First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 09

Byesville, OH

#1 Dec 11, 2009
A while back a guy died (cancer) his family was left w/ a hefty financial burden (morgage). the local bikers got together and raised enough money to not only bury the guy but they also pitched in out of their own pockets to pay the families, house pymt, utilities, and car pymt. When they asked the state for help, the state wouldnt help them. I'm not a biker myself but I do know that the majority have hearts of gold... GO BIKERS, that is what I call leading by example. I never was one into stereotypes
Agree

Martin, TN

#3 Dec 12, 2009
I agree ! My brother is a biker and they know how to take care of the people in need. Wouldn't it be a better world if we all took care of eachother when someone is truly in need of some assistance. But that well never happen as long as there are those out there just looking for a free ride and ruining it for everyone else. Those people should be required to get a job or live in poverty in a secluded location. I have lived the paycheck to paycheck lifestyle and worked my but off for the things my family need. Then there are these other people living off the Gov. that are perfectly capable of getting a job. I have a cousin that lives off the gov. and they actually pay him to live in a certain location in Union City and pay his rent and utilities, even cable tv! Why does the gov. keep wasting our money? Sorry I got off the subject of bikers I didn't mean to take away from the great things that they do for our community.
Mocca

United States

#4 Dec 12, 2009
Agree wrote:
I agree ! My brother is a biker and they know how to take care of the people in need. Wouldn't it be a better world if we all took care of eachother when someone is truly in need of some assistance. But that well never happen as long as there are those out there just looking for a free ride and ruining it for everyone else. Those people should be required to get a job or live in poverty in a secluded location. I have lived the paycheck to paycheck lifestyle and worked my but off for the things my family need. Then there are these other people living off the Gov. that are perfectly capable of getting a job. I have a cousin that lives off the gov. and they actually pay him to live in a certain location in Union City and pay his rent and utilities, even cable tv! Why does the gov. keep wasting our money? Sorry I got off the subject of bikers I didn't mean to take away from the great things that they do for our community.
How do you get that,im tired of working !
Agree

Martin, TN

#5 Dec 12, 2009
Get what?
private

Hendersonville, NC

#6 Dec 13, 2009
Mizbehavin2010 wrote:
A while back a guy died (cancer) his family was left w/ a hefty financial burden (morgage). the local bikers got together and raised enough money to not only bury the guy but they also pitched in out of their own pockets to pay the families, house pymt, utilities, and car pymt. When they asked the state for help, the state wouldnt help them. I'm not a biker myself but I do know that the majority have hearts of gold... GO BIKERS, that is what I call leading by example. I never was one into stereotypes
That doesn't excuse them for all the drugs they deal out to little kids.

Since: Dec 09

Byesville, OH

#7 Dec 13, 2009
private wrote:
<quoted text>That doesn't excuse them for all the drugs they deal out to little kids.
So bikers are the sole supply of drugs? my ex is in a club and has never done a drug in his life or dealt them. Most bikers I know have legit jobs, pay taxes and my ex is a great father, I think you might have bikers confused with lazy deadbeats that refuse to make an honest living. I'm sure there is an exeption to every rule but is it really fair to stereotype ALL bikers like that. Maybe you watch too much Gangland episodes
private

Miami, FL

#8 Dec 15, 2009
Mizbehavin2010 wrote:
<quoted text>So bikers are the sole supply of drugs? my ex is in a club and has never done a drug in his life or dealt them. Most bikers I know have legit jobs, pay taxes and my ex is a great father, I think you might have bikers confused with lazy deadbeats that refuse to make an honest living. I'm sure there is an exeption to every rule but is it really fair to stereotype ALL bikers like that. Maybe you watch too much Gangland episodes
Maybe you need to get off the pipe.

Since: Dec 09

Byesville, OH

#9 Dec 17, 2009
Mizbehavin2010 wrote:
<quoted text>So bikers are the sole supply of drugs? my ex is in a club and has never done a drug in his life or dealt them. Most bikers I know have legit jobs, pay taxes and my ex is a great father, I think you might have bikers confused with lazy deadbeats that refuse to make an honest living. I'm sure there is an exeption to every rule but is it really fair to stereotype ALL bikers like that. Maybe you watch too much Gangland episodes
the only pipe i even come close to is welded to a harleyyou freakin idiot, my ole mans harley pipes alone probably cost more than you make in a year. you not only need a job but intelligence could do nothing but help you. stupid people like you really do humor me. I can I get some props from my fellow brothers and sisters, as i said there r exceptions to every rule but there are kids selling drugs to other kids AT SCHOOL and they dont even own a bike , let alone a harley. What planet r u on?
private

United States

#10 Dec 19, 2009
Mizbehavin2010 wrote:
<quoted text>the only pipe i even come close to is welded to a harleyyou freakin idiot, my ole mans harley pipes alone probably cost more than you make in a year. you not only need a job but intelligence could do nothing but help you. stupid people like you really do humor me. I can I get some props from my fellow brothers and sisters, as i said there r exceptions to every rule but there are kids selling drugs to other kids AT SCHOOL and they dont even own a bike , let alone a harley. What planet r u on?
Pipes are bolted to a Harley not welded but I can picture you with your lips rapped around them.Most BIKERS are memebers of a club who pass their women around like a bottle.

