cheryl burpo not working at codys

Posted in the Union City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
like to know

Martin, TN

#1 Nov 6, 2011
what happened with all this. i liked her.
The Ugly Truth

Union City, TN

#2 Nov 7, 2011
I haven't known her to work there since sometime last year? Or at least that's the last time I saw her there.
sock monkey

Martin, TN

#3 Nov 7, 2011
yea she was there & one of the best bartenders they ever had but like all the other ones the run them off....so cheryl if u get on here let us know where u go so we can come see ya lord knows codys is having way to much drama these day....we will miss ya girl!!
mouse

United States

#4 Nov 9, 2011
i heard they fired her for stealing! caught her on camera more than once. that was right after she left her hubby & kid to be with a looser
urstupid

Humboldt, TN

#5 Nov 9, 2011
mouse wrote:
i heard they fired her for stealing! caught her on camera more than once. that was right after she left her hubby & kid to be with a looser
Wrong, she quit. Don't start chit about something you know nothing about.
customer

Union City, TN

#6 Nov 9, 2011
They accused her of stealing. All of their employees pocketed money. They didn't catch her on camera, they don't have any cameras (none that work, anyway). It's not the first time she's been accused of stealing from where she's working. Any place she had access to money or misappropriating of funds. Just ask her former employers, at least 3 of them that I know of.
just sayin

Louisville, KY

#7 Nov 9, 2011
Cheryl burpo is a good women y'all needa chill with all the drama on here this website is a piece of sh*t get a life b*tches

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#8 Nov 9, 2011
She works for me. She's my ball washer.
tennessee girl

Union City, TN

#10 Nov 11, 2011
Yall dont know shit about cheryl, get your fu**in facts straight... Bet yall wont say none of that s**t to her face!!!! Or better yet to her daughter! STFU and get a life

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#11 Nov 11, 2011
I would. I ain't afraid of no skank or her skank daughter. F*ck them b*tches.
knowingly

Union City, TN

#12 Nov 11, 2011
Nobody said she wasn't a 'good' woman... just said lots of people have accused her of taking money and on one occasion she even admitted it. She got into some major trouble years back and it took some maneuvering to get her out of it, and even then she had to make retribution.

So don't be telling people to STFU or whatever. The ones of us who have to work, try to keep our noses clean (as well as our hands!) and someone who steals makes everyone else look bad, and makes a lot of employers suspicious of every employee they have. Not all of us are 'tempted' by sums of money.
jen

Martin, TN

#13 Nov 22, 2011
yall just need to leave cheryl and her family alone.. and just because she was accused of taking the money doesnt mean she did it..did you stop to think that maybe someone was jealous of her because she is pretty and is nice to everyone and everyone likes her so she was targeted because of some insecure idiots that she works with..
Beer Goggles

Mayfield, KY

#14 Nov 22, 2011
I love that name """"Burpo """" lolololololol!
Tara

Union City, TN

#15 Nov 23, 2011
jen wrote:
yall just need to leave cheryl and her family alone.. and just because she was accused of taking the money doesnt mean she did it..did you stop to think that maybe someone was jealous of her because she is pretty and is nice to everyone and everyone likes her so she was targeted because of some insecure idiots that she works with..
You mean someone every where she ever worked was jealous of her? Wow, she must be one more beautiful, stacked-up chick if everybody is jealous of her.(Sarcasm, in case you didn't notice!) Where there's smoke there's fire. You get accused every place you work, there has to be something to it, dontcha think?
Trash alert

United States

#16 Nov 23, 2011
Only trashy people are seen going in Cody's. And isn't a bar the same thing as a saloon??

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#17 Nov 24, 2011
Not all 'bars' are created equal. There are some very nice places where a person can get a cocktail.
Guest

Martin, TN

#18 Nov 26, 2011
customer wrote:
They accused her of stealing. All of their employees pocketed money. They didn't catch her on camera, they don't have any cameras (none that work, anyway). It's not the first time she's been accused of stealing from where she's working. Any place she had access to money or misappropriating of funds. Just ask her former employers, at least 3 of them that I know of.
I hope to hell the people accusing her had iron-clad proof otherwise they could be sued for slander and would have to compensate her. Cheryl is a good person and her personal life is just that, PERSONAL! Leave her alone and get a life!
Knows em

Washington, DC

#19 Jan 10, 2012
I like Cheryl she's always been nice but if shes stealing, then shes stealing. Her daughter on the other hand is nothing but drama, trash and a skank to top it off.
Nothing changes

United States

#20 Jan 10, 2012
People ought to know by now she's got sticky fingers. Anywhere she's ever worked around money it goes missing. She's a skank and thief. So is her daughter= skank
Beer Goggles

Mayfield, KY

#21 Jan 11, 2012
Nothing changes wrote:
People ought to know by now she's got sticky fingers. Anywhere she's ever worked around money it goes missing. She's a skank and thief. So is her daughter= skank
"""Burpo" """ I love that name !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who can tell me about this guy 38 min abc 1
Police Misconduct! (Mar '14) 49 min oc citizen 53
who is he 1 hr ashley 3
* Who has the best BBQ Beef Brisket? 1 hr Billy Bob 4
Sammie's Cafe and Sandwich Shop, Martin and Uni... 3 hr think 8
DPA numbers 14 hr lisa 30
Why do white girls want black men (Sep '12) 15 hr guest 672
Union City Dating
Find my Match

Union City Jobs

Union City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Union City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Union City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]