looking for a good girl to date

looking for a good girl to date

Posted in the Union City Forum

Interested

Troy, TN

#1 Dec 17, 2009
I am 27 from Dyersburg and I am looking for a good girl to date. Is there anyone out there who is interested? I am 5 4 140pounds blue eyes and brown hair I have a good job and live alone, all I am looking for is someone to date and have fun with if interested please let me know. dyercofish24@yahoo.com
I know a girl

Hendersonville, NC

#4 Dec 20, 2009
I have a friend. She is beautiful. She is 38 (yes I know she is older than you) she has 3 minor children. She is a really nice girl and really deserves a good man who will love her the way she deserves and loves her as much as she could love.
ab c

Newbern, TN

#5 Dec 30, 2009
there is a girl from lowes named julie baker hit her up... shes 26
clem

AOL

#7 Dec 30, 2009
what about rose, and her 4 sisters?
big red

Union City, TN

#8 Dec 30, 2009
why do lowes hoes always sho up on topix?
bethany

New Orleans, LA

#10 Dec 31, 2009
I have a friend. She's 28, almost 29... Owns her own home, lives alone. Never been married, no children.
Interested

Paris, TN

#12 Jan 1, 2010
Hey Bethany please have your friend email me at dyercofish24@yahoo.com. and also thank you
Interested

Paris, TN

#13 Jan 1, 2010
and i am not sure why it says milan and paris i am from dyersburg thank u bethany
ab c

Newbern, TN

#14 Jan 1, 2010
lowes ho... theres only a few there lol ??
lets see

Trumann, AR

#15 Jan 3, 2010
I know a girl wrote:
I have a friend. She is beautiful. She is 38 (yes I know she is older than you) she has 3 minor children. She is a really nice girl and really deserves a good man who will love her the way she deserves and loves her as much as she could love.
were is she what is her phone number "hello!!!
just sayin

Martin, TN

#16 Jan 3, 2010
big red wrote:
why do lowes hoes always sho up on topix?
Because they have no life except to bitch and complain and compare the horrible miserable existance they call a life among themselves when you're trying to check out. I hate checking out there for that purpose. You'd think they could at least take your money and smile. Instead the customer gets to listen to their soap opera life.
Balls Deep

Troy, TN

#18 Feb 23, 2013
I hear Shelly Moron is single again.
You and your balls

Tucker, GA

#19 Feb 24, 2013
Balls Deep wrote:
I hear Shelly Moron is single again.
Lol yea there are other ones around here too but they are even worse than her, they love married guys because they can't say anything but it always gets out anyway! Oh , it's always about one with money! Sound familiar?
Joe dirt

Union City, TN

#21 Feb 24, 2013
Already had that one. Her husband did'nt like me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help me out here 3 hr LocalTaxPayer 3
Hopkins investment (Jul '15) 4 hr Pissed off 13
Who are they 6 hr Daisymay 1
What happened to east gate shooting case? 18 hr Tony 6
Ambulance heading to titan tire? 22 hr Guest 6
Adult Dating over 50 (May '14) Wed Just a guy 12
Does anyone remember Col Tom Elam Tue Pammie 10

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance