hello

Martin, TN

#1 Oct 8, 2010
Whos ever been?
scary

United States

#2 Oct 8, 2010
i went for the first time a few years back and let me tell you its well worth the money.its the best if you havent been i would say go,you will NOT be disapointed!
Love it

United States

#3 Oct 8, 2010
I've been several times and i love it! Well worth your money but don't get there too late in the night you might have to stand in line four hours ..
some people

United States

#4 Oct 8, 2010
Where is it?
a mom

United States

#5 Oct 8, 2010
it is in paducah. i have a 20 yr old & teens they have gone every year for the last 5 yrs they love it. & yes there is always a long wait sometimes for hrs but they keep going back so it must be worth the wait. just go early afternoon.
some people

United States

#6 Oct 8, 2010
Thank you
last

United States

#7 Oct 8, 2010
i went for my first time last year it is good.
first

Milan, TN

#9 Oct 8, 2010
Thanx for the insight. I have never been and was thinking about going tomorrow night.
Lorrie

Monterey, TN

#10 Oct 8, 2010
Talon Falls is in Melber Ky. just outside mayfield on KY-849 West off of 45 depending on which way your coming in, turn on 849 and follow the signs- go 3 mi. Go straight thru stop sign, turn right on first drive. Watch for Skull sign on Right. You get 10 dollars off if you bring a large Hardees cup. They also have coupons for 2-5 dollars off. I have been 4 yrs running. I cant wait.

Heres the address if you have a GPS:
2932 State Route 849 West, Melber, KY, 42069
a mom

United States

#11 Oct 9, 2010
that is not how we have gotten there. we go from uion city like we are going to the mall in paducah when you turn left @ lourdes hosp. instead of going straight @ that next light to get on the interstate we turn left & go down a little piece (a mile or 2) & there is a school or college on your left & thats where you park & pay then they take you by bus to the actual talon falls & like i said weve been the last 5 yrs or longer
Lorrie in Martin

Monterey, TN

#12 Oct 9, 2010
Last year they moved it from Todd Ferrens in Paducah out to Melber. All three haunts in one location. Mabye they still do it at both. But we went to the address listed on their website. Stood in line for 3 hours just to get in. It was great. They served pizza, hotdogs, drinks and hot chocolate. we got there at like 7p then left around midnight. Very well worth the money and time.

United States

#13 Oct 9, 2010
how much does it cost to get it?
Lorrie in Martin

Monterey, TN

#14 Oct 9, 2010
The tickets are 40 to get in. You get 5-7 dollars off with Hardees coupons or 10 dollars off with a LG hardees cup. All proceeds go to West Ky Abused women and kids :)
Nancy

Canada

#15 Oct 10, 2010
Thanks for the info!
Rick

Melber, KY

#16 Oct 20, 2011
Lorrie in Martin wrote:
The tickets are 40 to get in. You get 5-7 dollars off with Hardees coupons or 10 dollars off with a LG hardees cup. All proceeds go to West Ky Abused women and kids :)
Actually only a portion of proceeds benefit charities.
Source: their website

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Cheatin' Heart 22 min Whatever 13
NEW 9to5 Seating Factory (Oct '13) 5 hr long johnson 67
Man Shea is FAT 6 hr UC BOOSTER 1
First Friends Preschool 9 hr Not Methodist Church 59
High speed chase 9 hr coon hunter 2
margaret odell (Feb '13) 14 hr Her nephew 13
leticia 17 hr guest 3
More from around the web

Union City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE