First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Blah Blah

United States

#22 Feb 13, 2012
surely yall are not talking about chris taylor that lives in martin, and works on the discovery park in uc?
truth

United States

#23 Feb 13, 2012
I know chris and the whole family. he may have his problems but thats his business unlike his sister that thinks her crap dont stink. so dont knock chris because he knows his problems and will tell you unlike his no good sister
Chris Taylor

United States

#24 Feb 14, 2012
Look at your name and ya i did get that job. Why dont u tell me who u are or you always going to hide behind something dumbazz. What a name! Fits you probably. And ya they know about the felony. So good day dumbazz.
Someone Who Knows

United States

#25 Oct 23, 2012
Is this the SAME Chris TAylor who claimed Alyson....Wende's child as his own?? A BAD guy?? I think NOT!!
Hype

Martin, TN

#26 Oct 26, 2012
EZ MONEY wrote:
Chris Taylor, may have nice parents, he may be a great guy, but, Chris Taylor and his wife, who live on Bonnie Hickman Rd., who drive a silver nissan altima, these two people are a worthless peices of shit. which I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire. Might throw a little gasoline on them to help the burn. They (CHRIS AND CRYSTAL) stole tools, cars, and a truck off of my property. Along with a lot of other things. The JUDGE may have let them off easy, but if I catch them on or around my property again, I will put a BULLET in both of their heads. P.S. all of the poeple who are their freinds, and like them, DON'T know them like I do, or are just like them. Too blind to see the truth. The next time either one of them, drive by my house, flipp off my wife and children, or follow them anywhere, I will personally stomp your ass (chris) my self. You should come flipp me off, not my wife and children. ASSHOLE......
Dayyyuuuummmm! I hear ya
Nono

Martin, TN

#27 Oct 26, 2012
KATDADDY DURHAM wrote:
well i will be at your door for real. catch u driving by his house again and i will show u bad people. u only think u know what your talking about. we will stand for chris and crystal. 24/7 is how we roll come mess with them and u will need the deputy across the road. show u crankster gangster. watch and u will see
Who said anything about crankster gangster?
I didn't know that term was still used. These must be some old school meth ppl
Anonymous

Keller, TX

#28 Oct 26, 2012
dumbazz wrote:
Yo chris, heard u got a job with railroad. Aren't u a felon? U will b fired soon, if u really do work. Oh and have u ever paid a cent if child support? U will always b a loser scum bag. And so is that skank u r married to!
That's what's up
beast

United States

#29 Nov 4, 2012
He faked an injury at Lowes trying to get something for Nothing. Worthless piece of crap!!!
Leave it

Martin, TN

#30 Nov 5, 2012
Can this not be left off topix? Come on guys
Let it go

Tucker, GA

#31 Nov 11, 2012
Let them be, everybody take care of thr own n just let them be!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name all the pill dealers in the crocket 48 min yoyo 4
chasitie nielson (Nov '11) 1 hr Time machine 7
Darla Dunn Adcock 1 hr Donna 2
Cornfest 6 hr Guest2 15
UC no place for Robert E. Lee statue 7 hr Trolling 101 14
Mcdonalds Girls... Wed lovely little place 13
Randy Zoleman a.k.a. TACO (Sep '10) Wed Found him on fb 4

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance