Troy's Christmas Parade
Teddy

United States

#1 Dec 12, 2009
Troy's Christmas Parade was AWESOME!!!!!!

Small town spirit, thats what its all about!!

I think everyone had a great time; everything was decorated, and just about every float threw loads of candy and thats what gets little kids excited!!

The OCCHS Band was AWESOME!!!!

Hey, even Bill Sanderson made an appearance an tooted a christmas melody.

What a nice evening my wife and I had at our hometown christmas parade.

Merry Christmas!!!!
UC Pride

Martin, TN

#2 Dec 13, 2009
I'm sure it was beter than Union City's....it was terrible. I was shocked that the Troy Parade was the same night as the O C vs U C basketball game. You would have had an even larger crowd if not for that. Good going....
Civic Pride

United States

#3 Dec 15, 2009
Teddy, I think it's great that there is someone with something positive to say about their home town.
Good for you. No matter what the size it's the attitude of its citizens that truly make it feel like home. I know there are things that could be better about any town large or small but sadly there are those who only look for the negative things. Guess it makies them feel good to try to make others as miserable as they themsleves are. Join the armed servioes and be shipped overseas during wartime and stay there for a year or more and see how good that home town looks when you finally get back. I didn't sign a contract forbidding me to leave here if I was unhappy with the way some things are and I'm willing to bet that no one else did either so if your home town ain't to your liking then pack up and move. I don't intend for this to be directed at any one individual but if the shoe fits then =========/
DEB

United States

#4 Dec 17, 2009
Troy is a small town that is great to live in. I loved it and it's the best in the area.
Weezie

Dyersburg, TN

#5 Dec 17, 2009
I totally agree with you DEB!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
traffic cameras 38 min TrollBuster 11
Confused about Jesus 1 hr 2 tim 2 15 67
Help 5 hr well 7
Ladies 15 hr Lady B 6
Dykes 16 hr Candle 4
Higher Ground Tue Sucks2 13
Danielle Johnson AKA Dj Tue Hahahaha 8

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance