who do you know who lives off there k...

who do you know who lives off there kids child support?

Posted in the Union City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
worken

United States

#1 Oct 19, 2010
from all of us people that work would like to point the losers out that dont work and live of there child support!
spongebob

Cookeville, TN

#2 Oct 19, 2010
beth meadows lives off her c/s.heard she uses it to buy drugs......
haha

Waterloo, Canada

#3 Oct 19, 2010
Child support? What is that? Oh,that's the money my ex is suppose to be paying me for our child. I've never seen it...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4 Oct 19, 2010
Yea, like I could live off the whole $42 a week my ex is SUPPOSED to pay and doesn't...the Child Support laws in TN are retarded.
Myadvice

Martin, TN

#5 Oct 19, 2010
These men and women who are suppose to be paying child support are probably working an under the table job and getting paid pretty darn good for it too. Like the best job to get is a janitorial job or consruction job. Believe me I know. The Tennessee Child support offices need to do some undercover work so our childen will be taken care of an the lowlife so called parents that aren't doing there job would lose and get locked up so they aren't roaming free and getting by with it. What kills me the children when they are grown gets closer to the low life parent of theres for some odd reason. It is like a slap in the face to the good parent.
tim

United States

#6 Oct 20, 2010
valerie howell lives off her kids money,buying new $hit for herself and going to bars every weekend!
no concern

United States

#7 Oct 20, 2010
Lisa Driver lives off her child support.
fyi

Trenton, TN

#8 Oct 20, 2010
valerie does work i know who u are u are her ex. she has a right to get out and enjoy her self i dont get that chance, i havent been out in a long time

Richmond, TX

#9 Oct 20, 2010
To many people know Val. An that she dont take care of her kids that she is always out. Her mom keeps them while she out doing only god knows who. So dont be sayin its her ex posting. Cause everybody knows shes a slut.
Duh

United States

#10 Oct 20, 2010
There is way more deadbeat dads than there is women living off child support!
fyi

Union City, TN

#11 Oct 20, 2010
i know val really well and i know tim is her ex. i have know val for 16 years, and there is nothing wrong with her gettin out. i dont get that option. i work and go home thats all i do.

Portland, OR

#12 Oct 20, 2010
Well u dont know her to well they were together Saturday nite @ cody's an again together Sunday. So you better get ur facts together. Any1 can post as anything. Duh..
mee

United States

#13 Oct 20, 2010
guest wrote:
Well u dont know her to well they were together Saturday nite @ cody's an again together Sunday. So you better get ur facts together. Any1 can post as anything. Duh..
sounds like ur facts ar messd up cuz she was with me sat nite. and i aint a guy im a friend. now,?

United States

#14 Oct 20, 2010
Well it must be Wendy then. I cant believe u still want to be her friend. But like i said we all know her really well. She has done to many people wrong to many times. An she will get whats hers....KARMA FINDS ALL.....

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#15 Dec 7, 2010
The Child Support office/Government or whatever, needs to go to the local banks and these towns/cases and set up an account for these kids and have a certian age that the kids can get it. So that the ones that pays child support knows that the other parent isn't buying drugs, and doing stupid shit.
AmericanSpirit

Morristown, TN

#16 Dec 7, 2010
worken wrote:
from all of us people that work would like to point the losers out that dont work and live of there child support!
I do !

Barlow, KY

#17 Dec 10, 2010
spongebob wrote:
beth meadows lives off her c/s.heard she uses it to buy drugs......
that or she spreads her legs for it

Barlow, KY

#18 Dec 10, 2010
jeannie edwards or whatever her last name is now has been doing it for a long time

Humboldt, TN

#20 Dec 10, 2010
Not one man or woman for that matter ever pays enough child support that another person would be able to entirely live off of.Everyone posting on here knows that!
Richie Rich

Fulton, KY

#21 Dec 11, 2010
guest wrote:
jeannie edwards or whatever her last name is now has been doing it for a long time
The funny thing is that the one that is suppose to be paying her child support is not paying any type of child support on her kids, and further more if she was living off her child support then why in the hell has she been living with her mother for so many years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single in Northwest Tennessee 1 hr Makes no sense 4
Barry james 1 hr Yep yep 2
Attorney Tim Naifeh Found Guilty of Triple Murder (May '15) 2 hr UC2l 9
Bill Simrell A.K.A. "The Bully" 2 hr jimmy dale 7
Daycare 2 hr concerned 5
Divorced Dads 2 hr jimmy dale 17
Joy the angel 5 hr Finally 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union City Mortgages