hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Florence, KY

#83 Nov 13, 2011
icu_ wrote:
For the few of you that get hired you will work in a Union Plant. You will pay dues `to the Yankee United Steelworkers in Pennsylvania.
You can go on strike, Titan replaces strikers often on a permanent basis. You will still be required to pay dues though.
Titan locks out unions at its own whim. You will still be required to pay dues.
While you are out of work, Union Officials may be in Florida partying because you will still be paying your dues.
Your wages will be lower than in the past, but you will still pay the same amount of dues
& with the USW, your dues are based on your wages. Once again.....
Titan

Martin, TN

#84 Nov 13, 2011
Commercial Appeal wrote:
Titan will use Union City as a mixing plant. No production.
Actually, it will be a production plant. Just making rubber products to feed its other plants. Just because tires are not going to be produced does not mean it will not be a production plant. They will be producing rubber and rubber stock for other plants. If you knew about tire building you would understand rubber is made like with a receipe in the banbury. It is a production job. Then it leaves there to go to a Calander to be shaped and formed into verious different rubber materials. Such has Ply, Breaker, Inner Liner, then it it sent to stock prep where machines are used to cut these components into various different legnths, widths, and gauges of components for various different tires. So in fact it will be a production plant just producing rubber and rubber components to feed other plants. Eventually the hope is to at one point be able to also produce tires out of this plant as needed at a later time.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#85 Nov 13, 2011
This plant is a stop gap plant as operations are moved to South America
South America is where the mineral mining such as copper, gold and other minerals are mined at.
The state has allocated giveaway money to retrain 850 workers meaning over half wont be rehired at least
As for the sripper wives more than half will end up on welfare because even though Mexicans like fat women, they have limits too
Keep dreaming
haha

Martin, TN

#86 Nov 13, 2011
icu_ wrote:
This plant is a stop gap plant as operations are moved to South America
South America is where the mineral mining such as copper, gold and other minerals are mined at.
The state has allocated giveaway money to retrain 850 workers meaning over half wont be rehired at least
As for the sripper wives more than half will end up on welfare because even though Mexicans like fat women, they have limits too
Keep dreaming
More of your inmaturity again ICU. Post like the above shows your mentality and state of mind at its best. your noting but a waste of sperm taking up to much O2 oh this planet. Just go ahead and shoot yourself. Let the last thing your write be your suicide note.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Florence, KY

#87 Nov 13, 2011
icu_ wrote:
This plant is a stop gap plant as operations are moved to South America
South America is where the mineral mining such as copper, gold and other minerals are mined at.
The state has allocated giveaway money to retrain 850 workers meaning over half wont be rehired at least
As for the sripper wives more than half will end up on welfare because even though Mexicans like fat women, they have limits too
Keep dreaming
Really??? You've been proven wrong so many times, why do you persist? At least you USED to seem intelligent, now you just seem like a bitter old man who was somehow slighted by the people who worked at Goodyear. Whether these slights were real or imagined doesn't even matter. What a waste.
LOL

Ripley, TN

#88 Nov 13, 2011
Titan wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it will be a production plant. Just making rubber products to feed its other plants. Just because tires are not going to be produced does not mean it will not be a production plant. They will be producing rubber and rubber stock for other plants. If you knew about tire building you would understand rubber is made like with a receipe in the banbury. It is a production job. Then it leaves there to go to a Calander to be shaped and formed into verious different rubber materials. Such has Ply, Breaker, Inner Liner, then it it sent to stock prep where machines are used to cut these components into various different legnths, widths, and gauges of components for various different tires. So in fact it will be a production plant just producing rubber and rubber components to feed other plants. Eventually the hope is to at one point be able to also produce tires out of this plant as needed at a later time.
All wishful thinking on your part...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#89 Nov 13, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Really??? You've been proven wrong so many times, why do you persist? At least you USED to seem intelligent, now you just seem like a bitter old man who was somehow slighted by the people who worked at Goodyear. Whether these slights were real or imagined doesn't even matter. What a waste.
APparently you are unaware of the natural resourse deposits in South America and the new exploding growth in the oil exploration industry there. USA regulations are killing your mining industries day by day and the only time I have been wrong is to the straw man arguments you usually set up.
It wont matter though in another decade Titan will be headd farther south and all you will have is that old worn out pair of RedWings you brag about
Really

Martin, TN

#90 Nov 13, 2011
icu_ wrote:
<quoted text>APparently you are unaware of the natural resourse deposits in South America and the new exploding growth in the oil exploration industry there. USA regulations are killing your mining industries day by day and the only time I have been wrong is to the straw man arguments you usually set up.
It wont matter though in another decade Titan will be headd farther south and all you will have is that old worn out pair of RedWings you brag about
You really are starting to look stupid like a grade school drop out, I think, if I had been wrong as much as you, I would just drop out of this forum. Your just something to laugh at now.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Florence, KY

