Union City Messenger
Willy Nailer

Martin, TN

#24 Nov 7, 2012
Did Critchlow have any nigletts? I heard he kept them up his ass also.
my name

Maury City, TN

#25 Nov 7, 2012
Willy Nailer wrote:
Did Critchlow have any nigletts? I heard he kept them up his ass also.
You need to keep out of the farm animals asses
Dear Editor

United States

#27 Nov 7, 2012
An Open Letter to the local Tea Party,

It was a valiant effort to take your country back. However, one might recall the old saying "all politics is local". Local taxing and spending is the only real government you have any control over. Even if 99% of Tennesseans voted for Romney, Fincher, and Stevens, you still lose and Obama is reelected.

If you want to make a difference, "heal the leper in front of you". You concern yourselves with the ills of the world because talk radio, drudge and Fox have you all jacked up. While your city and county drift leaderless on a taxing and spending binge. Your opportunity sits right in front of you.

Start by rallying conservative, informed and educated leaders to run for city council. Their tax increases and mismanagement are making Union City an undesirable place to live. Take control of the Chamber of Commerce and use it to challenge City & County elected leaders on opening up all contracts to all businesses, not just a few.

You want to cut fraud, waste, and abuse, show us you can do it on the local level and the change you seek may manifest from the ground up.

Good Luck, your community's future is at stake, be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid. Prove to the people that the Tea Party wasn't just about race.
Citizen united

United States

#28 Nov 7, 2012
Screw the "tea party" that's what I say !
Love them

Martin, TN

#29 Nov 7, 2012
The the messenger and all it's stories!
disgusted

Dyersburg, TN

#30 Nov 7, 2012
Mandy H... your 'sense of humor' is disgusting.
Willy Nailer

Martin, TN

#31 Nov 7, 2012
You might think its disgusting but have u ever smelt a grown niglett? Plus they dig holes all in the yard!
Dear Editor

United States

#32 Nov 7, 2012
You have my permission to print the following letter in your paper, if not I give my permission to anyone who wants to copy this outline for use in their own print letter sent to the editor.

Dear Conservatives & Tea Party Activists:

It was a valiant effort to take your country back. However, one might recall the old saying "all politics is local". Local taxing and spending is the only real government you have any control over. Even if 99% of Tennesseans voted for Romney, Fincher, and Stevens, you still lose and Obama is reelected.

If you want to make a difference, "heal the leper in front of you". You concern yourselves with the ills of the world because talk radio, drudge and Fox have you all jacked up. While your city and county drift leaderless on a taxing and spending binge. Your opportunity sits right in front of you.

Start by rallying conservative, informed and educated leaders to run for city council. Their tax increases and mismanagement are making Union City an undesirable, expensive, and now TOXIC place to live. Take control of the Chamber of Commerce and use it to challenge City & County elected leaders on opening up all contracts to all businesses, not just a few. To lower taxes on businesses including commercial & residential property owners.

You want to cut fraud, waste, and abuse, show us you can do it on the local level and the change you seek may manifest from the ground up. You've had the same Mayor for 30 years for Christ sakes, you don't think there's 10% fraud, waste and abuse to cut out and lower taxes?

They are sitting ducks with no state or federal Democratic protection. The machine has been dismantled, the pork power is gone. Strike Now!

Good Luck, your community's future is at stake, be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid. Prove to the people that the Tea Party wasn't just about race.
what

United States

#33 Nov 7, 2012
Its only 50 cents....you get what u pay for!!!
Guest guy

Dyersburg, TN

#34 Nov 7, 2012
Dear Editor wrote:
You have my permission to print the following letter in your paper, if not I give my permission to anyone who wants to copy this outline for use in their own print letter sent to the editor.
Dear Conservatives & Tea Party Activists:
It was a valiant effort to take your country back. However, one might recall the old saying "all politics is local". Local taxing and spending is the only real government you have any control over. Even if 99% of Tennesseans voted for Romney, Fincher, and Stevens, you still lose and Obama is reelected.
If you want to make a difference, "heal the leper in front of you". You concern yourselves with the ills of the world because talk radio, drudge and Fox have you all jacked up. While your city and county drift leaderless on a taxing and spending binge. Your opportunity sits right in front of you.
Start by rallying conservative, informed and educated leaders to run for city council. Their tax increases and mismanagement are making Union City an undesirable, expensive, and now TOXIC place to live. Take control of the Chamber of Commerce and use it to challenge City & County elected leaders on opening up all contracts to all businesses, not just a few. To lower taxes on businesses including commercial & residential property owners.
You want to cut fraud, waste, and abuse, show us you can do it on the local level and the change you seek may manifest from the ground up. You've had the same Mayor for 30 years for Christ sakes, you don't think there's 10% fraud, waste and abuse to cut out and lower taxes?
They are sitting ducks with no state or federal Democratic protection. The machine has been dismantled, the pork power is gone. Strike Now!
Good Luck, your community's future is at stake, be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid. Prove to the people that the Tea Party wasn't just about race.
letters to editro have to be signed, can't be anonymous
Grammar teacher

