Let's Start a Christian Band!

Let's Start a Christian Band!

Posted in the Union City Forum

Since: Mar 12

Dresden, Tennessee

#1 Sep 10, 2012
Christian drummer in Dresden wants to start or join a Christian band. Christian country, rock, southern gospel, or other. Need keyboard, lead guitar, bass guitar, and vocals. Please see http://www.youtube.com/straycatk56 for some videos of bands I played in. I cannot drive because I have a vision problem, so I need help with transportation. Contact me at [email protected] Thanks, Ken
ewww

Union City, TN

#2 Sep 10, 2012
straycatk wrote:
Christian drummer in Dresden wants to start or join a Christian band. Christian country, rock, southern gospel, or other. Need keyboard, lead guitar, bass guitar, and vocals. Please see http://www.youtube.com/straycatk56 for some videos of bands I played in. I cannot drive because I have a vision problem, so I need help with transportation. Contact me at [email protected] Thanks, Ken
Don't you people realize... You aren't making Christianity better... Your making music worse.

Since: Sep 12

Knoxville, TN

#3 Sep 10, 2012
candace browning

United States

#4 Dec 3, 2012
I would love to be in a Christian country band or a rock Christian band.I have been told my calling in life was to sing for God. after I was told that a year and a half later I was prayin right before bed on what he would want me to do about my calling in life.Then I went to sleep and had a dream. God told me to find a band make a CD and let it be heard. I woke up the next morning and told my husband about my dream. and asked them how would I do that? he said you will meet people. so that's why I'm on here to do. someone please write me back I'm very new at all this and trying to figure out how to do this thank you and god be with you always
Scott

New York, NY

#5 Nov 27, 2013
candace browning wrote:
I would love to be in a Christian country band or a rock Christian band.I have been told my calling in life was to sing for God. after I was told that a year and a half later I was prayin right before bed on what he would want me to do about my calling in life.Then I went to sleep and had a dream. God told me to find a band make a CD and let it be heard. I woke up the next morning and told my husband about my dream. and asked them how would I do that? he said you will meet people. so that's why I'm on here to do. someone please write me back I'm very new at all this and trying to figure out how to do this thank you and god be with you always
I am also interested in starting a Christian Country band as I can sing fairly well, I have sang since I was a kid. Please if interested let's figure this out and do it as long as we are doing this to glorify God I am all in. God has to be first in all we do.
aja08210

United States

#7 Apr 12, 2016
I always wanted to be in a band.... better a Christian rock band. Thank always came in my thoughts but I don't play instruments want to learn guitar and 6th grade drums doesn't count. I can sing a bit.. Even if background vocals I would love to DO something... live in Union City, Ga
Timboy

Martin, TN

#8 Apr 13, 2016
Hi yeah ken love to be in a band singing gospel I don't play just sing southern gospe . Some contemporary .know a few guys in troy Tn that are good too. Sooo
Elizabeth14

Katy, TX

#9 Aug 7, 2016
Hi I as well always wanted to be in a Christian band especially rock. I've been singing since I was little but I'm shy but I love to sing. It might still need a little more work but it's ok. I play piano and guitar barley but I need help learning. I'm from tx
Will

Martin, TN

#10 Aug 7, 2016
Hi ken I love to sing gospelpre tword southern style but I lnpw of a drummer/ lead/ bass . and a rythim players o sing lead or back up. Motvgreat but I'm OK I this k. The dmer and rthytum can sing too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Key? 2 hr Guest 11
Hot cops 4 hr White boys 12
walmart cart pusher (Apr '17) 4 hr I think 4
Girl 23 hr Just a random chick 12
Al Jazeera NEWS America Al Gore Sat Doc 1
Who got Beth Winston (Neisler) pregnant? (Jul '13) Sat Idiot 14
Hot guys at fire dept by UC school Sat free gift 3

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance