punish our child and they know they can push it to the edge.Expell this person or it will only be the beginning.What ever happened to the days when kids feared the teacher instead of the teacher fearing the kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Jimmy Smith (Feb '13) 2 hr KIM 62
Stay On Your Toes 2 hr Sad 19
stray cats on north 2nd st 14 hr Haha 2
Bipolar depression 15 hr LOL 4
New Tire Factory Clarksville 16 hr BigBossMan 5
Ware Apartments (Jun '16) 16 hr BigBossMan 30
Living in union city, tn 16 hr Julidan 47

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance