Free House Payments
Bull Crapped

Canton, TX

#41 Nov 3, 2011
I apologise for all these terrible comments. Some people just don't understand the mentality of uneducated factory workers. Once our factories close we like to convince ourselves that there is no where else on earth to work. Some of us wouldn't dream of venturing outside the county line to find other jobs in booming areas. It scares us too much cause we might learn something new or have to be around strangers.
Steve

Martin, TN

#42 Nov 3, 2011
Bull Crapped wrote:
I apologise for all these terrible comments. Some people just don't understand the mentality of uneducated factory workers. Once our factories close we like to convince ourselves that there is no where else on earth to work. Some of us wouldn't dream of venturing outside the county line to find other jobs in booming areas. It scares us too much cause we might learn something new or have to be around strangers.
Whats your point fool, its nothing like that at all. I just happen to like the area. Not crazy about living in a huge city fighting hour long waits in traffic and the etc. I like to walk out into my 3 acre yard and take in the fresh air. I love to open my window and not hear my neighbors humping next door,or fighting. Lived in Nashville once and well it was sirens, and folks fighting in the apartment complex next to me every night, and cost of living was a lot higher. I prefer living in a country setting and I also love being around my family. I very well cant load up my Parents, Siblings, Nephews, Neieces, and Grandparents and friends and take my whole way of life to texas. I do love Texas though. Come to Dallas to visit often its great for a week but then im ready to come home. It has nothing to do with my education level but just the life I choose. We all have that right. If you wanted to flee, leave your family and friends, to move or what ever way you want to live your life that is your right but dont knock mine and try to belittle me for choosing to live at a place I love. If you love the City fine im not Knocking you. I will be fine here without GY. Its not the end of our worlds as You, Hmmmm, and ICU would just love for it to be. I agree ya ll are angry people about something it would do all three of you good to get some counseling. Number one to worry about yoursleves instead of what is going on with GY folks. We dont need any of your advise. We are all well aware of how to live. Many of my friends did transfer and move. Just not something I wanted to do. Beleive it or not I have traveled all over the U.S., Canada and Mexico. This is where i want to be.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#43 Nov 3, 2011
Steve wrote:
Thanks, I farmed my whole life and worked at GY for 5yrs, I'll check this out. Could use the help, I worked hard at GY, paid taxes but only made 14per hour for 3yrs and 18 for 2. Not like I got rich. I did get hurt out there though. Still recovering from that really. Although, I did not hold it over GY head. Just had some surgury and sucked it up you know. My shoulder will never be the same though. It was tough work.
Hurt? So you are one of the work comp leechers that are responsible for the plant closing. Now you are going on welfare. No wonder employers are hiring mexicans with attituded people like you around
haha

Martin, TN

#44 Nov 3, 2011
Bull Crapped wrote:
I apologise for all these terrible comments. Some people just don't understand the mentality of uneducated factory workers. Once our factories close we like to convince ourselves that there is no where else on earth to work. Some of us wouldn't dream of venturing outside the county line to find other jobs in booming areas. It scares us too much cause we might learn something new or have to be around strangers.
For folks who love the country setting you live in, for those of you who worked at GY or anywhere else that Lost your job. If you would like to go to college or need some assistance in paying your mortgage till you get out of school or get another job. Go to this website and see if you Qualify. WWW.keepmytnhome.org .
Steve

Martin, TN

#45 Nov 3, 2011
icu_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hurt? So you are one of the work comp leechers that are responsible for the plant closing. Now you are going on welfare. No wonder employers are hiring mexicans with attituded people like you around
I was never on workers comp. I was hurt at work because a light fell from the ceiling and hit me. Hit my shoulder and dislocated it. In fact I worked for several weeks after that seeing GY doctors. Finally, they agreed to do some surgery to repair it. I was off work over a Holiday period of which I scheduled my surgury. I returned to work on time after the Holiday. I was on Light duty as anyone would of been for about 3 weeks, but while I was on light duty i was working doing a job that was crucial to the production work being done. So, again here you go talking about things you dont know about and getting over wrought. You need medication for your mental illness. You do not have the ability to know every persons situation at GY. So keep your hypothietical unreasonable thoughts to yourself
HAHA

Martin, TN

#46 Nov 3, 2011
icu_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hurt? So you are one of the work comp leechers that are responsible for the plant closing. Now you are going on welfare. No wonder employers are hiring mexicans with attituded people like you around
Thanks ICU for giving me another reason to post this 11 more times.

