First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tnlady

Martin, TN

#1 Jun 10, 2012
i heard that they busted 55 people friday night in obion...33 men and 22 women...jail is running over...
curious

United States

#2 Jun 11, 2012
from what i hear a bunch of repeat offenders and it was 17 not 55
Hmmm

Call, TX

#3 Jun 11, 2012
Who

Union City, TN

#4 Jun 12, 2012
should be in paper today
curious

United States

#5 Jun 12, 2012
Not wonder who is payin who off

Martin, TN

#6 Jun 12, 2012
thought i saw it in the paper. said they got 4 more that are on that list but haven't picked up yet. david, darrell, amanda, are some they arrested friday. heard girl named brandy in spring valley is wearing a wire on people from months ago

Humboldt, TN

#7 Jun 12, 2012
darrell who?
Hmmm

Houston, TX

#8 Jun 12, 2012
guest wrote:
thought i saw it in the paper. said they got 4 more that are on that list but haven't picked up yet. david, darrell, amanda, are some they arrested friday. heard girl named brandy in spring valley is wearing a wire on people from months ago
Brandy who? Where exactly is springvalley? Hmm.. Drawing a blank, thinkn in obion, right?
Hmmm

Houston, TX

#9 Jun 12, 2012
Would Somebody please post a link to the details in paper, I searched it,but was unsuccessful.

Union City, TN

#10 Jun 13, 2012
Iknow waiting on list in newspaper

Union City, TN

#11 Jun 13, 2012
yes obion

Martin, TN

#12 Jun 13, 2012
eaves. and the paper didn't say a lot yet...waiing on full list of names and charges maybe in todays paper havent checked yet.

Union City, TN

#13 Jun 13, 2012
ok ty

Abilene, TX

#14 Jun 13, 2012
Brandy Eaves is the nark? Did she use to be Brandy Ward?

Martin, TN

#15 Jun 13, 2012
no no no..was aswering that it's darrell and amand eaves are some that got busted. idk the lastname just heard some girl named brany from spring valley is wearing a wire. there was a long list in the paper today of peeps that got busted

Union City, TN

#16 Jun 13, 2012
brandie mcdonald...?
say no

Martin, TN

#17 Jun 13, 2012
Brandy Ross

Humboldt, TN

#18 Jun 14, 2012
We need narks as you call them.They help clean up our towns.More people need to step up and report drug abusers.

Martin, TN

#19 Jun 14, 2012
The only good nark is a dead one! Grow the hell up and accept responsibility for your own screwups! Last I checked, these spineless punks are the ones blowing the dealers phones up and banging on their doors, not the other way around! No one made you do drugs, that was your choice!

Humboldt, TN

#20 Jun 14, 2012
guest wrote:
The only good nark is a dead one! Grow the hell up and accept responsibility for your own screwups! Last I checked, these spineless punks are the ones blowing the dealers phones up and banging on their doors, not the other way around! No one made you do drugs, that was your choice!
So you think a person should be dead just because they told law enforcement who and where drugs are being sold? Decent citizens are proud of the ones who are helping get drugs out of our childrens hands.Are you a child who defends drug abuse or worse yet a parent who defends drug dealers? Drug dealers and users are the only ones who get mad at people who report them.If you don't want to go to jail,don't use or sell drugs and you won't have to worry about being reported.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Misconduct! (Mar '14) 3 hr truthat 55
I need to rent a house. 4 hr DFisher 4
jared hamlin 4 hr sure 2
Mathew Neil wright 8 hr who cares 2
Hey Topix Administration 13 hr Analog man 2
Glenn Webb 15 hr Guest 3
Alexie Brown (May '10) 15 hr hahahah 29
Union City Dating
Find my Match

Union City Jobs