#91 Nov 13, 2011
icu_ wrote:
<quoted text>APparently you are unaware of the natural resourse deposits in South America and the new exploding growth in the oil exploration industry there. USA regulations are killing your mining industries day by day and the only time I have been wrong is to the straw man arguments you usually set up.
It wont matter though in another decade Titan will be headd farther south and all you will have is that old worn out pair of RedWings you brag about
I've never bragged about anything on here. The only you've been right about is the lockout Titan did over Christmas & the ultimatum they gave the employees after Christmas. I don't even wear Redwings.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Florence, KY

#92 Nov 13, 2011
The only thing
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Florence, KY

#93 Nov 13, 2011
I think you're confused again
haha

Martin, TN

#94 Nov 14, 2011
Ya ICU is confused, its hard to concentrate when your up all hours of the night posting on topix and getting spanked on every post you leave. must be really frustrating to be wrong so much.
exhater2

United States

#95 Nov 14, 2011
Where's the idiot named truthful now? What a POS
just me

Martin, TN

#96 Nov 14, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I've never bragged about anything on here. The only you've been right about is the lockout Titan did over Christmas & the ultimatum they gave the employees after Christmas. I don't even wear Redwings.
Its a sad thing for icu to keep tossing his insults around on here. Have you ever came across anyone so pathetic in your life? After all he is the one who tucked his tail and ran out of the plant after some supervisor slapped his jaws probally for being the idiot that he or she is. I'm thinking more of icu being a she. I hope not cause that would be an insult to women everywhere!
just me

Martin, TN

#97 Nov 14, 2011
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are starting to look stupid like a grade school drop out, I think, if I had been wrong as much as you, I would just drop out of this forum. Your just something to laugh at now.
You are right, icu sint anything but a joke. He has gotten on here in the past and slammed peoples mothers and children mainly out of disgust for himself for being the failure that he is!
ummmmmmm

Mayfield, KY

#98 Nov 14, 2011
All of ya'll picking on icu I see... ya'll can't stand it when he tells the truth on here. Yes, it is to the point that goodyear employees hasn't changed their attitudes on here much. What a waist of life for ya'll to set around thinking that ya'll are the only ones, and the best. Well, your not crap anymore, and change those goodyear attitudes before it comes back to hit ya'll in the azzes! Goodyear losers!
REALLY

Union City, TN

#99 Nov 14, 2011
Look at it this way......I'd rather let ICU say whatever he wants here in the USA than live in a communist country and have his speech banned!!! And have our free speech banned as well!
just me

Martin, TN

#100 Nov 14, 2011
ummmmmmm wrote:
All of ya'll picking on icu I see... ya'll can't stand it when he tells the truth on here. Yes, it is to the point that goodyear employees hasn't changed their attitudes on here much. What a waist of life for ya'll to set around thinking that ya'll are the only ones, and the best. Well, your not crap anymore, and change those goodyear attitudes before it comes back to hit ya'll in the azzes! Goodyear losers!
yep, I'm slamming him and will continue to do so. Icu has made it a personal issue with more than one on here I see. As for me, well, I think its just good clean fun..lol
haha

Martin, TN

#101 Nov 14, 2011
ummmmmmm wrote:
All of ya'll picking on icu I see... ya'll can't stand it when he tells the truth on here. Yes, it is to the point that goodyear employees hasn't changed their attitudes on here much. What a waist of life for ya'll to set around thinking that ya'll are the only ones, and the best. Well, your not crap anymore, and change those goodyear attitudes before it comes back to hit ya'll in the azzes! Goodyear losers!
I know its upsetting for you when people pick on your boyfriend ICU, maybe instead of you and he leaving comments on topix, ya ll should just stick to writing to each other. Seems you two were a match made in heaven. After all, ICU your lover is a writer and all.
just me

Martin, TN

#102 Nov 14, 2011
icu_ wrote:
<quoted text>The USW was broke and had to borrow money to continue the strike. The USW lent the URW the money to continueand when the URW couldnt pay it back the merger took place
Everyone knows that
Quit trying to rewrite history...you're not smart enough for that
History doesnt have to rewritten icu.Thats just the way it went down. Once again I'm not sorry to say...your wrong...dumbass! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Hill 19 min TrollBuster 2
Is it a crime? 21 min TrollBuster 2
'If your girl only knew' 22 min Tina 26
ingram (Nov '09) 5 hr Anon 14
Kim Bahamas 9 hr Doubt 7
Casey hood masonic lodge 10 hr Guest 7
Texting while driving is to lose your privacy r... 11 hr uncommon sense 11

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union City Mortgages