First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lets see how he likes it

Knoxville, TN

#1 May 14, 2011
what do we think of dustin rasberry?
still smokeing

Roebuck, SC

#2 May 14, 2011
i was told he blew a guy for money all bull aside

Since: Mar 11

Milan, TN

#3 May 14, 2011
I just want it to go on record that I honestly don't think that was really Dustin Rasberry commenting in that thread about me lol I think a certain someone is just trying to start more crap by pretending to be Dustin...because as far as I know Dustin doesn't have a problem with me. But anyhoo...lol
bjsgirl

Louisville, TN

#5 May 14, 2011
well mom told me she had heard dustin was posting under my name to start trouble i dont see him doing that etheir but who knows and i thought charles might have started this one cause the reply somebody put as dustin to him

Since: Mar 11

Milan, TN

#6 May 14, 2011
bjsgirl wrote:
well mom told me she had heard dustin was posting under my name to start trouble i dont see him doing that etheir but who knows and i thought charles might have started this one cause the reply somebody put as dustin to him
Charles rarely gets on here and when he does it's only to defend the kids, not to start crap. He doesn't believe it was Dustin posting either anyway. I think you and I both know who it is starting everything...
bjsgirl

Candler, NC

#7 May 14, 2011
HellsCupcake wrote:
<quoted text>
Charles rarely gets on here and when he does it's only to defend the kids, not to start crap. He doesn't believe it was Dustin posting either anyway. I think you and I both know who it is starting everything...
im at a lost inlighting me please

Since: Mar 11

Milan, TN

#8 May 14, 2011
bjsgirl wrote:
<quoted text>im at a lost inlighting me please
Okay BJ...lol
bjsgirl

Candler, NC

#9 May 14, 2011
HellsCupcake wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay BJ...lol
what do u think i poted it
bjsgirl

Candler, NC

#10 May 14, 2011
it could have been frank parnell hey can you have charles i have something his boss would want \to look at

Since: Mar 11

Milan, TN

#11 May 14, 2011
bjsgirl wrote:
it could have been frank parnell hey can you have charles i have something his boss would want \to look at
Why in the world would Frank get on here pretending to be Dustin??? Lmfao
no one cares

Union City, TN

#12 May 15, 2011
HellsCupcake wrote:
I just want it to go on record that I honestly don't think that was really Dustin Rasberry commenting in that thread about me lol I think a certain someone is just trying to start more crap by pretending to be Dustin...because as far as I know Dustin doesn't have a problem with me. But anyhoo...lol
Not every thread is about you, stupid Danielle Geary. Go raise your 5 kids and stop trying to get attention on EVERY thread on here! lol

Since: Mar 11

Milan, TN

#13 May 15, 2011
no one cares wrote:
<quoted text> Not every thread is about you, stupid Danielle Geary. Go raise your 5 kids and stop trying to get attention on EVERY thread on here! lol
Hey jackass, this thread was started about Dustin because somebody thought he was running his mouth in a thread about me...I don't think it was him so I commented that it wasn't him. I don't think it's right for him to get blamed for something he didn't do. So mind your business you stupid f*ck. If you don't like what I post come tell me about it, don't run your mouth on Topix not even knowing what the f*ck you're talking about.
Danielle Crumb Cake

Union City, TN

#14 May 15, 2011
HellsCupcake wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey jackass, this thread was started about Dustin because somebody thought he was running his mouth in a thread about me...I don't think it was him so I commented that it wasn't him. I don't think it's right for him to get blamed for something he didn't do. So mind your business you stupid f*ck. If you don't like what I post come tell me about it, don't run your mouth on Topix not even knowing what the f*ck you're talking about.
Is this the way you talk in front of your 5 kids? Hmmm... very very interesting.

Since: Mar 11

Milan, TN

#15 May 15, 2011
Danielle Crumb Cake wrote:
<quoted text> Is this the way you talk in front of your 5 kids? Hmmm... very very interesting.
Of course not. And since my children don't read what's on Topix I'm free to speak however I see fit just like anyone else.
guest

Milan, TN

#16 May 15, 2011
no one cares wrote:
<quoted text> Not every thread is about you, stupid Danielle Geary. Go raise your 5 kids and stop trying to get attention on EVERY thread on here! lol
Aw, sounds like somebody is jealous! Well hun if you give your name I'm sure a thread can be started about you too. See what everyone on Topix Land has to say about you lol
wtf

Milan, TN

#17 May 15, 2011
no one cares wrote:
<quoted text> Not every thread is about you, stupid Danielle Geary. Go raise your 5 kids and stop trying to get attention on EVERY thread on here! lol
This chick was jus taking up 4 sumbody an u still wanna hate. Mayb u need 2 take a closer look @ urself
WoW

Union City, TN

#18 Aug 31, 2012
Dustin is a P.O.S. He was just arrested for assult on 2 police officers. I hope he rots in jail. (After he owes me for his purchase)He is a meth user. A pot head. Abusive. Non-working. No drivers license. No good. P.O.S.
Really

Union City, TN

#19 Aug 31, 2012
"police brutality is all i can say". Really, is this all his mommy can say. He hit an officer in the face, kicked one in the head, ripped the tazer out of his skin, and his momma says they were picking on him.. really?
badgirl

Union City, TN

#20 Aug 31, 2012
he is abusive. he hits on women. and treats em like crap. he is a big mommas boy. Dont waste your time on him.
i no

Union City, TN

#21 Sep 1, 2012
I have had deaings with him. he no good. lazy. druggie. it just a matter of time before someone put this piece of s**t in his place. No one should trust this guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
n need of a wh***dawg 7 min butttttttthurtttttt 1
Question for Second Baptist 1 hr Questions 48
Bill Kail shows BAD SPORTSMANSHIP towards Fulto... 1 hr Fan no more 36
midtown motors 7 hr yuup 17
will yates is setting people up 9 hr appaled 46
Michael Busby 9 hr appaled 5
Why do white girls want black men (Sep '12) 10 hr guest 705
Union City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Union City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?