If anyone needs help with house payments go to WWW.keepmytnhome.org .
ummmmmmm

Murray, KY

#47 Nov 3, 2011
icu_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hurt? So you are one of the work comp leechers that are responsible for the plant closing. Now you are going on welfare. No wonder employers are hiring mexicans with attituded people like you around
been looking for someone to say that they got hurt at goodyear, and admit it! Wow! The truth shall set you free icu! Right? You called it, and now we see the reason why goodyear is all gone!
HAHA

Martin, TN

#48 Nov 3, 2011
ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>been looking for someone to say that they got hurt at goodyear, and admit it! Wow! The truth shall set you free icu! Right? You called it, and now we see the reason why goodyear is all gone!
thanks hmmmmm. was not steve's fault GY Light fell from the ceiling. Are you here to tell the World that you have never been hurt at all. Well, fact is that accidents happen. From what Steve says he did get hurt it was GY fault and he in turn saw their doctors, and did not sue or even draw workers comp. Sounds like to me he was a good employee and certainly nothing to be ashamed of but thanks to you to hmmmm for giving me a reason to post here and 10 more times else where on the net.

Folks if your need assistance with your Mortgage and have lost your job. Visit www.keepmytnhome.org
Steve

Martin, TN

#49 Nov 3, 2011
Thanks HaHa, you tell it like it is. I like that. As for hmmmm and icu. Who cares what to cluesless indivduals like them think. I certainly dont. I also agree folks visit www.keepmytnhome.org if you need assistance and have been laid off work. ICU and Hmmm ya ll should move into together I have always heard misery loves misery and will always find each other.
haha

Martin, TN

#50 Nov 3, 2011
No prob Steve, again folks

www.keepmytnhome.org
www.keepmytnhome.org
www.keepmytnhome.org
www.keepmytnhome.org
www.keepmytnhome.org
www.keepmytnhome.org
www.keepmytnhome.org

Will pay your paytments up to 18 months in some oounties. Its a 5yr forgivable loan. If you stay in the home for 5yrs you do not have to pay back one dime. If you sell or refi with in that 5yr period you pay 20% per year back that you did not stay in the contract. Again stay the 5yrs you would owe back nothing. Stay 4rys 20% at time of sale. 3yrs you would owe 40% at time of sale and so etc. Its a good deal for hard working tax payers who have lost their jobs. Its just eating ICU and Hmmmm up and I love it as you can see how frustrated they are with their post here. There constant belly aching and whinning and preaching of doom and gloom is just sickening. Again www.keepmytnhome.org

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#51 Nov 3, 2011
Imagine a light falling? Next it will be lightning struck. No wonder Goodyear got the heck out and isnt coming back
By the way still no news on that plant being sold. Maybe thats just a rumor made up by some ex goodyear meth head
Cracker

Martin, TN

#52 Nov 3, 2011
Ya, thanks haha, im for sure keeping mine. Love Tennessee. I am from New York. Born and raised there. I sure love it here dont know what ICU problem is. That goes for Bull Crapped as well, dont know what his problem is. All thats in texas is Queers and Steers. I love Tennessee, great way of life here. Who cares about this stupid GY closing its not the end of the world. Just like when the Trade Centers were crashed into. People said it was the end of the World. Said we could not buy sale or trade without it. The doom and gloomers like ICU that is. Well America is doing just fine without those towers. I love those towers. Part of my life, but their falling was not the end of our world nor will Goodyear closing be Union City's. UC was here before GY and it will be here long after im sure.
haha

Martin, TN

#53 Nov 3, 2011
icu_ wrote:
Imagine a light falling? Next it will be lightning struck. No wonder Goodyear got the heck out and isnt coming back
By the way still no news on that plant being sold. Maybe thats just a rumor made up by some ex goodyear meth head
Thanks again ICU, folks im posting this here and 10 other places on the web everytime ICU opens his pie hole.

