Casey Anthony attacks local Tabitha H...

Casey Anthony attacks local Tabitha Haney over YouTube video

Posted in the Union City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Associated Press

Olive Branch, MS

#1 Jul 17, 2011
Casey Anthonys reps created a Facebook page after her release from jail Sunday morning. A video was posted of local Tabotha Haney of Troy, TN criticizing Casey and the news media. Anthony took to her page to post the video along with the comment "Just saw this on YouTube. Uhm, okay? Like its Caseys fault people wont leave her alone?" Comments from fans included
Nichole Moser ummmm....wtf!!! lol I think this girl lost it!!!
2 hours ago LikeUnlike.Nichole Moser I got sick an tired of hearing about u!!! hahaha
2 hours ago LikeUnlike.Nichole Moser JUST STOP UR RIGHT NOBODY CARES!!!
2 hours ago LikeUnlike.Frances Lee She seems like she cares alot about the people who are talkin about casey imo lol.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Casey-Marie-Ant...
OMG

Alcoa, TN

#2 Jul 17, 2011
Well, Tabitha, you are kinda famous. Just be very, very careful what you are saying and posting. You can also be sued for libel and defamation. You gain a lot attention with this You Tube video. Just be careful that it is positive attention and not negative attention. I don't want to see you get into any legal trouble.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 17, 2011
alrighty just sayin though tryin to get my feelings out.
OMG

Alcoa, TN

#4 Jul 17, 2011
I understand. You are frustrated. Just be very careful what you say and post on You Tube. I really don't want to see you get into any legal trouble. Just sing. That is what you enjoy doing. Singing never got anyone in trouble. :) Another word of advice, you really don't need to show your children on You Tube or tell their names. It is a dangerous time, and you really don't know who is watching your videos. Please just be careful and safe.

Location hidden

#5 Jul 17, 2011
yeah my mom told me to b careful CAUSE of people out there that watch my videos plus i dont want casey coming after me i am scared of her lol

Location hidden

#6 Jul 17, 2011
so i am makin another video sayin i am sorry
Tabitha is nasty

Union City, TN

#7 Jul 17, 2011
skysdixiesmommy wrote:
You are full of yourself. Casey Anthony isnt watching your videos. Who cares anyway. Take care of your welfare kids and get a job.

Location hidden

#8 Jul 17, 2011
my kids arent welfare and if u got somethin 2 say 2 me say it to my face
Tabitha is nasty

Union City, TN

#9 Jul 17, 2011
skysdixiesmommy wrote:
my kids arent welfare and if u got somethin 2 say 2 me say it to my face
Yes, you do get welfare. Why lie?

Location hidden

#10 Jul 17, 2011
back off so what if i do do u pay it no are you chris no so shut up. and i will get a job once stuff starts hiring around here fyi good year did shut down so stop runnin your mouth
the real cat

Stanton, TN

#11 Jul 17, 2011
McDonalds is always hiring.

Location hidden

#12 Jul 18, 2011
i already worked there
dont do it

Martin, TN

#13 Jul 18, 2011
skysdixiesmommy wrote:
Why would you apologize to that baby killing piece of garbage? Please don't do it Tabby. Stick to your guns, don't let some piece of trash back you down. And don't be scared of her either, she isn't going to come look for you, she is too busy getting high and drunk now that she's free.
get a job

Union City, TN

#14 Jul 18, 2011
skysdixiesmommy wrote:
back off so what if i do do u pay it no are you chris no so shut up. and i will get a job once stuff starts hiring around here fyi good year did shut down so stop runnin your mouth
Yes, I do pay YOUR welfare. I work and pay taxes. The taxes all working people are forced to pay are why you lay up eating chips and dip, playing on YouTube, making a fool of yourself, and pretending to being famous. Get a fuQking job you lazy b!tch. And please PLEASE don't breed again!!
get a job

Union City, TN

#15 Jul 18, 2011
There are jobs and places are hiring. Look in newspaper. You could be working at a nursing home today. They are HIRING. You have very limited education so you need to take what you can get. If you had one brain cell you wouldn't have waited until Goodyear closed to make it that much harder. Dumb. You just don't want to work. You are not entitled to sit on your ass and get welfare just because two kids crawled out of you.

Location hidden

#16 Jul 18, 2011
haterz go 2 hell and back the fqck off
just sayin

Martin, TN

#18 Jul 18, 2011
get a job wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, I do pay YOUR welfare. I work and pay taxes. The taxes all working people are forced to pay are why you lay up eating chips and dip, playing on YouTube, making a fool of yourself, and pretending to being famous. Get a fuQking job you lazy b!tch. And please PLEASE don't breed again!!
I still can't get over the fact that someone had sex with her.

Union City, TN

#19 Jul 18, 2011
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>I still can't get over the fact that someone had sex with her.
Twice!!!!!!!!!
Geek

Oneonta, AL

#20 Jul 19, 2011
get a job wrote:
There are jobs and places are hiring. Look in newspaper. You could be working at a nursing home today. They are HIRING. You have very limited education so you need to take what you can get. If you had one brain cell you wouldn't have waited until Goodyear closed to make it that much harder. Dumb. You just don't want to work. You are not entitled to sit on your ass and get welfare just because two kids crawled out of you.
wow your a bitch!!!!! my husband worked at goodyear and yes they had to wait and welfare go any american and get it if you can... all the illegals and mexicans swap kids and are draining the wic, insurance and foodstamps
oc woman

Alcoa, TN

#21 Jul 24, 2011
skysdixiesmommy wrote:
alrighty just sayin though tryin to get my feelings out.
I just saw some of your videos....you are an uneducated dumbass that is completely misrepresenting oc. You need to brush your tongue before sticking it out on camera and get the green, God knows what, funk that's on it and you are putting your children out there, chasing and threatening people and all, to invite unwanted attention to yourself and them. If you don't want to be criticized then stop making these stupid, ridiculous videos cause anyone can ONLY criticize something and stupid as they are. You're a dumbass and it's documented!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whos hiring 6 hr Making Money 3
Disabled spectators 6 hr BerthaJean 6
Expect big jump hay & wheat 7 hr Speed limit 35 1
New jobs 12 hr Fact 21
Noah Adams Wreck?????? (Feb '14) Wed Btw 25
Bi curious Wed think about it 7
Financially Stuck In A Relationship (Sep '10) Wed Chaosbunnything 19

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance