Lake Road School Dress Code
my gosh

Martin, TN

#23 Feb 18, 2013
Doctor Dress Code wrote:
Cammo is for hunting your are at school to learn get over it. I bet you would like to wear cammo to church.
Would it matter if someone wanted to wear camo to church? I thought you attend church to worship? This being the reason many don't attend is because of people like you. We don't have the 'right outfit' so we stay home and watch Joel Osteen so you can't criticize what we 'wore on Sunday'.
truth

Martin, TN

#24 Feb 19, 2013
Tell you what I just saw on FB. A South Fulton student with a pic saying 'camo day at school' in her camo shirt and pants. Is Lake Rd the only school in the county that can't?
Cougars at hillcrest

Edgewood, TX

#25 Feb 19, 2013
Hillcrest has a camo day, during school spirit week. I thought lake rd did too? Lake road has always thought they were the best, looks like they finally can get their noses out the air a little bit!
Dumb county people

Grand Saline, TX

#26 Feb 19, 2013
Anybody retarded enough to send their children to the county school system deserves what they get. Stop whining and just follow the dress code. Camo is fugly anyway and for HUNTIN. Lol
lol

Martin, TN

#27 Feb 19, 2013
Dumb county people wrote:
Anybody retarded enough to send their children to the county school system deserves what they get. Stop whining and just follow the dress code. Camo is fugly anyway and for HUNTIN. Lol
Is this coming from a parent of a 'city kid' that don't know how to keep their pants up?
Dumb county people

Grand Saline, TX

#28 Feb 19, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this coming from a parent of a 'city kid' that don't know how to keep their pants up?
At least we don't allow teen moms to be cheerleaders. That's disgusting! What the hell is that about anyway? At least "pretend" to believe in some MORALS for the sake of the children!
question

Martin, TN

#29 Feb 19, 2013
Dumb county people wrote:
<quoted text>At least we don't allow teen moms to be cheerleaders. That's disgusting! What the hell is that about anyway? At least "pretend" to believe in some MORALS for the sake of the children!
How did I know that you would start in on that girl AGAIN? It's obvious by all of the other threads y'all have started that the problem you have is,in fact,with this girls mother and NOT with this girl being a teen mom. Who gives a rats a**. Lets get back to the topic at hand, THE DRESS CODE!
County parent

Grand Saline, TX

#30 Feb 19, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
How did I know that you would start in on that girl AGAIN? It's obvious by all of the other threads y'all have started that the problem you have is,in fact,with this girls mother and NOT with this girl being a teen mom. Who gives a rats a**. Lets get back to the topic at hand, THE DRESS CODE!
I really don't understand why it's so hard for some people to follow a simple dress code. You would think some of these parents were being asked to do brain surgery with all this whining going on. Just follow the dress code!
Left wing

Dallas, TX

#31 Feb 19, 2013
U can dress em up but u cannot n make em any smarter lol
wondering

Beech Bluff, TN

#32 Feb 19, 2013
Is huss leaving since his rating is low? Why does he not make his co-workers have a dress code? He always looks so nice in his suits. He has done a great job.

Since: Feb 13

Martin, TN

#33 Feb 19, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
well Lake Road just picks on the kids they want to and it is really getting old.
I took my children out of Lake Road because the teachers called my oldest lazy and other names because he couldn't understand the work. They tried to make him write off 100x's each because of this. he did the work and it was put in his bag 15 mins later I get a call saying he didn't do it. He was very upset and I pulled them that day. It is the worst school in OC
On the same page

Union City, TN

#34 Feb 20, 2013
who knowa wrote:
<quoted text>
I took my children out of Lake Road because the teachers called my oldest lazy and other names because he couldn't understand the work. They tried to make him write off 100x's each because of this. he did the work and it was put in his bag 15 mins later I get a call saying he didn't do it. He was very upset and I pulled them that day. It is the worst school in OC
I was told it is to late in the year to transfer! Can I ask where you are sending your kids or if you are homeschooling now? I have had a few run ins and I'm about to my breaking point. I have dealt with LRS for a long time and never had as much bull as this year honestly!
mother of a child

Union City, TN

#35 Feb 28, 2013
call 18006709882 they will help you deal with the school your child get them involved.
Yourownfault

United States

#36 Feb 28, 2013
On the same page wrote:
<quoted text>
I was told it is to late in the year to transfer! Can I ask where you are sending your kids or if you are homeschooling now? I have had a few run ins and I'm about to my breaking point. I have dealt with LRS for a long time and never had as much bull as this year honestly!
Did you bring these problems on yourself? Most people are fine with things!!
thinkaboutit

Martin, TN

#37 Mar 1, 2013
Pregnant or not at least she is still in school. We all make our own decisions in life and we learn from them. I'm so glad you think you are GOD cause the last time I checked he was the only perfect one around. Some adults on here act like children. We need to set better examples for our children. God Bless!
decent woman

Ft Mitchell, KY

#38 Mar 6, 2013
Doctor Dress Code wrote:
Well I think all the boys should have the same black pants and white oxford shirts and black leather dress shoes and all the girls should all have the same black pants white oxford shirts and black dress shoes. I have seen this in another school all children looked the same rich poor black white all were the same it works and I think it would be great for Obion County and Union City schools.
agree.also mandatory haircuts.
boys=flattop
girls=pixie
LOL

Martin, TN

#39 Mar 13, 2013
Yeah too bad 2nd baptist went heel over fucking feet when Duck Dynasty came...he wore CAMO! Its all about the $$.
I am in church to learn about God...teach me God and get off my clothes.
I am in school to learn my ABCs Reading Math ect...teach my kids that and as long as they are clean and their ass isnt hanging out GET OVER IT! WORRY ABOUT THE TEACHERS TEACHING MY CHILD!!!!!!!!!!
well

Martin, TN

#40 Mar 13, 2013
LOL wrote:
Yeah too bad 2nd baptist went heel over fucking feet when Duck Dynasty came...he wore CAMO! Its all about the $$.
I am in school to learn my ABCs Reading Math ect...teach my kids that and as long as they are clean and their ass isnt hanging out GET OVER IT! WORRY ABOUT THE TEACHERS TEACHING MY CHILD!!!!!!!!!!
Huh?

Jackson, TN

#41 Mar 13, 2013
LOL wrote:
Wow! You are a class act!
wondering

Ripley, TN

#42 Mar 13, 2013
Will Huss stay for the next school year? Word has it he maybe leaving.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old troy road 29 min wth 5
Traffic Cameras 2 hr Average Joe 36
Redneck night at OC game 4 hr In the know 3
a.w. 9 hr A.W. 24
johnny Smith aka Johnny smooth 10 hr guest 2
Stefan Readenour in the news 12 hr guest 4
Derrick ODell (Nov '12) 17 hr Big yin 75
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union City Mortgages