#1 May 20, 2011
anyone know anything about him?
His gal

Martin, TN

#2 May 21, 2011
He is gay... I know that much

Myrtle Beach, SC

#3 May 21, 2011
Haha..well the apple doesnt fall far from the tree! Look at his dad, one goofey f*ck! haha
wondering

Irmo, SC

#4 May 22, 2011
guest wrote:
Haha..well the apple doesnt fall far from the tree! Look at his dad, one goofey f*ck! haha
who is his dad and does he have any brothers?
ghc103

Martin, TN

#6 Jun 21, 2011
haha wow. Let me tell all of you something. I know Josh and believe me, that guy is the farthest thing from gay. Also i know his dad. he'd whoop anyone's as$ up and down the street if anyone had the balls to say something to his face. his dad is Stacy Thompson and he does have a brother but i forget the name
Joshua Thompson

Martin, TN

#7 Jun 21, 2011
first off...all of you can kiss my white a$$

To respond to "His Gal" I am not gay. I currently have a girlfriend and i'm called a player and man whore by people who actually know me. So you can go screw yourself

To respond to "guest" Go f*ck yourself. Do you even know my dad? I know one thing, say something to his face and he'd kick your a$$. I've seen him fight, I know. From what I seen my father is a very sociable man. I've seen make friends with complete strangers many times. He would go out of his way to help a stranger. He gets along with everyone, rich or poor. So tell me how that's goofy?

To respond to "wondering" My dad is Stacy Thompson and his brother is Lance Thompson

To respond to "ghc103" thanks for backing me up. I'm guessing your someone I ment at Westview considering your location. I don't know who you are, but thank you
R u a nut

Clarkrange, TN

#8 Jun 21, 2011
Joshua Thompson wrote:
To respond to "His Gal" I am not gay. I currently have a girlfriend and i'm called a player and man whore by people who actually know me. So you can go screw yourself
To respond to "guest" Go f*ck yourself. Do you even know my dad? I know one thing, say something to his face and he'd kick your a$$. I've seen him fight, I know. From what I seen my father is a very sociable man. I've seen make friends with complete strangers many times. He would go out of his way to help a stranger. He gets along with everyone, rich or poor. So tell me how that's goofy?
To respond to "wondering" My dad is Stacy Thompson and his brother is Lance Thompson
To respond to "ghc103" thanks for backing me up. I'm guessing your someone I ment at Westview considering your location. I don't know who you are, but thank you
Let me see if I have this straight. You came on here to defend yourself against false assertions that you are gay with a vulgar, profanity laced confession that you are "a player" and a "man whore by people who actually know you". Wow! That sounds more like a degenerate reprobate. I'm sure the girlfriend and father you refer to in the same post are proud of that statement. What a knucklehead!

Boiling Springs, SC

#9 Jun 21, 2011
Joshua Thompson wrote:
what year did u go to was?are u the one that use to run around with a guy names corey I think and date a girl names ashley?

Martin, TN

#10 Jun 21, 2011
Son I do know your dad and hate be the one to break it to ya, but he aint bout sh*t!..I've personally seen him run from ppl tht you cud prolly whoop! But hey I cnt blame ya for taking up for your dad and actually believing he is sum sorta badass..cuz you've had to listen to all tht b.s. he talks all ur life!..g'luck to ya tho lil man! Lol
Macie

Murray, KY

#11 Jun 21, 2011
Pretty sure NONE of you know Josh. He is my very good friend, and I know for a fact he is indeed NOT gay. I love Josh and you people on here bashing him need to get lives, you obviously have nothing better to do then stir up drama, I'm on here simply to defend my friend. Josh I love you and please don't listed to idiotic people such as these(:
Friend

Murray, KY

#12 Jun 21, 2011
guest wrote:
Your so freaking dumb, get a life you pathetic waste of human flesh!
Holla

Murray, KY

#13 Jun 21, 2011
PEOPLE GET LIVES! Josh is cool so suck a nut haters![=
R u a nut

Clarkrange, TN

#14 Jun 22, 2011
Macie wrote:
Pretty sure NONE of you know Josh. He is my very good friend, and I know for a fact he is indeed NOT gay. I love Josh and you people on here bashing him need to get lives, you obviously have nothing better to do then stir up drama, I'm on here simply to defend my friend. Josh I love you and please don't listed to idiotic people such as these(:
It appears to us he bashed himself on Topix with his own comments.
Holla

Murray, KY

#15 Jun 26, 2011
R u a nut wrote:
<quoted text>It appears to us he bashed himself on Topix with his own comments.
It appears to me you need a life, so maybe Josh isn't the smartest, doesn't matter. You need to leave him ALONE. Thank you and goodbye.
lol

Hendersonville, NC

#16 Jun 28, 2011
Y'all are all p****** hiding behind your computer screen say something to his face. I don't know him but you need to get a life leave him alone
justlistening

Roanoke, VA

#17 Aug 24, 2011
So what if someone is gay, it's not a bad thing, it doesn't make them a monster. And just because someone is gay doesn't mean that they can't fight or whip your &**, you would be surprised.

Union City, TN

#18 Aug 25, 2011
justlistening wrote:
So what if someone is gay, it's not a bad thing, it doesn't make them a monster. And just because someone is gay doesn't mean that they can't fight or whip your &**, you would be surprised.
Why would you bring this post up from forever ago? Your a retard.
zdaddy

United States

#19 Jun 26, 2012
Are we talking about the Singer Josh thompson

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
General Sessions 4 hr guest 1
Glenn Webb 5 hr Guest 2
Sammie's Cafe and Sandwich Shop, Martin and Uni... 5 hr yo yo yo 13
Anyone know Thomas Shore (Apr '10) 14 hr wtf 8
James & Dena Morris 20 hr Family 1
Why do white girls want black men (Sep '12) 23 hr who 679
Alexie Brown (May '10) Thu Alexie Brown 28
Union City Dating
Find my Match

Union City Jobs