Weststate Probation
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Jul 25, 2010
I was just wanting to know if anyone knew where the forum went regarding the probation officer with Weststate Probation having an affair with one of his clients? It amazes me that some people always get away with everything.
LOLOLOL

United States

#2 Jul 25, 2010
He didn't get away with anything. They fired him.
curious

United States

#3 Jul 25, 2010
So the allegations against Jim were true I'm assuming. How long had he been with Weststate? Anyone know how him and his family is doing after all of this?
Rebel

Memphis, TN

#4 Jul 25, 2010
I remember that thread about Weststate and it is gone, like several before that one. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime! Anyone who takes advantage of their position should be fired.
curious

Ocala, FL

#5 Jul 25, 2010
I agree with Rebel. Does anyone know how those threads seem to have disappeared? What actually happened between the officer and girl? And is it still happening?

Memphis, TN

#6 Jul 26, 2010
A piece of pie hit him in the eye, if you know what I mean.
curious

Brookfield, IL

#7 Jul 26, 2010
Sorry but actually I don't have a clue what your talking about. Just wondering if the allegations against Jim Williamson were true and what actually happened? If I'm not mistaken both of the accused were married with kids so are they still ?
hard

Martin, TN

#8 Jul 26, 2010
It's hard to get a straight answer on here. LOLOLOL said he was fired so if that's true looks like they may have been. WHO KNOWS??
lol

Union City, TN

#9 Jul 26, 2010
He lost everything except the herpes!!!! She is so nasty! What was he thinking? Cost him his job and now gonna cost him his family! Heard he is going to work for SCAM Electric in Union City. Poor Amy prolly has Herpes now thanks to him....
like to know

Martin, TN

#10 Jul 26, 2010
Ok,the guys name is posted on here,why isn`t the girls?It takes two.
none of anyones buisness

Downers Grove, IL

#11 Jul 26, 2010
Why can't people just mind their own buisness? Seriously I don't recall any of you being there so I really wish you would at least get your facts straight before you get on topix and start rumors by telling lies. For your information neither one of the people involved have herpes or any other stds. There are two families drastically affected by one decision so before you start more crap please think about the innocent people involved and how your comment will affect their lives.

United States

#12 Jul 26, 2010
what about that fat woman they hired to replace the female probation officer? she is horrible. I heard it was only temporary. is she still there?
curious

United States

#13 Jul 26, 2010
Don't know anything about the other probation officer. I was just wondering what happen to the entire thread about Jim Williamson with Weststate Probation having an affair with a female he was supervising?
Not Curious

Martin, TN

#14 Jul 26, 2010
curious wrote:
Don't know anything about the other probation officer. I was just wondering what happen to the entire thread about Jim Williamson with Weststate Probation having an affair with a female he was supervising?
probably paid and had it deleted.... Same thing I am sure you would do if you had YOUR private life posted on TOPIX for everyone to comment on! Think about that while you are enjoying bringing grief to not only the ones who deserve it, but their families as well. What if it were you? Would you want this continually brought up? Would you want it removed as soon as possible? Now everyone crawl back under your pathetic moss covered stones and let the guilty and the innocent try and pick up the pieces witout someone constantly reminding them of this horrible situation!
none of anyones buisness

Waco, GA

#15 Jul 26, 2010
Not Curious I couldn't agree with you more. This has torn our family apart and many innocent people are suffering because of our decision and I would appreciate it if everyone would let it be so that we can all go on with our lives. Don't know who I responsible or how they were able to get the previous forums removed but thank you for all that you've done.
Truth

Waco, GA

#16 Jul 26, 2010
Jim and Samantha had an affair and were caught in the act. I can assure you that it would honestly blow your mind if you just saw some of the 280 or so very sexual graphic text messages between the two. Makes me sick that some people pay a little money and make all their problems disappear. I hope both of their spouses were smart enough to leave their sorry butts and they deserve each other. I am really considering posting the text messages and exposing both of them for the jerks they are.
no drama

Martin, TN

#17 Jul 27, 2010
Truth wrote:
Jim and Samantha had an affair and were caught in the act. I can assure you that it would honestly blow your mind if you just saw some of the 280 or so very sexual graphic text messages between the two. Makes me sick that some people pay a little money and make all their problems disappear. I hope both of their spouses were smart enough to leave their sorry butts and they deserve each other. I am really considering posting the text messages and exposing both of them for the jerks they are.
If you think removing the post from TOPIX somehow made their problems go away then you are indeed a fool! I can tell you that YOU are a part of the problem not part of the healing for the two families involved. So if you have the graphic text messages that were sent then set back and read them to yourself. One thing I have learned in life is that what goes around comes around. Keep fanning the flames and they may end up burning you! Someday you may have something posted about you on TOPIX! Wonder if you'll feel the same way should that happen. Post the graphic text messages, I'm sure you will feel like a better human being right away.....
none of anyones buisness

Whitmire, SC

#18 Jul 27, 2010
Why can't everyone just stay out of our buisness? I don't know who you are TRUTH or how you have our text messages but its none yours or anyone elses buisness and I can make you a promise Ihave notified my attorney of the posts on this forum and he is looking into what charges we will file so unless you want to be included in them I suggest all of you mind your own buisness and allow us to move on with our lives. I know this has cost me my marriage, my family, and more than most people even realize and I can't speak for the other person involved but I'm certain they are suffering as well. Please let it be!
Paul McCartney

Milan, TN

#19 Jul 27, 2010
Let it Be, Let it Be,
Have your attorney,
Call on Me.
When you misspell business,
Let it Be, Heeeeeeee.
so so funny

Whitmire, SC

#20 Jul 27, 2010
Why do people get off on this ? Exactly what do any of you jerks get out of starting drama? Get a freakin life !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lunch 25 min Jason 2
Moving to UC on Friday. Recent college grad. ... 45 min New Guy 10
Need a doctor!! 1 hr mandy 10
Donald Trump for President 3 hr well now 5
First Friends Preschool 4 hr i know 213
Hops and Barley 11 hr livinglarge 6
Any1 kno a woman name Dana Cole?She used to wor... (Sep '10) 13 hr Sarah 45
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union City Mortgages