The New Pet Store in old movie gallery

The New Pet Store in old movie gallery

Posted in the Union City Forum

Mic

Tyler, TX

#1 Apr 28, 2010
Does anyone know when that new pet store will be opening up?
bmw

United States

#2 Apr 28, 2010
I hope soon...we have to travel all the way to paducah to get our dog food..I hope they have that brand at pet sense.
guest022

Brighton, TN

#3 Apr 28, 2010
bmw wrote:
I hope soon...we have to travel all the way to paducah to get our dog food..I hope they have that brand at pet sense.
GOOD LORD! What do u feed him gourmet dog food? I know u can go to a walmart and get the same stuff for half the price.
fyi

United States

#4 Apr 29, 2010
You can not buy the same stuff at WM for half price. The most common brands cost basically the same at WM or pet stores. But if the pet requires specialty foods due to health issues that apparently has to be purchased elsewhere. I'm ready for it to have some variety in the UC for our pets
Blah

United States

#5 Apr 29, 2010
Their target date to open is June. They are looking for a groomed and a store manager with previous store manager retail experience.
And

Martin, TN

#6 Apr 29, 2010
Are they still hiring?
interesting

United States

#8 Apr 29, 2010
Now that is interesting! Thanks for posting as I did not know what was going in that place. I hope it does well. It will be something different , not the same'ol, same 'ol store.
bmw

United States

#9 Apr 29, 2010
Hey guest022....if we were able to get the food at wal mart we would be doing it..but my dogs only eat a certain kind of dog food that we get at petsmart. And yes to them that is gourmet food lol.
hmmm

Troy, TN

#10 Apr 29, 2010
The best food for your dog can be found at Tractor Supply...food without fillers like cornmeal. Do your research.
Obion Coutian

Union City, TN

#11 Apr 29, 2010
some peoples pets eat & also live lots better tha nthey do!

Martin, TN

#12 Apr 29, 2010
where do you put in an application if you would like to work there???
Blah

United States

#13 Apr 30, 2010
Not sure but just call that mike guy. He never said anything about other positions yet except store manager and groomer.
DEB

Hornsby, TN

#14 Apr 30, 2010
Our dog eats steak and he knows the differance between dog food and what we eat. If we grill hamburgers our pooch is gonna get one too. If it's steak same way. But with all that said, we still keep his bowl available to him with dog food and plenty of fresh water.
hazy

United States

#15 May 1, 2010
pet smart has a website. you can get it delivered to your house. Dyersburg also opened up Hollywood Feed with a huge selection of pet stuff. Its in the shopping center next to wendy's. If they don't have what you like then behind walmart is the Pet Stop. I got a spoiled cat that only eats a certain food. Pet Stop is the only place i can get it.
pot meet kettle

United States

#16 May 1, 2010
Right about now, I'm pretty glad that my dog will eat about anything.
Ole Roy

Newbern, TN

#17 May 1, 2010
bmw wrote:
Hey guest022....if we were able to get the food at wal mart we would be doing it..but my dogs only eat a certain kind of dog food that we get at petsmart. And yes to them that is gourmet food lol.
I know a man that was able to teach his dog to eat soybeens. It took 10 days but the dog finally caught on. Sure beats going to Paducah.
Obion Coutian

Union City, TN

#18 May 1, 2010
hazy wrote:
pet smart has a website. you can get it delivered to your house. Dyersburg also opened up Hollywood Feed with a huge selection of pet stuff. Its in the shopping center next to wendy's. If they don't have what you like then behind walmart is the Pet Stop. I got a spoiled cat that only eats a certain food. Pet Stop is the only place i can get it.
Don't feed that furry lil bastid for about a week, it'll eat a peanut butter& jelly frigging samich & be proud to get it too!
Cat lover 2

Newbern, TN

#19 May 1, 2010
hazy wrote:
Looks like your cat is smarter than you
hazy

East Berlin, CT

#20 May 12, 2010
Gotta love the cat. He's 14 years old. He's lived this long, he deserves anything his little heart desires.
animal lover

United States

#21 May 16, 2010
glad to see a pet store come to uc i hope it will do well my animals are very important to me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jealous Crazy Biological Moms 3 hr NumOneStepMom 10
Are you a Christian or a lyin hypocrite 3 hr Confused 1
Senator McCain's affordable health care? 5 hr MIA 3
Corey Walker (Jul '16) 5 hr LiarLiar 10
Are people born bisexual? (Sep '11) 6 hr my opinion 60
trap house bang bang 17 hr Anon 18
Sabrina Cox Butler 20 hr Wow 7

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance