|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
What's your thoughts on this subject??
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
you have way too much time on your hands!!! Get a job!

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Is this proof for some people???

http://riggedreality.com/100-proof-chemtrails...
get a grip

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

U are if your dumb enough to put anything in your body & do anything anyone tells you.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Killing Us Softly…. Chemical Fertilizers, Pesticides, Fungicides Are Killers Of People, Too.
6ft7man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

guest wrote:
get a job dumbazz!!!!!!!!!!
guest101

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

guest wrote:
I hate it when people get on here and just correct other folk's spelling but damn! Are we Ginny pigs...like pigs named Ginny? Or do you mean Guinea pigs...like a lab test animal? My point is...yes, you are. Uninformed and uneducated. I find it hard to take a person serious when that's the first thing I see. But please don't let someones conspiracy theory replace your need for good common sense. Don't allow yourself to be a guinea pig or you might end up being a Ginny pig.
oh really

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Are you really so very sure that it's a 'theory?' Do you not believe that chemtrails are evidence of the powers that be are poisoning us? GMO foods are poisoning us. Fluoride is poisoning us. Do you really know what's in the meat you buy at the supermarket? Get real, people. Open your eyes. Have you not noticed that people's thought processes are diminishing? We are being dumbed-down (as a society). Just look how things have changed over recent years. Anything you see coming to fruition right now was in the making about 40 or more years ago. Technology is far more advanced than even we are aware of, because it's on a need to know basis.

If you only knew...
mark

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Yes we are, with GENETICALLY MODIFIED FOOD, THAT SOCIALIZED FARMERS, GET FROM MONTASANO, PIONEER, ETC...all the world is banning GMO seeds, but America. Our Politicans have all taken bribes from these companies, lobbyist's.
Dictionary

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

ha ha ha ha ... you mean Guinea, not ginny!
6ft7man

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

6ft7man wrote:
<quoted text> get a job dumbazz!!!!!!!!!!
Well I see some birth defect is using my screen name again trying to stir up some crap....too bad it didnt work levi...lol
did u know

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

My friend bought a jar of cherry topping to go on top of a cherry'o cream cheese pie. She happened to notice just in time that it was made in China. She is taking it back to the store. Before too long, we'll be having to buy more and more foods made in China.
Your blind

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

6ft7man wrote:
<quoted text>Well I see some birth defect is using my screen name again trying to stir up some crap....too bad it didnt work levi...lol
He's hitting it!
Guest101

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

did u know wrote:
My friend bought a jar of cherry topping to go on top of a cherry'o cream cheese pie. She happened to notice just in time that it was made in China. She is taking it back to the store. Before too long, we'll be having to buy more and more foods made in China.
that was my point. Read labels. Be informed. Its our responsibility to know what we put in our bodies. We can't blame the government for secretly killing us and then turn around and ask them to watch over us. I shouldn't have to make suggestions but I will in regards to the meats and other foods we buy- buy a cow from a farmer and have it processed yourself(one you know or get to know a farmer). Grow a garden so you know what fertilizers and pesticides you use or don't use. Or buy foods that are minimally processed and organic. Avoid dyes, preservatives, and other additives. Hell, while I'm at it, don't drink and drive, don't smoke, don't do drugs, don't have unprotected sex, and wear your damn seat belt. Do I need to walk anyone to work now?
Guest101

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Dictionary wrote:
ha ha ha ha ... you mean Guinea, not ginny!
I meant 'ginny' at the end. As in being transformed into a pig named Ginny after allowing oneself to be a Guinea pig.
6ft7man

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Guest101 wrote:
<quoted text>I meant 'ginny' at the end. As in being transformed into a pig named Ginny after allowing oneself to be a Guinea pig.
now thats what i call fast thinking!...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Union City Forum right now

Search the Union City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min Shelly 138,348
Who is the best hairstylist in Union City (Aug '10) 16 min Wedding hair 76
Stefan Readenour (Feb '10) 39 min guest 444
Innovative Hearth Products 1 hr jeepers 3
Discovery Park 4 hr DPA All The Way 19
Little Ceasars 4 hr Ceasar 29
It quiet on here 4 hr guest 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Union City Jobs

•••