Since: Dec 09

Byesville, OH

#11 Dec 20, 2009
private wrote:
<quoted text>Pipes are bolted to a Harley not welded but I can pictureES you with your lips rapped around them.Most BIKERS are memebers of a club who pass their women around like a bottle.
YOU TRULY R PATHETIC, N A PERV U PROBABLY CAN C A LOT OF LIPS RAPPED AROUND PIPES N OTHER THINGS AS WELL BUT THATA NJUST THE KIND OF PERSON U R. I KNOW A LOT OF BIKERS THAT R "SECRET SANTAS" 4 THE KIDS N I DONT THINK ANY OF THEIR STOCKINGS R FILLRD W/ DRUGS DUMB AS......
DEB

United States

#12 Dec 20, 2009
I have alot of respect for Bikers. They do alot of good for people around here. Yeah in some areas of the country they might be a problem. But not around here. Look how they have taken care of our Fallen hero's.
For Real

Miami, FL

#13 Dec 20, 2009
Mizbehavin2010 wrote:
<quoted text>YOU TRULY R PATHETIC, N A PERV U PROBABLY CAN C A LOT OF LIPS RAPPED AROUND PIPES N OTHER THINGS AS WELL BUT THATA NJUST THE KIND OF PERSON U R. I KNOW A LOT OF BIKERS THAT R "SECRET SANTAS" 4 THE KIDS N I DONT THINK ANY OF THEIR STOCKINGS R FILLRD W/ DRUGS DUMB AS......
And you keep posting shit about how great a dead junkie(Gary Ball)was so I really don't give a damn about your opinion.
Mizbehavin2010

Byesville, OH

#16 Dec 22, 2009
For Real wrote:
<quoted text>And you keep posting shit about how great a dead junkie(Gary Ball)was so I really don't give a damn about your opinion.
I dont live my life for your opinion and could give 2 shits what you think about mine. you probably dont like bikers either. Garry Ball never did a drug in his life anybody that knew him will tell you the same thing and I admit to a lot of bad shit I did but gave up drugs n crime a long time ago and entered the medical field you may have gary jr n garry sr confused but either way you're a no class havin MF'er to speak ill of any dead person but I guess its your choice to show your ignorance, personally I feel sorry for you. Besides what does any of that have to do w/ bikers dumb as$#%^
lol

United States

#18 Dec 22, 2009
private wrote:
<quoted text>Pipes are bolted to a Harley not welded but I can picture you with your lips rapped around them.Most BIKERS are memebers of a club who pass their women around like a bottle.
AWWW>>> Did someone get thier ass wooped by a biker.. I feel so bad for you.. hope your wounds cleared up ok...
private

United States

#19 Dec 22, 2009
Yeah they did.It was your momma.
angry biker

Monterey, TN

#20 Feb 11, 2010
private wrote:
<quoted text>Pipes are bolted to a Harley not welded but I can picture you with your lips rapped around them.Most BIKERS are memebers of a club who pass their women around like a bottle.
You have that wrong, most bikers are not in clubs. We are middle class people that work to pay for their bikes and when we do get a little time off we get on our bikes with friends and go for a relaxing ride. Sounds like you are a little jealous you dont own one.
private

United States

#21 Feb 20, 2010
i will hit u so hard it will knock u into yesterday punk
hot man

United States

#22 Feb 26, 2010
don't hate because either you cant afford a bike or to scared to ride one .Ether way i would rather have a friend who is true biker than a fake a** like y'all who down people you don't even know
sob

Memphis, TN

#23 Mar 3, 2010
hot man wrote:
don't hate because either you cant afford a bike or to scared to ride one .Ether way i would rather have a friend who is true biker than a fake a** like y'all who down people you don't even know
Hell yes!
tired of being judged

Forrest City, AR

#24 Mar 13, 2010
JUST A BIKER
But, You Didn't See Me

I saw you, hug your purse closer to you in the grocery store line.
But, you didn't see me, put an extra $10.00 in the collection plate last Sunday.

I saw you, pull your child closer when we passed each other on the sidewalk..
But, you didn't see me, playing Santa at the local mall.

I saw you, change your mind about going into the restaurant.
But, you didn't see me, attending a meeting to raise more money for the hurricane relief.

I saw you, roll up your window and shake your head when I drove by.
But, you didn't see me, riding behind you when you flicked your cigarette butt out the car window.

I saw you, frown at me when I smiled at your children.
But, you didn't see me, when I took time off from work to run toys to the homeless.

I saw you, stare at my long hair.
But, you didn't see me, and my friends cut ten inches off for Locks of Love.

I saw you, roll your eyes at our leather coats and gloves.
But, you didn't see me, and my brothers donate our old coats and gloves to those that had none.

I saw you, look in fright at my tattoos.
But, you didn't see me, cry as my children where born and have their name written over and in my heart.

I saw you, change lanes while rushing off to go somewhere.
But, you didn't see me, going home to be with my family.

I saw you, complain about how loud and noisy our bikes can be.
But, you didn't see me, when you were changing the CD and drifted into my lane.

I saw you, yelling at your kids in the car.
But, you didn't see me, pat my child's hands, knowing he was safe behind me.

I saw you, reading the newspaper or map as you drove down the road.
But, you didn't see me, squeeze my wife's leg when she told me to take the next turn.

I saw you, race down the road in the rain.
But, you didn't see me, get soaked to the skin so my son could have the car to go on his date.

I saw you, run the yellow light just to save a few minutes of time.
But, you didn't see me, trying to turn right.

I saw you, cut me off because you needed to be in the lane I was in.
But, you didn't see me, leave the road.

I saw you, waiting impatiently for my friends to pass.
But, you didn't see me. I wasn't there.

I saw you, go home to your family.
But, you didn't see me. Because, I died that day you cut me off.

I was just a biker,
A person with friends and a family.
Author Unknown

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do the right thing 42 min Give it all away 4
You just can't shut your mouth, can you? 5 hr Chaser 4
Shhhh 5 hr Secret 1
Living in union city, tn 5 hr ohnooo 35
Obion county schools 8 hr Ghhh6 20
Who is the. Baddest.hottest female in union city 9 hr Ghhh6 1
Ware Apartments (Jun '16) 12 hr wwf 29

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union City Mortgages