here

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Just thought my hood of high street there is a sexual offender up here from TX visiting his dad and a olg girlfriend elaine armstrong he got busted for exposure to a 4 year old female child
here a link to TX sex offender list .

https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/DPS_WEB/Sor...

People of the High Street hood needs to watch their children
here

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

he is hanging in the hood in the 900 block of high street and Elaine armstrong lives at 734 high street which she has a little girl 11 or 12
this whole deal stinks
wondering

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Has anyone contacted the police and informed them? As a registered sex offender, he cannot live within so many feet of children. He also has to be registered with the police that he is in the area. It might be worth calling the police and finding out what the law is concerning registered sex offenders.
info

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Everyone needs to log onto this site to see if there are any registered sex offenders in their area.

Type in your address and a map will appear showing you the location of registered sex offenders near your home.

Click on the map, a mug shot and criminal record of the offender will appear.

www.familywatchdog.us
here

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

just found out he is only here for 2 weeks but he should have to go report in and he is on probation .
Wonder if his probation officer knows he is running all over instead of being at his dads house to see his dad becuase he is sick or so they said

anyone look at that tx site i put up
needanswer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

Yes,you can go to familywatchdog, any of those sites,but what about someone who is 11 who has been molesting little boys whose picture and info IS NOT on there?
Had an authority figure let a parent know that a boy who had spent the night with her son was indeed a molester and NO ONE even knows around the apts they live n. This is not n UC. Of course,everyone would like to know about this young boy,I have no idea who he is. All I know is what was told to the parent. She was absolutely sick about this,not to mention having to question and question her son if he was touched.
So,what about these sites? They may show the old,middle aged,and 18yr old pervs,but what about the small kids whose pictures aren't on there?
need to call

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

If I knew that information, I'd call the UC police department and report it.

As long as this is fact and not speculation, you should make the call.

I've got no sympathy for sex offenders. All it takes is one time to scar a child for life.
here

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

I know they make me sick and whats worst this armstrong lady had bobby's wade family and some of the 4year old girls family has told her that the girl went into bathroom while he was taking shower and saw him and the girl went running to he mom .
My ques is if this is so why in the heck didn't he lock the door or block it so she cant get in .
I mean come on people something not right here
here

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

here is state of TN sexual offender site for those want to look to protect your family and friends .
http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/sorint/SOMainpg.as...
needanswer

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

need to call wrote:
If I knew that information, I'd call the UC police department and report it.
As long as this is fact and not speculation, you should make the call.
I've got no sympathy for sex offenders. All it takes is one time to scar a child for life.
I looked at those websites posted and as I expected, I didn't see any perv under 18.

This is def a fact and I will let the parent know what you said about the police. Not in UC as I said earlier but in this county.

I wonder if a child that young can b registered as a sex offender? And I also have no sympothy for pervs,no matter what age.
here

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

no pervs under 18 id and records are sealed so we dont know how many under 18 sickos are around us
whats wrong with this picture
i mean they need to protect the victims but the pervs need to be shown and listed so we can know who and where to prtect our kids

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Bobby Wade and Elaine are two of the greatest people around here both of them would give the shirt off their back to help their follow person .
and as far as who ever is the gutless person thats started this doesnot know crap about Bobby or They would not have bashed him and tried to make it look like they are bad people .
Bobby keep your chin up I'll back you any time ,I know you didnt do what they say you did .
It just some childish person trying to stir up crap .
PLEASE QUIT BASHING Bobby Wade and elaine on here they done nothing to anyone but want to try to be friends to people and they get stabbed in back .
Like I said Bobby & Elaine I got ya'lls back . In this I know Bobby would never do what they said he did.
ugh

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Judged:

This is information that should be shared for newcomers to the area.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Ugh These two fine people have been harrassed and lied about and call nasty names .
and you dont know the story of this case and i do i know both s sides of this one case.
And i can say with 100% Assurance thathe never did anything .
that you people cant seem to leave alone .
You know if you people that put this gossip crap on here would read your good book you'll know that in all right you sin everytime you speak false statements against anyone.

Why cant you nosey bunch of people leave great people alone .
Bobby has never in his life hurt a living soul and he is a great man and friend to a lot of people -and he helps the needy around .

LEAVE THEM ALONE you people have ranted long enough .
Cat

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

TRACY HAWKS IS A SEX OFFENDER.watch out.
wondering y

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Bobby wade is a low life sex offender that lived off of his ex girlfriend for 9 months and has never tried to get a jobe and now he is living with his dad drawing food stamps and trying to get ssi disabilty because he is to freaking lazy to get off his lazy butt and work .

I am so tired of the honest tax payers keeping up dead beats
sick

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

here wrote:
no pervs under 18 id and records are sealed so we dont know how many under 18 sickos are around us
whats wrong with this picture
i mean they need to protect the victims but the pervs need to be shown and listed so we can know who and where to prtect our kids
exactly i know of one for sure under 18 they get a slap on the wrist and let home to roam around and rape more kids. its bs the laws need to get tougher on these lil devils
sees everything

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

sex offenders these days kill me.. i've seen 2 boys over 18 messing with 10 and 12 year olds. you think the police here even care??? we've made constant reports and all we get told is that the parents have to do something about it! obviously the parents are a P.O.S cause nothing is being done about it! the boys are William Aguilar and Skyler Vickery i have seen them with nothing BUT minors! William walked in an abandoned house on Gibbs st with a 10 year old and i called the police because the little girl was 10! TEN YEARS OLD PEOPLE! and he's 18 and guess what i get told? "we'll check it out in a little bit but the parents need to be the ones to call" ......WHAT! the little girl could possibly get raped and that's all you can tell me??? police here at disgraceful! protect and serve my as$, maybe after a donut break cause i didn't see them till 15 minutes after they left the abandoned house and to top it off they had been in there for over 30 minutes......horrible horrible town!
just me

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

ronny legans wrote:
Bobby Wade and Elaine are two of the greatest people around here both of them would give the shirt off their back to help their follow person .
and as far as who ever is the gutless person thats started this doesnot know crap about Bobby or They would not have bashed him and tried to make it look like they are bad people .
Bobby keep your chin up I'll back you any time ,I know you didnt do what they say you did .
It just some childish person trying to stir up crap .
PLEASE QUIT BASHING Bobby Wade and elaine on here they done nothing to anyone but want to try to be friends to people and they get stabbed in back .
Like I said Bobby & Elaine I got ya'lls back . In this I know Bobby would never do what they said he did.
Well the info about elaine having hepitis c came from a family member. I also know for a fact the she was a meth head. No idea if she still is or not and dont care. She seems very nice when you meet her but she is also a cleptomaniac and WILL steal from you if given the chance. I know this gal personaly although it has been years since I have seen her.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Union City Forum right now

Search the Union City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
First word that comes to your mind... (May '11) 6 min butterflykisses 506
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 11 min WTSenior 139,008
curious 4 hr playboy 3
glenn webb (Jul '10) 4 hr faag 18
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr TN Voter 8,873
Titan tire pay (Jan '13) 8 hr titan worker 210
Discovery park July 4th 11 hr beth 49
•••
•••
•••
Union City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Union City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000