Goodyear unemployment checks

Posted in the Union City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Help us

United States

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Will we start to see the real fallout from Goodyear closing after their unemployment checks run out this next year? All these people spend money in UC. I'm scared my business won't survive.
the man

Martin, TN

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Then move crybabies!
Help us

United States

#3 Nov 7, 2012
the man wrote:
Then move crybabies!
Oh I do plan to move as soon as I can. I've almost got enough money saved to start over somewhere else.
6ft7man

United States

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Goodyear isnt the only problem that this area has. It wont be long before the industries that can afford to make the move overseas will be going. Brown shoe moving was just the begining. What the politicians dont realize or maybe just dont care about is the fact that the middle class is the fuel for this countrys economy. They spent more that the poverty level and the rich dont have the numbers to do what the middle class , may as well say, used to do. The middle class fueld the economy by being the main consumers. Similar to a combustible engine we all know what happens when the engine runs out of fuel. This is the fate of our country if this trend continues. Hyper inflation. Thats the future of our nation. Third world country class, here america comes.
the man

Martin, TN

#5 Nov 7, 2012
Bye Bye
James

Beeville, TX

#6 Nov 8, 2012
6ft7man wrote:
Similar to a combustible engine we all know what happens when the engine runs out of fuel.
And the fuel to that engine is jobs. Business/Industry provides jobs, so they need to try and bring in business. You can't be middle class without a job.
the man

Martin, TN

#7 Nov 8, 2012
No this stink hole of a town is our problem! Anyone traveling here from North to East the first thing they think is this fu%#ing town smells like shit! Thanks Tyson & Griffin Ind.

Since: Jun 12

United States

#8 Nov 8, 2012
James wrote:
<quoted text>
And the fuel to that engine is jobs. Business/Industry provides jobs, so they need to try and bring in business. You can't be middle class without a job.
Exactly my point!
what

Covington, TN

#9 Nov 8, 2012
What do you mean their checks run out? Do they have a certain amount of time to finish school if they are going?

Keller, TX

#10 Nov 11, 2012
We get our last check this week.
Goodyear princess

United States

#11 Nov 11, 2012
guest wrote:
We get our last check this week.
Oh no! Does this mean that Santa (I mean daddy) won't be getting me a new North Face coat this kriismas?!!!

Keller, TX

#12 Nov 11, 2012
I guess so!
Yard nome

Dallas, TX

#13 Nov 11, 2012
6ft7man wrote:
Goodyear isnt the only problem that this area has. It wont be long before the industries that can afford to make the move overseas will be going. Brown shoe moving was just the begining. What the politicians dont realize or maybe just dont care about is the fact that the middle class is the fuel for this countrys economy. They spent more that the poverty level and the rich dont have the numbers to do what the middle class , may as well say, used to do. The middle class fueld the economy by being the main consumers. Similar to a combustible engine we all know what happens when the engine runs out of fuel. This is the fate of our country if this trend continues. Hyper inflation. Thats the future of our nation. Third world country class, here america comes.
i heard you beeflinks. Hey wheres my hat

Union City, TN

#14 Nov 12, 2012
Yard nome wrote:
<quoted text> i heard you beeflinks. Hey wheres my hat
your hat? no idea.

Union City, TN

#15 Nov 12, 2012
oh....lol...just got that one...how ya doing little buddy?
Yard nome

United States

#16 Nov 16, 2012
Doing good 6ft 7man. Though that was you
whyalcare

Opelika, AL

#17 Nov 16, 2012
Look it none yal business. The plant closed so do you blame some of us for gettin that free money. sound like yal just jealous. hahahaa i been gettin that free money. yeah. made all that big money at Goodyear and free money for over a year. oh yeah your great state has paid for me to go to school which i really dont even care about. im fixin to quit and go back to work. hahahah. you silly little piss ants. yal crack me up with your jealous comments. yeah i bought my kids Northface jackets with Goodyear money AND with your tax dollars hahahaaa yal so pathetic..
Corporate

United States

#18 Nov 16, 2012
whyalcare wrote:
Look it none yal business. The plant closed so do you blame some of us for gettin that free money. sound like yal just jealous. hahahaa i been gettin that free money. yeah. made all that big money at Goodyear and free money for over a year. oh yeah your great state has paid for me to go to school which i really dont even care about. im fixin to quit and go back to work. hahahah. you silly little piss ants. yal crack me up with your jealous comments. yeah i bought my kids Northface jackets with Goodyear money AND with your tax dollars hahahaaa yal so pathetic..
You should be kissing Goodyear's ass for providing you with a job as long as they did!
Funny

United States

#19 Nov 16, 2012
whyalcare wrote:
I sure hope your kids don't turn out as dumb as you did.
whyalcare

Opelika, AL

#20 Nov 16, 2012
Hey corporate you so craaazy..i had 3 fake surgeries while there was on light duty half the time and thousands on thousands of workmans comp. yeah you corporate silly goose..you worked and stressed out while i was sittin home watchin Springer..hahahaa and funny you just a jealous troll. what makes me so dumb??? i think im pretty smart. take advantage and get that money before they take it from you. guess your a good honest tax payer, hard workin and pay all your bills. hahhaaa what a moron you are. After makin all that big money im now gettin that free money plus "old man money" because im 50. plus school money which is more than i was making. the payout on my surgeries was over 200k you fart bag which ive put away drawing interest while im living with a woman on food stamps...hahaaa go to work moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old West Steakhouse 21 min Tortilla 12
Immigration Officers in Uc 1 hr Tired 21
Amy Frankum 1 hr Guest 7
Ware Apartments (Jun '16) 1 hr oldcamaro oldman 31
baptist question 6 hr Truth Believer 74
Worst couples 6 hr Lol 9
Oncologist 8 hr Curious 1

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance