wat bout the ridgemont fight!!!!!!

wat bout the ridgemont fight!!!!!!

Posted in the Union City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 14, 2010
Who was the girls that got into a fight wednesday i heard it got rough....
Eye witness

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 14, 2010
It was Kelly Woods, Samantha Cartwright, Shellie Andola, Courtney Rivers, Tiffany Beckham, Lakesha Wilson, Roger Hampton, Ashlee Payne, Brittany Stevens, and Trina Thompson.

It was a really bad fight. Samantha had a baseball bat and hit Kelly in the ankle with and they said the doctors may have to amputate her foot. Roger sucker punched Lakesha because he said she has been fooling around with his girlfriend. After that happened the rest of the girls all pulled up and joined in on the beatings. Roger and 3 of the girls were left there knocked out and are still laying there from what I've heard.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 14, 2010
no the girls names were mccall scarborough, christan land, savannah baget, and alexis butler
living the good life

Union City, TN

#4 Aug 14, 2010
is this a joke?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#5 Aug 14, 2010
no this is real i heard some girl got hit with a lunch tray and messed her up...
DeeJay

Union City, TN

#6 Aug 14, 2010
no alexis got hit in the head with a tray but it didnt do shyt to her! ok . a lil knot that was it so all u ppl tryin to start shit needa get there shyt straight b 4 gettin on here runnin ur mouth! i <3 ya ali!!
Hello

Alcoa, TN

#7 Aug 14, 2010
Who cares it's a middle school fight.
curious

United States

#8 Aug 14, 2010
Eye witness wrote:
It was Kelly Woods, Samantha Cartwright, Shellie Andola, Courtney Rivers, Tiffany Beckham, Lakesha Wilson, Roger Hampton, Ashlee Payne, Brittany Stevens, and Trina Thompson.
It was a really bad fight. Samantha had a baseball bat and hit Kelly in the ankle with and they said the doctors may have to amputate her foot. Roger sucker punched Lakesha because he said she has been fooling around with his girlfriend. After that happened the rest of the girls all pulled up and joined in on the beatings. Roger and 3 of the girls were left there knocked out and are still laying there from what I've heard.
When did this fight happen?
Eye witness

United States

#9 Aug 15, 2010
The fight took place last week, not sure exactly what day. I talked to Gilbert Davis lastnight and he said Kelly is doing better and should be able to come home from the hospital by the end of the year. They are not going to amputate her foot but there is nerve damage and they have to get a special made shoe for her that is oversized because she has to wear ice packs around her foot for six months to reduce the swelling. As for Samantha, she is looking at assault charges and possibly attempted murder depending on how strict the judges want to be. I don't know about the other people involved. Gilbert said that when he drove by the school the other people were still laying there. Something needs to be done at that school about this, better security or something.
DeeJay

Union City, TN

#10 Aug 15, 2010
Hello wrote:
Who cares it's a middle school fight.
i do its my dam cousin and ppl like to talk shyt!
curious

Quincy, FL

#11 Aug 16, 2010
JD??
DeeJay

Union City, TN

#12 Aug 17, 2010
no jd is my cousin too tho

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#13 Aug 22, 2010
witch one is your cousin alexis
Right-on

United States

#14 Aug 22, 2010
This is usually a good school. No tolerance for bad behavior. Alternative school they should go. And maybe try their luck next year. If the child,(and they are children)are charged with anything they should not be allowed to come back into the school system until someone responsible like a court appointed guardian follows them to deem them appropriate to attend public school. As for the parents. They should have seen this coming. Nip bad behavior in the bud!!!!
bored

Union City, TN

#15 Aug 22, 2010
I never heard about this, but I haven't gotten the local paper in years either. Glad I didn't get the job I applied for there now.
reb

Akron, OH

#16 Aug 22, 2010
bored wrote:
I never heard about this, but I haven't gotten the local paper in years either. Glad I didn't get the job I applied for there now.
hey bored how is your team doin
dana

Miami, FL

#17 Aug 23, 2010
Horsegirl09 wrote:
no the girls names were mccall scarborough, christan land, savannah baget, and alexis butler
McCall Scarborough?? Who is her mother?
bored

Union City, TN

#18 Aug 23, 2010
what team?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#19 Aug 25, 2010
Nanette butler and you better not say shit bout her bc i will go off.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#20 Aug 25, 2010
Nanette bulter is her mom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obion county fair 4 min better than the fair 4
News Fire destroys church in Union City, TN 8 min get over yourself 54
Randy Jones-Bartola's 46 min Blacktool 13
Doing the right thing 48 min hopeless 31
Tattoo shop 2 hr Calvin 2
What deer think sequentially? 6 hr Buck 2
Union city football 7 hr Statechamp09 22

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union City Mortgages