First Prev
of 2
Next Last
titan
#21 Sep 6, 2012
yall may be callin her a trashy teacher but atleast she is tryinna teach what are u doin with ur life? looks like talkin sh!t about ppl get a life and stop tha hate ppl smmfh i would say more but it dont look like yall worth my time typin F U u dumba__ IMMATURE children
Krissi

Paris, TN

#22 Sep 7, 2012
Brian, We all must be talking about a different Jackie Clark. Because my name Is Krissi and Jackie Clark Is my mom.. People need to specify who they are talking about on here..
concerned mom

Union City, TN

#23 Sep 8, 2012
My child is in Jackie Clarks class and I find it disturbing to read these rumours. If you come on here asking about someone your asking for trouble. I've heard rumours of her behavior outside of school but that is her personal business although I can't help but have concerns when I keep hearing things makes me wonder if she is the best choice for my child. I don't tend to believe everything I hear but it still concerns me just sayin
funny

Maury City, TN

#24 Sep 8, 2012
Mmm, you need to be concerned. Years ago she was at Black Oak, her and another teacher got moved to Ridgemint because of their behavior with male students. Then when she got to Ridgemont she had an affair with her student teacher which became her husband but now divorced. While she was still married she was dating some car salesman at Herman Jenkins, got the divorce and tried to hook up with first husband , I believe he got smart and decided not. Now she is back with the car salesman. This sounds like a soap oprea. Then everybody wonders whats wrong with our school systems its people like this we have hired and let continue to teach our kids. So does any of this concerns you?
concerned mom

United States

#25 Sep 8, 2012
Yes it does very much the whole thing concerns me makes me wanna go to the Board of Education. I know she showed the class her tattoo on her leg and told them that she got because she lost a bet and this behavior is inappropriate for a class of 3rd graders.
funny

Maury City, TN

#26 Sep 8, 2012
She is suppose to have that tatoo covered, dress code rule
funny

Maury City, TN

#27 Sep 8, 2012
She is Trash
Seriously

United States

#28 Sep 8, 2012
The Jackie Clark I'm talking about....there's NO way she's a teacher.
concerned mom

Union City, TN

#29 Sep 8, 2012
Well this one transferred from black oak brown hair medium length. My child said she has children and lives in union city
matt

Somerset, KY

#30 Sep 8, 2012
the jackie clark i was asking about is a teacher
Wow

Houston, TX

#31 Sep 8, 2012
She needs to quit, how high up on the leg is her tat? Thats totally inappropiate to show it off to a bunch of 8 yr olds!
bad

Maury City, TN

#32 Sep 9, 2012
She is a grown woman that wants to be 18 again. She is practically living with Michael Miles. Her oldest daughter is in college and her son stays with his dad almost all time and her youngest daughter that she never has is with her dad. So good luck talking with the board and beware they have had their fun with her just like Huss has in the past. She has been around.

Troy, TN

#33 Sep 9, 2012
I remember her. All the boys used to say she was flat lol. Don't see what all the men she's been with ever saw in her when they'd be f*cking her.
easy

Maury City, TN

#34 Sep 9, 2012
Cause she was easy......
geezer
#35 Sep 9, 2012
if shes that easy i guess imma do her he11 why not!
geezer
#36 Sep 9, 2012
heard she gives mean head too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frank Jones 1 hr FJ 1
Charlie Taylor 1 hr hey 37
Welfare 1 hr Sickening 23
Richard Moran 2 hr We know you 1
April Naught? 4 hr fouroneone 2
Law enforcement on hwy 45??? 6 hr ThugLifeMatters 3
Krissy Moore 15 hr Guest 17

Union City Jobs

Personal Finance

Union City Mortgages