Giving Props

Jackson, TN

#1 Oct 9, 2011
Just wanted to pass along some good praise. I tried the Shaker's pizza this weekend. They were fast and very kind. For 5.99, all I can say is WOW!! It was very good pizza. Thank you and I will return.
ummmmmmm

Murray, KY

#2 Oct 9, 2011
Those goodyear union reps eats one of those pizza shakers everyday, because I see them all getting one everyday. Using that goodyear debit card, and spending all of goodyear's money!
GUEST667

Martin, TN

#3 Oct 9, 2011
Dude! Get off goodyear! my god! As for the wings there, The honey bbq almost tastes like kfc honey bbq, it was really good! Thanx for telling about the pizza! and ummmmmmm....Get over your obsession with Goodyear, theres more to this world than freaking Goodyear! Go out and get laid, if anyone would have ya!
ummmmmmm

Murray, KY

#4 Oct 9, 2011
GUEST667 wrote:
Dude! Get off goodyear! my god! As for the wings there, The honey bbq almost tastes like kfc honey bbq, it was really good! Thanx for telling about the pizza! and ummmmmmm....Get over your obsession with Goodyear, theres more to this world than freaking Goodyear! Go out and get laid, if anyone would have ya!
Those goodyear rep guys has an obsession with goodyear, and those pizzas there at raceway!
unreal

Princeton, KY

#5 Oct 9, 2011
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm ,so you are saying that YOU ARE A GOODYEAR REP..well that just puts a big reason why you are on every thread talking about GOODYEAR,,you were right ,what goes around..I am so glad you put some light on why you are sooooooooooooo big on the goodyear reps..GOOD LUCK on your nex career choice and GOD BLESS
unreal

Princeton, KY

#6 Oct 9, 2011
O ya,i was at the race way and the lady at the front desk was so nice,,Glad to see a small place AMERICAN OWNED AGAIN..aLSO locally owned.
ummmmmmm

Murray, KY

#8 Oct 9, 2011
unreal wrote:
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm ,so you are saying that YOU ARE A GOODYEAR REP..well that just puts a big reason why you are on every thread talking about GOODYEAR,,you were right ,what goes around..I am so glad you put some light on why you are sooooooooooooo big on the goodyear reps..GOOD LUCK on your nex career choice and GOD BLESS
Yep, Harry bought us out!

Thanks Harry!
truth hurts

Troy, TN

#10 Oct 11, 2011
im glad to see american owned,thats is where i do my business.these people live in obion county.obion county needs to support this business.
lovepizza

Union City, TN

#11 Oct 13, 2011
Giving Props wrote:
Just wanted to pass along some good praise. I tried the Shaker's pizza this weekend. They were fast and very kind. For 5.99, all I can say is WOW!! It was very good pizza. Thank you and I will return.
where is this raceway so many places i can not keep them straight is it close to walmart
fan

Dallas, TX

#12 Oct 13, 2011
lovepizza wrote:
<quoted text>where is this raceway so many places i can not keep them straight is it close to walmart
Yes, right across the street.

Union City, TN

#13 Oct 13, 2011
there no bake cookies are the bomb also!
ummmmmmm

Murray, KY

#14 Oct 13, 2011
guest wrote:
there no bake cookies are the bomb also!
I was in there earlier today, because I wanted some cookies, and they were out. I asked what happened, and they told me that three guys ate em all up, and they said it was three guys that used a goodyear debit cards, and had the words Goodyear union reps on their shirts! Dang I miss my cookies! Thanks guys!
MeE

Zeeland, MI

#15 Oct 18, 2011
Who owns raceway now?
good stuff

United States

#16 Oct 19, 2011
The toasted subs and burgers are really good. My friend says the salads are also very good and fresh. I want to try the stuffed potatoes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Old School Barber 21 min Wildcat 11
Heather Moran & Joe Graves still doing the dirt... 24 min Troy Momma 1
Race War 51 min Rage Against The ... 10
People from up north its time to go home! 1 hr Rage Against The ... 28
single women (Feb '10) 1 hr looking 99
South Fulton 16 hr Loyalty is Love 1
vintage antique stores in union city 18 hr Info guru 2
Union City Dating
Find my Match

Union City People Search