If you need assistance with your mortgage go to www.keepmytnhome.org

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#54 Nov 3, 2011
Cracker wrote:
Ya, thanks haha, im for sure keeping mine. Love Tennessee. I am from New York. Born and raised there. I sure love it here dont know what ICU problem is. That goes for Bull Crapped as well, dont know what his problem is. All thats in texas is Queers and Steers. I love Tennessee, great way of life here. Who cares about this stupid GY closing its not the end of the world. Just like when the Trade Centers were crashed into. People said it was the end of the World. Said we could not buy sale or trade without it. The doom and gloomers like ICU that is. Well America is doing just fine without those towers. I love those towers. Part of my life, but their falling was not the end of our world nor will Goodyear closing be Union City's. UC was here before GY and it will be here long after im sure.
yup...ya all will be going back to the life of sharecroppin trash just like you always were
Laugh...now some ignorant moron will post about posting 10 places.Good for them because there is only so much free money and with Orb. county not being a targeted county the money will go elsewhere

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#55 Nov 3, 2011
Hey Im going to post this on the net too...no point in goodyearites getting the buy a vote for obama money
haha

Martin, TN

#56 Nov 3, 2011
icu_ wrote:
Hey Im going to post this on the net too...no point in goodyearites getting the buy a vote for obama money
Thanks again low class fool ICU who care what you post. No one takes anything you take seriously. Your the laughing stock of the world im sure. Post what you want but thanks again for giving me the reasont post 10 more times on the net and once here.

Folks if you need assistance with your mortgage or house payment go to www.keepmytnhome.org to see if you quailify.
haha

Martin, TN

#57 Nov 3, 2011
icu_ wrote:
<quoted text>yup...ya all will be going back to the life of sharecroppin trash just like you always were
Laugh...now some ignorant moron will post about posting 10 places.Good for them because there is only so much free money and with Orb. county not being a targeted county the money will go elsewhere
Again, no one cares ICU. It should be a first come first serve thing. Im sure not everyone will need it and for the ones that do and and qualify good luck. Again folks its www.keepmytnhome.org
Cracker

Martin, TN

#58 Nov 3, 2011
icu_ wrote:
<quoted text>yup...ya all will be going back to the life of sharecroppin trash just like you always were
Laugh...now some ignorant moron will post about posting 10 places.Good for them because there is only so much free money and with Orb. county not being a targeted county the money will go elsewhere
Dear Mentally daranged ICU,

I am not a farmer, nor a share cropper. I would rather be in the company if either than be around you for 1 min. I am also not a GY employee or ex employee. I came here from NY, I followed my lovely wife here and fell in love with her and the area.

My Father was a Financier on Wal Street and died a few years back leaving me with a Net Worth of 10 million dollars. I dont work but have great respect for those who do. If it had not been for hard working middle class Americans like GY employees. Working and Investing money over the years my Father would not of been rich thats for sure.

I have never really worked a day in my life to be Honest. Never had to. I work but just doing the things that I want to do. My way of life was paved by GY workers and the likes of the all over this Nation.

The only reason I stumbeled upon this stupid site is that my wife is in London this week and I was home bored. Her Uncle worked at GY in Union City as a engineer for years and told me about this site over supper tonight. It is obvious after coming here that if you in fact are leaving all these post your suffering from an Un Healthy obsession. You exibit all the signs by staying on here 24/7 posting on ever forum. You should seek help for this. You could be much happier not coming here and seeking a doctor and some medication for your obsessive compulsive behavior with GY and its employees.
haha

Martin, TN

#59 Nov 3, 2011
Amen Cracker

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#60 Nov 4, 2011
Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mentally daranged ICU,
I am not a farmer, nor a share cropper. I would rather be in the company if either than be around you for 1 min. I am also not a GY employee or ex employee. I came here from NY, I followed my lovely wife here and fell in love with her and the area.
My Father was a Financier on Wal Street and died a few years back leaving me with a Net Worth of 10 million dollars. I dont work but have great respect for those who do. If it had not been for hard working middle class Americans like GY employees. Working and Investing money over the years my Father would not of been rich thats for sure.
I have never really worked a day in my life to be Honest. Never had to. I work but just doing the things that I want to do. My way of life was paved by GY workers and the likes of the all over this Nation.
The only reason I stumbeled upon this stupid site is that my wife is in London this week and I was home bored. Her Uncle worked at GY in Union City as a engineer for years and told me about this site over supper tonight. It is obvious after coming here that if you in fact are leaving all these post your suffering from an Un Healthy obsession. You exibit all the signs by staying on here 24/7 posting on ever forum. You should seek help for this. You could be much happier not coming here and seeking a doctor and some medication for your obsessive compulsive behavior with GY and its employees.
yup...with your union city isp ...yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bangin yo wife 13 hr Curious 7
State probation in Unionciry tn 18 hr Guest 3
Swing 19 hr Jimmy 10
Chris Hale 22 hr Tracey 7
Skittles Sat Jcp 10
Litter all over county Sat patriot 1
Linda Kirk Short Crigger Sat junebug 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union City Mortgages