Titan Gives Boot To Ex Goodyear Workers

Posted in the Union City Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of44
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
icusux

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 23, 2012
 
curious bout it wrote:
does this mean that ex goodyear people cant get hired and all the people they will higher are people that have never worked at the plant before?
Thats just some more of that worthlessass trolls bs

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

They can be hired but they wont. Lets not forget the days of the "Shut er down boys" chants the goodyear types would shout
Titan doesnt need them. It would not surprise me if Titan only hired Mexicans
curious bout it

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 24, 2012
 
well i was jw. how would they possibly know everyone that worked there so they would know not to hire them?
guest

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Sep 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

haha wrote:
well everyone whined about how bad things will be without goodyear. seems all is fine and much better. the city fathers are still spending and building all kinds of stuff. and as far as titan tire. they dont owe the stupid gy workers anything. let them start with new quality people.
i f i were them i would hire mexicans. at least they will work and work cheap.
You dumbass that's why we don't have jobs now. Maybe one day a Mexican will take over your job and then we can laugh at you.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Sep 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

With all due respect....Titan owed them nothing. Titan isn't a charity and is in business to turn a profit. Tough...
guest

Henderson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Oct 2, 2012
 
icusux wrote:
<quoted text>Thats just some more of that worthlessass trolls bs
i agree
WOW

Hickman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

News Flash-- Titan is now operated by several LLCs. It is run and maned by the same idiot Goodyear guys that don't know how to properly run a business. Everything is contracted out and they have no real "Job specifications". Supervisors tell you your "job title" and thats it. They keep hiring previous goodyear workers that are lazy and have no work eithic. They are digging their own grave all over again but this time quicker. Titan needs a reform in the early stages.... NOW

- I work there at Titan
What is going on

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jan 11, 2013
 
Given time Titan will dig it's own grave... and Union City will have more people unemployed.
Democrat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Former Lion wrote:
With all due respect....Titan owed them nothing. Titan isn't a charity and is in business to turn a profit. Tough...
Yes everyone talks TOUGH till it's their job being taken away. Hang on Internet shyt talkers, your job might just be next lmfao! They lose their job & paycheck, so who is going to buy oc products & support local businesses? Burger King employs? You all are fixing to see the effect, so enjoy your egos on here while you can pay for your Internet bils.
Great job titan

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jan 12, 2013
 
WOW wrote:
News Flash-- Titan is now operated by several LLCs. It is run and maned by the same idiot Goodyear guys that don't know how to properly run a business. Everything is contracted out and they have no real "Job specifications". Supervisors tell you your "job title" and thats it. They keep hiring previous goodyear workers that are lazy and have no work eithic. They are digging their own grave all over again but this time quicker. Titan needs a reform in the early stages.... NOW
- I work there at Titan
By your own statment you must of been one of the idiots from Goodyear and one of the lazy workers. My husband works there and he loves going to work. He worked at Goodyear and hated going to work. He only makes $12.00/ hr. but he is very happy. He enjoys his job and saids the people actually work together and the place is very clean. His boss listens to his ideas and she actually cares what he says. I believe she was an ex-goodyear employee and he speaks very highly of her. So, they are doing a fine job and people are just jealous because they are hiring the people they think will do a good job...
guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jan 13, 2013
 
Great job titan wrote:
<quoted text>
By your own statment you must of been one of the idiots from Goodyear and one of the lazy workers. My husband works there and he loves going to work. He worked at Goodyear and hated going to work. He only makes $12.00/ hr. but he is very happy. He enjoys his job and saids the people actually work together and the place is very clean. His boss listens to his ideas and she actually cares what he says. I believe she was an ex-goodyear employee and he speaks very highly of her. So, they are doing a fine job and people are just jealous because they are hiring the people they think will do a good job...
Nope. You will see.
wtf

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jan 14, 2013
 
Great job titan wrote:
<quoted text>
By your own statment you must of been one of the idiots from Goodyear and one of the lazy workers. My husband works there and he loves going to work. He worked at Goodyear and hated going to work. He only makes $12.00/ hr. but he is very happy. He enjoys his job and saids the people actually work together and the place is very clean. His boss listens to his ideas and she actually cares what he says. I believe she was an ex-goodyear employee and he speaks very highly of her. So, they are doing a fine job and people are just jealous because they are hiring the people they think will do a good job...
.......... he is poking her is the asss
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Great job titan wrote:
<quoted text>
By your own statment you must of been one of the idiots from Goodyear and one of the lazy workers. My husband works there and he loves going to work. He worked at Goodyear and hated going to work. He only makes $12.00/ hr. but he is very happy. He enjoys his job and saids the people actually work together and the place is very clean. His boss listens to his ideas and she actually cares what he says. I believe she was an ex-goodyear employee and he speaks very highly of her. So, they are doing a fine job and people are just jealous because they are hiring the people they think will do a good job...
Not only is Titan a great place to work I hear that the women in the plant are much sexier than those fat slobby women that Goodyear had in the plant.
Thats why your man is happy at the plant. Titan knows the way to a tiremans heart is by havuing some sexy babes at the plant. Makes the men glad to leave the wife and go to work
UC TN

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jan 28, 2013
 
You are full of it. Goodyear workers are still there and they are steadily hiring previous Goodyear workers. Get your facts straight.
jesus fish

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jan 29, 2013
 
The road is tough the trip is but your standing free and tall. Close shave America close shave barbasol. Close shave barbasol
just wondering

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jan 30, 2013
 
jesus fish wrote:
The road is tough the trip is but your standing free and tall. Close shave America close shave barbasol. Close shave barbasol
Who let you out of the padded room?
jesus fish

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Feb 3, 2013
 
Doody stank on yo doody freaking staaaank
Bean

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Feb 17, 2013
 
It's a great job and there are plenty of x Goodyear people in there. The ones that were good workers for Goodyear not the lazy asses and people who stayed enjured all the time.Titan loves the product we are giving them. Look for more things to happen with the old plant. More jobs for good people who needs a good job.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Feb 18, 2013
 
since most of the old Goodyearites were lazy and sue happy most wont be going to work there.
The pay scale is lower, less employees and no pesky shop stewards.
To think those morons that ran their jobs away will never work there
Bean

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Feb 18, 2013
 
Some make less than we did for Goodyear but still highest wages in the area, there is not many jobs that start at17 an hour. And we are proud of what we got.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of44
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Union City Forum right now

Search the Union City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min WTSenior 138,436
Randy davis 16 min In the know 3
Stefan Readenour (Feb '10) 3 hr lol 457
Who is the best hairstylist in Union City (Aug '10) 5 hr Great hair 78
Drone Flying Union City 13 hr I think so 14
Innovative Hearth Products 16 hr jeepers 3
Discovery Park 19 hr DPA All The Way 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Union City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Union City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Union City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Union City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••