Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2012
Seeking help

Kuttawa, KY

#1 Sep 24, 2012
I have been wondering about the job training at Goodwill. Has anybody tried this and did it help? Thanks.

Covington, TN

#2 Sep 24, 2012
Seeking help wrote:
I have been wondering about the job training at Goodwill. Has anybody tried this and did it help? Thanks.
I've never tried it, but I have heard only good things about it
helping out

Martin, TN

#3 Sep 26, 2012
If looking for a job... try this.
http://OnlineTeleCenter.com

My husband and I tried this after he got laid off. We Make really good money from this. Up to $1500/week and we get paid daily through paypal. It has no start up fees or any of that bogus stuff. If you are like us. This town does not have much to offer as far as jobs. Just thought you may be interested. you can email us if you watch the video and are interested.
smsreferralagent@gmail.com
LILA

United States

#4 Oct 4, 2012
The government needs to quit allowing business deductions on minimum wage jobs for background checks. Company's have made it ridiculous and we are all socializing this bs for minimum wage jobs. When they are allowed all these deductions. It is discouraging,that one must go through so much to get a minimum wage job. I can see it if someone is making 30 k +, otherwise we shouldn' HAVE TO SOCIALIZE IT AS A COUNTRY! IT IS HURTING OUR EMPLOYMENT RATE, FOLKS DON'T WANT TO GO THROUGH ALL THAT FOR A PIDDLY JOB.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 47 min -badboy- 145,842
Judge Nailing a joke 3 hr Sammy 9
corn fest medallion hunt 3 hr guest 4
Hot older men 4 hr Mr right1957 1
Jesus loves you 4 hr this thread 190
Puff the magic Dragon 5 hr Guest 3
who are some hot older men in west tenn. 6 hr cougar hunter 30
•••
•••
•••

Union City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000