New

West Memphis, AR

#1 Sep 10, 2012
I am planning to be moving to the Union City area in the next few months. Can anyone give me names of some reliable realtors that are on the up-and-up ?? I've had to deal with some that use one potential buyer against the other. I really don't like playing games, I just want a decent house in a decent neighborhood, and have little choice about what town I live in, since my job is bringing me to that area.

Just some good names will suffice. Thanks in advance!

Trudy
gouda

Milan, TN

#2 Sep 10, 2012
there are a few at one office that will tell all your business around town. so watch what you say to them. just give them what information they need and keep everything else to yourself unless you want it all over town.

Newbern, TN

#3 Sep 10, 2012
I don't think there are enough buyers here for that to be a concern. But I'd use Century 21 or Fuller Partners. You can view their properties online, too. I would avoid Judy McBride, but i don't know which she's with.
liar

Humboldt, TN

#4 Sep 10, 2012
Judy McBride will lie and if you confront her she will become very hateful.
truth

Martin, TN

#5 Sep 10, 2012
McBride is with Remax. Avoid her like the plague. She is not trustworthy at all.
New

West Memphis, AR

#6 Sep 10, 2012
gouda wrote:
there are a few at one office that will tell all your business around town. so watch what you say to them. just give them what information they need and keep everything else to yourself unless you want it all over town.
Yikes! I would like to avoid THAT one, if at all possible. I like my private life to stay just that - private. I see Judy McBride's name here several times - is she the one who tells all?
gouda

Milan, TN

#7 Sep 11, 2012
oh there are others that do
New

West Memphis, AR

#8 Sep 11, 2012
gouda wrote:
oh there are others that do
I don't get it. Why would they want to tell other people's business all over town? Don't they have a life and stay busy enough to mind their own business? What's discussed between a realtor and their clients should be kept as confidential as possible.

I hope everybody in the UC area aren't like that!
truth

Martin, TN

#9 Sep 11, 2012
I wouldn't tell Judy anything I didn't have to. As I said earlier, she is not trustworthy.
gouda

Milan, TN

#10 Sep 11, 2012
welcome to obion county
John

Knoxville, TN

#13 Oct 24, 2012
Stay as far away from Ralph Adams and Connie Goodrich as possible. If you don't you will wish you had
man on top

Union City, TN

#15 Oct 25, 2012
There are a couple of realtors out there who are trustworthy, but they're few and far between. Tread very carefully if dealing with Century 21 and don't take anything or anyone at face value. The very one you'd think about trusting, do yourself a favor and DON'T! McBride, steer clear of her, as well. She will take you for a ride and your wallet will pay the price.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Jimmy Smith (Feb '13) 11 min figures 57
obion county thieves 2 hr Fred 22
I Miss You Babe! 2 hr exgf 39
Terry petty 6 hr Lynn 29
Child Support Causing Poverty in Noncustodial H... (Mar '13) 7 hr FDSystem 519
Michael Busby 9 hr SMDH 26
The Power Of The Tongue. 12 hr eyeswideopen 4
Union City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web