KEEPING UP with TABITHA HANEY

Posted in the Union City Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Lifetime

United States

#1 Nov 15, 2011
You asked for it by popular demand! Welcome to the Tabitha Haney Show!
Mr Haney from Green Acres

Florence, KY

#2 Nov 15, 2011
Lifetime wrote:
You asked for it by popular demand! Welcome to the Tabitha Haney Show!
With guest stars lots of your tax dollars, deadbeat loser boyfriends , gullible grandparents , and that special guest star crystal meth ! And now a word from our sponsor !
Mr Haney from Green Acres

Florence, KY

#3 Nov 15, 2011
And featuring inbred foul mouthed country cousin Brittany Prather
Mr Douglas

United States

#4 Nov 15, 2011
Sponsored by EBT and Wic

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 15, 2011
Attention-seeker. Bad mother. White trash. Pasty faced thundercunt. But most of us just call her bitch.
Tabi Fan

Okeechobee, FL

#6 Nov 16, 2011
You people are stupid. Go spew your crap to someone else and leave Tabi and her family out of it. I'm not her boyfriend but a friend and I am in no way a deadbeat, you all would wish you would grow up and be like me. Now get a life and grow up.

Location hidden

#7 Nov 16, 2011
Hey, she made these videos to get attention and now she's getting it. Deal with it.
Tabithas Granny

Florence, KY

#8 Nov 16, 2011
Tab pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and get the hell out of my doublewide. You have the nerve to call you dear old granny a bitch and post in on that confounded world wide net . Your dear old granny who lets you live here rent free ? I pick up after you and clean and feed those two children of yours while you do nothing all day . Can one of you guys slide her the baloney and take her with you. There wont be much to move she just owns the clothes on her back and those kids and a couple of dirty thomgs. Someone anyone take her off my hands ! tabby the nerve of you calling your dear old Granny a bitch to the world !

&fe ature=related

Location hidden

#9 Nov 16, 2011
I tried watching but that ugly bitch has the most annoying voice ever. Couldn't stand it.
Excuses excuses

United States

#10 Nov 16, 2011
Tabithas Granny wrote:
Tab pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and get the hell out of my doublewide. You have the nerve to call you dear old granny a bitch and post in on that confounded world wide net . Your dear old granny who lets you live here rent free ? I pick up after you and clean and feed those two children of yours while you do nothing all day . Can one of you guys slide her the baloney and take her with you. There wont be much to move she just owns the clothes on her back and those kids and a couple of dirty thomgs. Someone anyone take her off my hands ! tabby the nerve of you calling your dear old Granny a bitch to the world !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TGf8E7KxhBgXX&feature=rel ated
Hey Tabitha! Nice try in your video blaming Goodyear closing on you not getting a job ! Walmart is hiring ALL the time as well as other places. Just look in the dam ads in the paper. Nursing homes also have ongoing hiring. You may as well admit you are too LAZY to work! Nice try! PS- You wouldn't have lasted 15 minutes at Goodyear.
Ppl omg

United States

#11 Nov 16, 2011
This is old, leave the girl alone.
Tabi Fan

Okeechobee, FL

#12 Nov 16, 2011
Ppl omg wrote:
This is old, leave the girl alone.
I agree and its nice to know someone else has a brain and some maturity.
Ppl omg

United States

#13 Nov 16, 2011
Its just very sad ppl who are very miserable in their own lives & makes them feel better to downgrade others. Kathy&Hoodia show talked about this type of behavior today on their show.
Simon Cow

United States

#14 Nov 16, 2011
Ppl omg wrote:
Its just very sad ppl who are very miserable in their own lives & makes them feel better to downgrade others. Kathy&Hoodia show talked about this type of behavior today on their show.
Oh give me a fresking break. This girl even started her own fan club. If you want to be famous you better grow a thick skin fast.
Cousin Eb

Florence, KY

#15 Nov 16, 2011
I Love Tabs videos but when you put it out there for the world to judge , that is exactly what they will do. Hang in there Tab and stop badmouthin Grandma the hand that feeds you!
Mr Drucker

United States

#16 Nov 16, 2011
Adult Tabitha lives under somebody else's roof so she has no right to complain about the house rules. If you don't like your grandparents rules then get the heck out of their house and pay for your own damn shelter! Calling your grandma a bitch on a public video was immature.
Lisa Douglas

Florence, KY

#17 Nov 17, 2011
Tabitha dahling you should not talk about your dear ol grandma when your hotcakes are much worse than mine.
Arnold Ziffel

Florence, KY

#18 Nov 17, 2011
snort snort snort you have a nice pigpen

Location hidden

#19 Nov 18, 2011
She does look like a little piglet. And that voice is so annoying, makes you wish you were born deaf.
Bullying must stop

United States

#20 Nov 18, 2011
Bullying tabitha online isnot right stop!!
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/ridge-farm-il/T...

This is real & it happens,just drop it already,leave tabitha alone, so what she made utube videos, so what she called her gramma a b?tch, like no1 else has said thing they didnt mean when they were upset,she alsomade avideo alloligizing to her gramma,so everyone just stop getting your rocks off by putting taby down,its not right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
east gate 36 min whoever you want ... 1
East gate shooting 44 min mom 8
Who got Beth Winston (Neisler) pregnant? (Jul '13) 1 hr mom 11
Mrs.Linda pinion (teacher) what happened to her? 1 hr Mmmkay 9
Tyler Medley 14 hr Iknow 9
justin krietman 14 hr Fact 18
Wondering 17 hr Justwondering 1

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance