Let's Start a Christian Band!

Posted in the Union City Forum

Since: Mar 12

Dresden, Tennessee

#1 Sep 10, 2012
Christian drummer in Dresden wants to start or join a Christian band. Christian country, rock, southern gospel, or other. Need keyboard, lead guitar, bass guitar, and vocals. Please see http://www.youtube.com/straycatk56 for some videos of bands I played in. I cannot drive because I have a vision problem, so I need help with transportation. Contact me at straycatk@yahoo.com. Thanks, Ken
ewww

Martin, TN

#2 Sep 10, 2012
straycatk wrote:
Christian drummer in Dresden wants to start or join a Christian band. Christian country, rock, southern gospel, or other. Need keyboard, lead guitar, bass guitar, and vocals. Please see http://www.youtube.com/straycatk56 for some videos of bands I played in. I cannot drive because I have a vision problem, so I need help with transportation. Contact me at straycatk@yahoo.com. Thanks, Ken
Don't you people realize... You aren't making Christianity better... Your making music worse.

Since: Sep 12

Knoxville, TN

#3 Sep 10, 2012
candace browning

Stone Mountain, GA

#4 Dec 3, 2012
I would love to be in a Christian country band or a rock Christian band.I have been told my calling in life was to sing for God. after I was told that a year and a half later I was prayin right before bed on what he would want me to do about my calling in life.Then I went to sleep and had a dream. God told me to find a band make a CD and let it be heard. I woke up the next morning and told my husband about my dream. and asked them how would I do that? he said you will meet people. so that's why I'm on here to do. someone please write me back I'm very new at all this and trying to figure out how to do this thank you and god be with you always
Scott

New York, NY

#5 Nov 27, 2013
candace browning wrote:
I would love to be in a Christian country band or a rock Christian band.I have been told my calling in life was to sing for God. after I was told that a year and a half later I was prayin right before bed on what he would want me to do about my calling in life.Then I went to sleep and had a dream. God told me to find a band make a CD and let it be heard. I woke up the next morning and told my husband about my dream. and asked them how would I do that? he said you will meet people. so that's why I'm on here to do. someone please write me back I'm very new at all this and trying to figure out how to do this thank you and god be with you always
I am also interested in starting a Christian Country band as I can sing fairly well, I have sang since I was a kid. Please if interested let's figure this out and do it as long as we are doing this to glorify God I am all in. God has to be first in all we do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) 1 hr tennessee moralit... 284
will yates is setting people up 3 hr Dan 38
Terry petty 4 hr Friend 19
Price for aluminum 5 hr Tennessee working... 3
First Friends Preschool 13 hr David 2
insecure wives 14 hr Guest 10
JR's Auto Sales 123 East Main St. Union City, TN (Feb '11) 16 hr guest 61
Union City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Union City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?