Dyersburg, TN

#35 Nov 7, 2012
Love them wrote:
The the messenger and all it's stories!
that should be its, not it's ... lol
Tanner Hides

United States

#36 Nov 7, 2012
Republican from Huntington wins Obion County and ALL OTHER northwest Tn counties. Sanderson first republican ever to carry Lake County!

We're officially Republican Red! Take it to the county and city level boys, shoo them rats out tha house!

No more Coon!
guest

United States

#37 Nov 7, 2012
Guest guy wrote:
<quoted text>letters to editro have to be signed, can't be anonymous
Precisely why they are drying up. They should offer a moderated message board, until then Topix gives voice to the powerless and voiceless. You can't control the message anymore. Democracy Bltches, catch it!
Please

Newbern, TN

#38 Nov 7, 2012
Dear Editor wrote:
An Open Letter to the local Tea Party,
It was a valiant effort to take your country back. However, one might recall the old saying "all politics is local". Local taxing and spending is the only real government you have any control over. Even if 99% of Tennesseans voted for Romney, Fincher, and Stevens, you still lose and Obama is reelected.
If you want to make a difference, "heal the leper in front of you". You concern yourselves with the ills of the world because talk radio, drudge and Fox have you all jacked up. While your city and county drift leaderless on a taxing and spending binge. Your opportunity sits right in front of you.
Start by rallying conservative, informed and educated leaders to run for city council. Their tax increases and mismanagement are making Union City an undesirable place to live. Take control of the Chamber of Commerce and use it to challenge City & County elected leaders on opening up all contracts to all businesses, not just a few.
You want to cut fraud, waste, and abuse, show us you can do it on the local level and the change you seek may manifest from the ground up.
Good Luck, your community's future is at stake, be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid. Prove to the people that the Tea Party wasn't just about race.
Our local government needs an enemy. Clean out the offices and just start over -- starting with people who have an actual brain and aren't corrupt -- yeah, I know... gonna have to look far and wide for people like that. This place has been corrupt for so long it's not a joke anymore. It's pathetic. And the newspaper? It gets thinner and thinner all the time. We used to take the paper and by the time we had about 150 of them stacked on our porch (unopened), we'd use them as kindling for a bonfire. Not a joke, either. We discontinued our subscription. I got more news online than in the Messenger - always!
Please

Newbern, TN

#39 Nov 7, 2012
LOL... I meant -- dammit -- ENEMA !!! HAHAHAHAHA I type faster than Topix can handle.
tread softly

Newbern, TN

#40 Nov 8, 2012
Please wrote:
LOL... I meant -- dammit -- ENEMA !!! HAHAHAHAHA I type faster than Topix can handle.
now thats funny hahahahaha
guest

Brownsville, TN

#41 Nov 8, 2012
not sure anyone would want to have sex with him (Hutch)
he is a idot in the worst way
Paperboy

Lubbock, TX

#42 Nov 8, 2012
Bend over David C and grab those ankles!
Willy Nailer

Martin, TN

#43 Nov 8, 2012
Do they still have paper boys? My nigletts need a job
my name

Maury City, TN

#44 Nov 9, 2012
Willy Nailer wrote:
Do they still have paper boys? My nigletts need a job
Get your lazy good for nothing white trash a$$ up off the couch & get a job yourself. Quit cooking meth in your trailer & get a job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drugs n Tyson 1 hr Not Really Carin 20
Randy Jones-Bartola's 3 hr Friend of a friend 12
Tyson's third thread 5 hr Guest 12
News Fire destroys church in Union City, TN 7 hr get over yourself 44
Long walk. To the fair 8 hr Just me 8
Just curious 9 hr nitty gritty 5
watch out for these 2 guys! 11 hr Rachel McDaniel 5

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union City Mortgages