First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just askin

Martin, TN

#1 Aug 8, 2010
Does anyone know anything bout Hope Glover? She sure is a cutie!!!

United States

#2 Aug 8, 2010
if it's the same one that works at ethanol, she isn't much. She is a loud mouth that cusses worse than any man I know. and she thinks she knows it all. Last I heard she was dating someone from the ethanol plant. Good luck to him is all I can say.
buddy

Waterloo, Canada

#3 Aug 8, 2010
Doesn't sound like she's changed much! I knew her when we were younger...she's a smart girl, but I think her family situation back then kinda hindered her.
friend

Martin, TN

#4 Aug 11, 2010
I happen to think she is pretty cool. Funny how none of yall wont say that to her though.
my2cents

United States

#5 Aug 11, 2010
Yeah, she's rough around the edges but she's a good person to the people that treat her good and she'll be there for you if you need her! She's always been a good friend to me! She is also currently dating a guy at the ethanol plant, Jason, I think.
concerned

United States

#6 Aug 12, 2010
Yes Hope Glover is a very sweet person i know her well.Don't be bad mouthing my friend she has two kids and takes care of them very well!Yes don't make her out to be a bad person she is not.She doesnt even get on a computer and yes she is seeing jason.
friend

Martin, TN

#7 Aug 15, 2010
Well it seems that i'm not the only one that would take up for her. Hell she prolly doesn't even know that she is on this sites better yet even care that she is. She is a great mother and works her ass off for those kids. So yall can say what you want but it won't change her.
concerned

United States

#8 Aug 15, 2010
No it sure want change my friend will tell you to kiss her A.........she will always take care of her kids and she doesn't need the babies daddy to help her either......
friend

United States

#9 Aug 15, 2010
Iknown her ever since she was a kid. She takes care of her kids.Leave her alone.
Hope

Martin, TN

#10 Aug 22, 2010
Look I don't know what the deal is with this site but i try not to bother people to much. All i do is work and take care of my kids so for those of you who have a problem with me get over it or shut up. And thos of you who have my back thanks is really nice to know that i have made some good friends along the way. Oh and FYI I do take care of both of my kids with NO help from their coward donors.( they know who they are). They are my WORLD! Oh and I'm very easy to find if you have a real problem with me.
i dunno

Martin, TN

#11 Aug 24, 2010
f@%k you hope. SKANK. your little brother is gay
directed at i dunno

Henderson, TN

#12 Aug 24, 2010
What does it matter if her brother is gay or not? And even if he is or isn't, it has nothin to do with hope. Are you just pissed because neither of them would date your nasty ass?
Hope

Martin, TN

#13 Aug 29, 2010
Really my little brother is Gay?? Come on noe get real he must have stolen a woman or two from you!!LOL. And I don't even know which one your talking about.HA HA HA HA HA HA
lol

United States

#14 Sep 8, 2010
lol
old friend

Martin, TN

#15 Sep 18, 2010
If this is the same Hopee Id like to get ahold of you and catch up on things
Anonymous

United States

#16 Sep 19, 2010
well just to set it straight if the brother your talkin bout is travis i can assure you he's not gay he's my child's father. and as for yall talkin shit bout hope i've known her for a little while and never have i thought anything bad bout her she has a beautiful baby girl and a handsome boy and she works her ass off for both of them and so what if she's dating someone bout time she got a good man :)
concerned

Miami, FL

#17 Sep 20, 2010
Hope is my best friend i know how to reach her.Give up all this drama about her please.
Hope

Martin, TN

#18 Sep 27, 2010
Well im not sure who concerned is but thanks and for Pregnana sonic worker I have no idea who you are but thanks for saying such sweet things about my children they are my life. And congrate of the baby. Oh and for the record im not dating anyone anymore but Jason is a very sweet guy. Things just didn't work out.
concerned

United States

#19 Sep 27, 2010
Hope this is your friend that worked at lennox on the flu line!
Hope

Martin, TN

#20 Oct 2, 2010
Oh Whats up girl how crazy is this site. I havent even lived in Union City for over a year. LOL Well FRIEND im glad you are looking out for me nice to know people would take up for me. Call me sometime chick. Hey you still at Lennox?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Presidential tax statements 2017 8 min guest 23
Police sirens 17 min guest 3
shaking it up 2 hr clarice 2
Two ways to raise a child. 3 hr Pitchforksandbabies 3
Interrogating Children 4 hr HeeHee 11
Gene Bethal and wife (Mar '15) Mon One that knows 34
Real women Mon ashlee29 15

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance