First Prev
of 2
Next Last

United States

#1 Dec 27, 2010
Anybody know who he is or anything about him?
fact

Newport, TN

#2 Dec 27, 2010
He is a meth head and a theif! I know for a fact bc he robbed one of my friends house for some very valuble stuff.
ChisTaylor

United States

#3 Dec 28, 2010
Yeah everyone in Obion Co. Knows tha Chris taylor is a Meth Head Piece Of Sh!t & stole from his own family.His own sister which is a "self proclaimed Christian" has told me that she hates his METH HEAD THIEVING A$$
wonders

Batesburg, SC

#4 Dec 28, 2010
I think Chris Taylor is a nice person ......and he has wonderful parents ...and if he needs money they would help him and he doesn't need to steal from anyone. Everyone has demons.....take look in mirror instead of posting his name on here.
whoCares

United States

#5 Dec 28, 2010
wonders wrote:
I think Chris Taylor is a nice person ......and he has wonderful parents ...and if he needs money they would help him and he doesn't need to steal from anyone. Everyone has demons.....take look in mirror instead of posting his name on here.
Your a fool if you really believe what you just wrote about that Dope Head,thief,Who cares about his skanky a$$ anyway.
curious

United States

#6 Dec 29, 2010
who is he with these days? anyone know
cab

Blacksburg, SC

#7 Dec 29, 2010
Where he from how old
SadSadSad

Charlotte, NC

#9 Jan 3, 2011
Ya'll should stop hating on Chris. He is one fine man and I would love to step in there when he finds out that Crystal has been cheating on him with. Well I am not going to tell you who with baby doll cause it won't take much for you to figure it out. When you do and you leave her skank ass I will be happy to step up to the plate and show you what a reall women can do for you.
looser

United States

#10 Jan 31, 2011
chris is a looser meth head.
EZ MONEY

Martin, TN

#11 Apr 19, 2011
Chris Taylor, may have nice parents, he may be a great guy, but, Chris Taylor and his wife, who live on Bonnie Hickman Rd., who drive a silver nissan altima, these two people are a worthless peices of shit. which I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire. Might throw a little gasoline on them to help the burn. They (CHRIS AND CRYSTAL) stole tools, cars, and a truck off of my property. Along with a lot of other things. The JUDGE may have let them off easy, but if I catch them on or around my property again, I will put a BULLET in both of their heads. P.S. all of the poeple who are their freinds, and like them, DON'T know them like I do, or are just like them. Too blind to see the truth. The next time either one of them, drive by my house, flipp off my wife and children, or follow them anywhere, I will personally stomp your ass (chris) my self. You should come flipp me off, not my wife and children. ASSHOLE......

United States

#12 Apr 19, 2011
by the way it aint cheating when they constantly bringing other couples into their bedroom...thats a fact!!guess thats just their thing!! crystal is a good person and if she just get away from drugs and raise her kids, she'd be alright.chris just drags her down. its her own fault thou cuz she gonna be with whoever has the drugs. guess you'd call her a drug whore.. i dont really know chris just have heard alot about him. but from what i heard bout him and what i know about crystal, they aint very good ppl. anyone that takes their child with them to a and j to scrap stolen vehicles are just selfish and worthless. they were on camera doing it and had that innocent little boy right beside her.
billy

Milan, TN

#13 Apr 19, 2011
what is crystal's last name?
just sayin

Martin, TN

#14 May 20, 2011
lewis
billy

Milan, TN

#15 May 20, 2011
i wish chris would start pimp crystal's ass out. like he use to.
KATDADDY DURHAM

Humboldt, TN

#16 May 21, 2011
well i will be at your door for real. catch u driving by his house again and i will show u bad people. u only think u know what your talking about. we will stand for chris and crystal. 24/7 is how we roll come mess with them and u will need the deputy across the road. show u crankster gangster. watch and u will see
lol

Milan, TN

#17 May 21, 2011
o that is to funny i am sure you would not do shit you are a scared little meth head just like they are.

Union City, TN

#18 May 27, 2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwww... Look at all the little meth monkeys play.
Badassreckneckco untrygirl

Martin, TN

#19 Jul 2, 2011
You guys are way to funny put your money where your mouth is put up or shut up like one of the other people on here said ya are scared,paranoid meth heads ya ain't going to do anything but run your mouth it sounds to me like they are cowards picking on women and little kids if I was ya I would be scared you don't mess with a mans wife and kids you can get seriously hurt especially if his family gets hurt badly or killed he will feel he has nothing to lose and he just might lose it and put a bullet in you then himself
Chris Taylor

Martin, TN

#20 Feb 13, 2012
Hello my critics I have done alot in my life I know. It is funny to me that everyone is afraid to post there real name on here. I have posted mine as you can see. Please dont be afraid to because I am a changed man that is very happily married to Crystal Taylor. I have enjoyed reading all the hype about us and some is true and some is not. As for the couple that lives in Crystal community I want you to come to my face and talk to me. Dont hide behind the police, just do what I ask. You coward! You talk big but talks cheap mister big guy. If you know me then you know i will do what I say. As far as everyone else I am sorry for my actions and if there is something i can do to make it right or make it up I will. Thank you.
dumbazz

United States

#21 Feb 13, 2012
Yo chris, heard u got a job with railroad. Aren't u a felon? U will b fired soon, if u really do work. Oh and have u ever paid a cent if child support? U will always b a loser scum bag. And so is that skank u r married to!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's next??? 3 min In the know 2
NEW 9to5 Seating Factory (Oct '13) 3 hr ? 62
Recipes and Coupons (Nov '13) 4 hr Sara 25
Kaelan hudson 4 hr Friend of urs 1
Mathew Neil wright 4 hr Hey yall 17
Lake Road School 5 hr new alignment 5
Discovery Park 7 hr quest 14
disgusting 15 hr Yobbie 6
Terry petty Mar 30 360Junkman 41
More from around the web