First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jax1988

Union City, TN

#1 Apr 22, 2010
My parents are retiring to this area soon and will be converting a long gravel drive to a concrete one. Any info on the local concrete plants, pros and cons. Thanks
yes I do

Martin, TN

#2 Apr 22, 2010
Southern Concrete out across from Goodyear Tire Company, on the other side of the bridge. Call and ask for Harold Collier. They do better work than any other around the area.
know

Princeton, KY

#3 Apr 22, 2010
You can call Mike Piatt he does concete work on the side.
yes I do

Martin, TN

#4 Apr 22, 2010
How is his dad doing?
yes I do

Martin, TN

#5 Apr 22, 2010
Good or bad that is all I want to know. I knew him from work a while back that is it.

United States

#6 Apr 22, 2010
the price per yard is outrageous.
Brit Brit

Martin, TN

#7 Apr 22, 2010
Its only $100 quit crying
the answer

United States

#8 Apr 22, 2010
Call Jerry Lopez he did my drive and did a good job at a good price
Thankful

United States

#9 Apr 23, 2010
yes I do wrote:
Southern Concrete out across from Goodyear Tire Company, on the other side of the bridge. Call and ask for Harold Collier. They do better work than any other around the area.
My dad worked for Southern Concrete and they did a good job.
Highly recommending

Springdale, AR

#10 Apr 23, 2010
Jim Vise does excellent concrete work as well as carpentry. Most likely will give you a cheaper price than anyone and with great results.
guest24

Newbern, TN

#11 Apr 23, 2010
Jerry Lopez does good work and shows up when he says he will. weather permitting
right

Martin, TN

#12 Apr 26, 2010
Southern Concrete WILL RIP YOU OFF.

Find someone else, and save yourself a lot of money and trouble.
Time

Greenfield, TN

#13 Apr 27, 2010
I had btc construction pour my concrete at our house and it lokks great. They are very nice guys. They will work with you on any project and will get it done in a timely manner. They are very perfessional people. My Family will call them from now on.
home town

Union City, TN

#14 May 17, 2010
if u want concrete work done and done right call mike mcdaniel in uc phonebook

United States

#15 May 18, 2010
Brit Brit wrote:
ONLY??? ONLY??????????
overpriced

Cookeville, TN

#16 May 18, 2010
Brit Brit wrote:
Concrete is too high at $100.....I don't see how they are selling much with the housing industry being shut down. People are pricing themselves out of business.
very cheap

Martin, TN

#17 May 19, 2010
The prices of concrete is very cheap. If you don't think so, go ahead and go to Lowes and buy you about 100 or more bags and mix it yourself and when you do let me know I want to watch you and laugh my butt off. Then you might think the prices of concrete isn't expensive. Think about it!
overpriced

Cookeville, TN

#18 May 19, 2010
very cheap wrote:
The prices of concrete is very cheap. If you don't think so, go ahead and go to Lowes and buy you about 100 or more bags and mix it yourself and when you do let me know I want to watch you and laugh my butt off. Then you might think the prices of concrete isn't expensive. Think about it!
Several years ago I mixed up about 50 bags in a wheelbarrow. I didn't feel like laughing either. That still has nothing to do with $100 concrete. I poured a 60 by 90 building 6" deep 3 years ago and paid less than $80. I thought that was too high also. People are pricing themselves out of business. I would not pay $100 today...just let it go
very cheap

Martin, TN

#19 May 19, 2010
Overpriced, maybe you poured a 60" by 90" doghouse slab for $80. 6" thick and you mixed it also!

Since: Jun 10

Memphis, TN

#20 Jun 22, 2010
Anyone know how to get in touch with Jerry Lopez???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Misconduct! (Mar '14) 5 hr Guest 85
Too Picky? 5 hr Guest 2
j&hair supply 5 hr Hiya 2
Moving to UC on Friday. Recent college grad. ... 5 hr Local 2 20
First Friends Preschool 8 hr Grumpy Bear 221
L.A. Speech therapy (Oct '14) 12 hr Iwasthere 12
Need a doctor!! 14 hr beenfree 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union City Mortgages