Hey ladies. Do you shave your cat ?

Posted in the Union City Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Dreamin

Martin, TN

#1 Mar 12, 2012
I sure would like to hook up with some of these women who shave between their legs. Damn that's hot.
THE TRUTH

United States

#2 Mar 12, 2012
Now that is just childish...and thats THE TRUTH!
another question

Medina, TN

#3 Mar 12, 2012
Dreamin wrote:
I sure would like to hook up with some of these women who shave between their legs. Damn that's hot.
Do you shave your hairy STD ass? Just wanted to know, Mr Pedophile.
Ron Jeremy

Martin, TN

#4 Mar 13, 2012
another question wrote:
<quoted text>Do you shave your hairy STD ass? Just wanted to know, Mr Pedophile.
I sure do. Watch my videos. Nuts and butt
john holmes

Martin, TN

#5 Mar 13, 2012
I like to lick a shaved snatch. SMOOTH
The Cat Lady

Memphis, TN

#7 Mar 14, 2012
Of course not. You see cat's undercoat is not like a dog's. If you shave a cat bald they can not maintain their body temperature. Besides I don't want my cat to look like a stupid poodle with just it's head and feet not shaved. That just makes it look stupid. I don't know of any pet groomer that would even think about shaving a poor kitty cat.
I see stupid people

United States

#8 Mar 14, 2012
Here kitty kitty! hee hee hee
trimmer

Memphis, TN

#9 Mar 14, 2012
I am a man, and I thought most everybody at least trims down there. I also think most guys shave their balls. If she doesn't shave it, she at least needs to trim and shape it up. It's called grooming people!
for god sakes

Memphis, TN

#10 Mar 14, 2012
The Cat Lady wrote:
Of course not. You see cat's undercoat is not like a dog's. If you shave a cat bald they can not maintain their body temperature. Besides I don't want my cat to look like a stupid poodle with just it's head and feet not shaved. That just makes it look stupid. I don't know of any pet groomer that would even think about shaving a poor kitty cat.
lady, do you think this guy is really talking about kitty cats? think! think!
thinking

Toone, TN

#11 Mar 14, 2012
I wonder how much one of those hairless cats are. I also wonder would they carry as much pet dander. Does anyone know? It would save the trouble of shaving, heck not like my cat would be still long enough anyway. How do you keep your cat still? What am I saying, I can't even declaw my sweet little pussy cat. No way I could shave him.

If anyone knows about the hairless cat let me know, thanks.
THE TRUTH

Martin, TN

#12 Mar 14, 2012
it would cut down on hairballs!lol
LOL

United States

#13 Mar 14, 2012
MEOW!!!!
Rules for shaving ur cat

Kansas City, KS

#14 Mar 14, 2012
Well, shaving your cat is a very delicate thing. They are frisky you know? Cats should never be shaven in public, some cat-lovers would find this offensive. You should always make sure your cat is relaxed prior to shaving, this will insure a pleasant experience for both u and the cat. I just love my cat so while shaving It I make sure to give it lots of extra care and attention. Whether or not u shave your kitty it should always have a nice appearance. This way when you go out in pubic together your kitty will always be ready for anything that may come along and wish to play.
Blog spot

Madisonville, KY

#15 Mar 14, 2012
theres not much down there to shave any longer!
help

Stanton, TN

#16 Mar 17, 2012
I want to shave mine, but I need help. Can someone help me?
The Cat Lady

Memphis, TN

#17 Mar 18, 2012
for god sakes wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not blonde. I know what they were talking about dumbass. I was merely making a joke and being sarcastic. You see I don't take the things posted on this website seriously. Most of it is BS and 90% is not true anyway. You have to be a sad sorry person to believe the crap on here and to not be able to laugh about the shit posted on here.
Duh

Martin, TN

#18 Mar 18, 2012
The Cat Lady wrote:
<quoted text> I am not blonde. I know what they were talking about dumbass. I was merely making a joke and being sarcastic. You see I don't take the things posted on this website seriously. Most of it is BS and 90% is not true anyway. You have to be a sad sorry person to believe the crap on here and to not be able to laugh about the shit posted on here.
Exactly,I think EVERYONE knew what this post was about and I love the fact that some made it better by talking about their CATS!! HAHAHA Keep it going!
The cat ladyisatrip

Somerset, KY

#19 Mar 23, 2012
The Cat Lady wrote:
This is so damn funny!
"I See Stupid People" is a pretty funny name too!!!
The cat ladyisatrip

Somerset, KY

#20 Mar 23, 2012
for god sakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Now who looks like the stupid one? dummy. You need to think! think!
anon

Allen, TX

#21 Mar 24, 2012
i think if u want your women shaved your a closet baby raper only little kids dont have hair so ladies think about that the next time your man wants u to shave it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dating old men still 11 min Whatever2 3
Did Daniel Pollock die? 5 hr it to bad 2
News Philly man arrested on methamphetamine charges ... 7 hr guest 6
Presidential yacht is now a possibility with Ai... 13 hr Arlington VA 1
18 days 16 hr Saved 1
Ashley Higgins 19 hr ashbear38261 10
2016 in retrospect 20 hr Getfvked 11

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance