does anyone know if hes single?
lmao

Columbia, SC

#2 Jan 17, 2011
He has a girlfriend and a child.
his worst nightmare

United States

#3 Jan 17, 2011
He's attached with a kid but doesn't mean anything. I know he's cheatin whenever he's in town. I have caught him myself. As far as I know he's still doing it too. He sleeps with danielle little all the time as well. Caught them in the act!
Anonymous

Medina, TN

#4 Jan 18, 2011
his worst nightmare... you know so much about me and my personal life then i am sure you know where i live... stop by sometime and i can straighten out your story.
his worst nightmare

United States

#6 Jan 20, 2011
Andy don't be pissed off bc you know its true. You have a kid with amber and you still mess around. You know its true. You've been caught dude so admit it . If ur innocent then swear it on your sons life! U know u can't do that.
amber

Ravenna, OH

#7 Jan 20, 2011
I don't know who this is And I don't care....but please out of respect for me please delete your posts. You may not like Andy but I try to be a good person to everyone so please please take this down.
his worst nightmare

United States

#8 Jan 20, 2011
amber wrote:
I don't know who this is And I don't care....but please out of respect for me please delete your posts. You may not like Andy but I try to be a good person to everyone so please please take this down.
Amber I do respect you. Its andy I have a problem with. He's cheating on you and has been for a while. I have caught him. He has actually been caught by a few people. What's gotten him in trouble is his bragging about it. The time has come andy for you to man up! Or will you keep lying to amber about it all? My guess is u will be all defensive. Its typical when your guilty as hell . Everyone knows its true.
idiot

United States

#9 Jan 20, 2011
why dont you just mind your own business and stay out of THEIR relationship. sounds to me your jealous, get a life!
dickhead

Martin, TN

#10 Jan 20, 2011
his worst nightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Amber I do respect you. Its andy I have a problem with. He's cheating on you and has been for a while. I have caught him. He has actually been caught by a few people. What's gotten him in trouble is his bragging about it. The time has come andy for you to man up! Or will you keep lying to amber about it all? My guess is u will be all defensive. Its typical when your guilty as hell . Everyone knows its true.
well guess what, no one respects you. unless you have the balls to put your name, go f*ck yourself p*ssy! his worst nightmare? i think a loser like you, well you are your own worse nightmare! get a life, better yet, maybe a woman! that seems to be the problem here, right now, dont go get dedensive! lmfao!!!!!
lol

United States

#11 Jan 21, 2011
That's right everyone take up for the cheater! Real smart. My guess is y'all do it too?
patrick

United States

#14 Jan 21, 2011
my guess is that ur an ignorant *ucker..man up and say who u r. Andy isn't cheatin on amber..sounds to me like someone has some hard feelings from the past.
player

Martin, TN

#15 Jan 21, 2011
lol wrote:
That's right everyone take up for the cheater! Real smart. My guess is y'all do it too?
and since you are too big of a p@ssy to put up your name, since you know so much, why would we take of for a spineless b@tch like you? what, did danielle turn you down!lmfao
allday

United States

#16 Jan 22, 2011
Sounds like its patrick davis taking up for andy. Am I right? I do believe so. And as far as danielles nasty as*. I've been around some of the dudes she's been f*ckin and suckin on. No way in h*ll id be wantin her. I'm sure ol dude on here isn't wantin her. Andy used to brag to me about cheatin on amber when we worked at the prison together.
Relentless Girl

Union City, TN

#17 Jan 22, 2011
his worst nightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can get on here and run your mouth about someone else, you should put your name up and see how much we can start about you. If this post had your name on it and everyone was bashing you, you'd be thinking a little different. Nothing in your past you're not proud of? Whatever may or may not have happened in the past, it's in the past and Andy's not the same person I knew even a year ago. I'm around him enough to know that he realizes he has made mistakes and he's definitely made up for them. He is an amazing father and fiance and will be an amazing husband sometime in the future. Amber's not a stupid girl. She's very smart about things actually. I stand behind her with every decision she makes and I think her being with Andy is a good one. So whatever you think he's done, he isn't doing it now. But I would still like to know who you are. I bet we can destroy your reputation pretty quick. And if you have the balls to post stuff like this, have the balls to let us all know who you are.
awful

Athens, TN

#18 Jan 22, 2011
If everyone wanted amber to know about this why couldn't y'all of went up to her instead of doing it on topix
lol

United States

#19 Jan 22, 2011
Ok relentless chick (brooke shute) your nasty too! Fatas* nose and u look more of a man than andy! Lol keep taking up for the cheating dude!
Relentless Girl

Brownsville, TN

#20 Jan 22, 2011
lol wrote:
Ok relentless chick (brooke shute) your nasty too! Fatas* nose and u look more of a man than andy! Lol keep taking up for the cheating dude!
This is Kristy. But I'll let her know for you. Way to jump to conclusions.
bud light

Milan, TN

#21 Feb 17, 2011
this shit is amazing i love haters, if anyone has no one to hate on feel free to hate on me. lol i love haters
JuneyBoomdata

Kirkland, WA

#22 Nov 18, 2011
All ya'll dumb as hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are they 48 min Grammar police 2
Help me out here 5 hr LocalTaxPayer 3
Hopkins investment (Jul '15) 6 hr Pissed off 13
What happened to east gate shooting case? 20 hr Tony 6
Ambulance heading to titan tire? Wed Guest 6
Adult Dating over 50 (May '14) Wed Just a guy 12
Does anyone remember Col Tom Elam Tue Pammie 10

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance