Dumb Goodyear People
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Guest

United States

#1 Feb 4, 2013
I've never met such DUMB people in my life. All they STILL want to do is get jobs that make somebody else rich. Did they not learn anything about just being worker bees at Goodyear? Makes me wonder if they were all dropped on their heads as children!
For Real

Union City, TN

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Sounds like U just meet the stupid ones. That tell U sumthin Cletus?
jus sayin

United States

#3 Feb 5, 2013
For you to say goodyear people makes you dumb all by itself. No goodyear people in obion county anymore. The place closed, remember. About a year and half ago. Its over, leave it be.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#4 Feb 5, 2013
These dodos will never get good jobs again. Their children and grandchildren wont have those job either being they ran the plant out of town.
If I were those kids I would hate my parents for doing that
For Real

Union City, TN

#5 Feb 5, 2013
The management ran goodyear in the ground. If it made sense, they wanted nothing to do with it. If there was a decent, productive manager, they got rid of him. The upper managment in the spent most their time & effort trying to leginimise their, or their golf partners position.
My children have good jobs, and I only work when I want. Thank you goodyear. Closing the doors is the best thing they could have done for me.
Were you salary Brian, or jus another jealous ditch diggin-burger flippin-DumbAss?
guest

Martin, TN

#6 Feb 5, 2013
If you want proof of Goodyear's mismanagement......they gave out thousands of dollars for a buyout, then closed the doors a short time later!
Their old employees were already gone after the buyout. They were hiring workers making low wages when they decided to leave.
guest

Martin, TN

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Brian wrote:
These dodos will never get good jobs again. Their children and grandchildren wont have those job either being they ran the plant out of town.
If I were those kids I would hate my parents for doing that
BUTT HURT ALERT!!!
BUTT HURT ALERT!!!
BUTT HURT ALERT!!!
BUTT HURT ALERT!!!

How about a hunk of cheese with that whine "Butt Hurt Brian"?
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#8 Feb 5, 2013
Typical of a usual Union dodo
Your kids have good jobs? What? Head sausage stuffer at Williams Sausage? Your handouts from the plant closing will soon be running out. Then you too will no doubt be on the welfare line chanting how good you have it
The reality is you morons ran the goose that laid the golden egg in Union City away...that's a fact
For Real

Union City, TN

#9 Feb 5, 2013
I rest my case. No cure for stupid.
Guest

United States

#10 Feb 5, 2013
For Real wrote:
The management ran goodyear in the ground. If it made sense, they wanted nothing to do with it. If there was a decent, productive manager, they got rid of him. The upper managment in the spent most their time & effort trying to leginimise their, or their golf partners position.
My children have good jobs, and I only work when I want. Thank you goodyear. Closing the doors is the best thing they could have done for me.
Were you salary Brian, or jus another jealous ditch diggin-burger flippin-DumbAss?
Ya I'll bet you are just rolling in money with your little Goodyear pension. Lmao! Not!
For Real

Union City, TN

#11 Feb 5, 2013
Jealousy is ugly
Guest

United States

#12 Feb 5, 2013
Nobody is jealous of former Goodyear LOSERS who are sitting on their butts whining and waiting for SOMEBODY else to create jobs for them. Believe me! Lol
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#13 Feb 5, 2013
I read the other day they have this new automated process that can make a hamburger patty, slice the tomatoe etc all by machine. That means the Goodyear bozos wont even to be able to get a burger flipping job
If they are lucky they can collect cans on the roadside while their wives strip for tips from the MExicans on payday at Wiliams
For Real

Union City, TN

#14 Feb 5, 2013
Well, look who's sittin on their ass crying about former GY employees. I don't know of any of them waiting for anything. The ones I know either have a job, started their own business, in school, or a combination of theese.Like I said, you must only hang around the dumb ones. What is it they say about birds of a feather?
guest

Martin, TN

#15 Feb 5, 2013
Brian wrote:
I read the other day they have this new automated process that can make a hamburger patty, slice the tomatoe etc all by machine. That means the Goodyear bozos wont even to be able to get a burger flipping job
If they are lucky they can collect cans on the roadside while their wives strip for tips from the MExicans on payday at Wiliams
Well well, ole ICU ( I mean Brian) misses us here in Union City!
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#16 Feb 5, 2013
For Real wrote:
Well, look who's sittin on their ass crying about former GY employees. I don't know of any of them waiting for anything. The ones I know either have a job, started their own business, in school, or a combination of theese.Like I said, you must only hang around the dumb ones. What is it they say about birds of a feather?
Those handdouts for school etc are about ready to have run their course
Youre on the edge and are just too stupid to know it
By the way I hear they had some pretty nice Christmasses up in Pittsburg...wee you invited to the parties?
For Real

Union City, TN

#17 Feb 5, 2013
Whats pittsburg got to do with it stupid ass. U mean Akron?
Were U invited to the Obama's since your on food stamps?
Hey, think I jus saw your ole lady on the street corner, or was it your daughter?
jus sayin

United States

#18 Feb 5, 2013
Brian...aka Ed is that little twerp that got slapped around in the tire room and quit because he couldn't handle being made fun of. He can't get over his goodyear jealousy for some reason?? One and a half years later and he is still on it...lol. Probobly still be on it when its been 5 yrs. Talkin bout "your money gonna run out soon goodyear losers"... lol. Jus laugh at him and move on like I do. hahaha.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#19 Feb 5, 2013
For Real wrote:
Whats pittsburg got to do with it stupid ass. U mean Akron?
Were U invited to the Obama's since your on food stamps?
Hey, think I jus saw your ole lady on the street corner, or was it your daughter?
Thats where your steelworkers union leaders live
You didnt know the URW is now a part of the USW?
Wow...you dodos are more brain dead than I thought
guest

Martin, TN

#20 Feb 5, 2013
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>Thats where your steelworkers union leaders live
You didnt know the URW is now a part of the USW?
Wow...you dodos are more brain dead than I thought
We remember we were with the USW, but we have moved on! There's only one person that can't get over the Goodyear closure and he goes by the name Brian! The funny thing is, you claim to never have worked there. Seems you may need professional help to deal with this PTSD that you can't seem to get over!
Seek some professional help Brian aka ICU. There have been too many wackos going off the deep end here lately. I'd hate to turn on the news and hear about a mad man in the former Goodyear building screaming obscenities about former Goodyear workers and their wives! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Married swingers 47 min SheWolf 12
Must suck (Nov '16) 8 hr Howudoin 5
how did ga y BIG DANK Get a cell phone in prison 9 hr G TRAIN 1
Jessica Key 10 hr starting crap 4
fired 11 hr rick 1
Don't Cry No Tears 17 hr Guest 3
Christy Holdeman? 17 hr A Concerned Asian 7

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union City Mortgages