make some room

Dyersburg, TN

#1 Aug 11, 2010
Does anybody know much about Danny Smith? It seems like I see him everywhere and he walks like he's so hot. I think he is ugly as crap and has been hit in the head by 1 to many football games. What's his problem?
manager

Dyersburg, TN

#2 Aug 12, 2010
He works at Goodyear. Been married a million times and will be a million more times.If you have a flaw in his mind, he'll replace you in a New York minute. What he looks for is beyond me causes he ain't a catch by no means.
GY co worker

Hawesville, KY

#3 Aug 18, 2010
I have worked with Danny for years, and he is a nice guy. He has been married twice, both of them cheated on him. He can be somewhat cocky at times, but he is a nice guy and worth one date anyway, to decide for yourself.
Who

Union City, TN

#4 Aug 19, 2010
Which Danny smith?
who

Mercer, PA

#6 Sep 14, 2010
who
concerned citizen

Paris, TN

#7 Apr 21, 2011
Does anyone know anything about Danny Smith. Rumor is that he is getting married again.
I know Danny

Cookeville, TN

#8 Apr 22, 2011
concerned citizen wrote:
Does anyone know anything about Danny Smith. Rumor is that he is getting married again.
It's no rumor. Their picture and wedding announcement is in the April 14th issue of the Weakley County Press. I imagine it has been in the UC Messenger, too, but I don't subscribe to that one. Getting married sometime in June, as I recall. As to the person who started this thread, what's the matter? Is his bride-to-be someone who dumped you? And to the above poster who said he cheated on his two previous wives, listen up. I can't speak to his first wife, but his second marriage ended because his wife cheated on him with a Sunday School teacher from Calvary Baptist Church.

Danny ain't one of my favorite people and like all of us, he does have his faults. However, when I see malicious people like you trying to besmirch his character in a public forum, I'm not going to sit by and let misinformation be put on here without correcting it.
Curiosity

Union City, TN

#9 Apr 22, 2011
I know Danny wrote:
<quoted text>
It's no rumor. Their picture and wedding announcement is in the April 14th issue of the Weakley County Press. I imagine it has been in the UC Messenger, too, but I don't subscribe to that one. Getting married sometime in June, as I recall. As to the person who started this thread, what's the matter? Is his bride-to-be someone who dumped you? And to the above poster who said he cheated on his two previous wives, listen up. I can't speak to his first wife, but his second marriage ended because his wife cheated on him with a Sunday School teacher from Calvary Baptist Church.
Danny ain't one of my favorite people and like all of us, he does have his faults. However, when I see malicious people like you trying to besmirch his character in a public forum, I'm not going to sit by and let misinformation be put on here without correcting it.
Who was the SS Teacher from Calvary??

“I JUST WANT TO TELL MY SIDE”

Since: Feb 11

CANCUN,MEXICO

#10 Apr 23, 2011
I have known Danny Smith for ever. My brother hung out with him, hell they graduated together. He was a nice guy. I knew about the 2 marriages. The first one was with Rhonda. She is awesome person. Dunno about the last one he married.. I know hhis fiance' she is sweet. They have dated for a long time now. So plz don't make him out to be this bad person, hell I'm sure u have done something in ur past that's what life is about. Lessons learned
concerned citizen

Columbia, TN

#11 Jun 17, 2011
Please leave Danny along and his kids. Everyone has faults at some time in their life and will always regret it but have to live with our mistakes. He has a good heart and may be cocky but he gets that honestly. May the Lord bless him and his family.
anon

Charlotte, NC

#12 Jun 18, 2011
why wont you people forgive me
concerned citizen

Cookeville, TN

#13 Jun 23, 2011
You have to learn to forgive people also. I know you and will always have that love for you in my heart.
anon

Tellico Plains, TN

#14 Jun 24, 2011
i doubt u know me very few really do and they turn there backs on me
concerned citizen

Columbia, TN

#15 Jun 24, 2011
if you are daniel wayne smith then i do know you
concerned citizen

Columbia, TN

#16 Jun 24, 2011
oh yeah and i know how it feels to have people turn their backs on you. Remember God loves you and so do I.
just me

Cookeville, TN

#17 Jun 26, 2011
Have you gotten married again yet and if so i wish you the best of luck.
just me

Columbia, TN

#18 Jun 29, 2011
I dont think his first wife Rhonda cheated on him. I believe he done it to himself. He knew better than to cheat on her because she was nice and had 2 beautiful children by him.
concerned citizen

Columbia, TN

#19 Jul 12, 2011
Daniel have gotten married yet and if so I am happy for you and have you gotten another job yet.
I would never turn my back on you.
Donnie

Somerset, KY

#20 Jul 21, 2012
so happy for them hope they have a long and joyish life together

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrew Oliver 19 min Guest 6
Titanic exhibit at Discovery Park 27 min Old Dinasore bone 12
Red Light Camera Update 41 min dontpay 56
First Friends Preschool 1 hr guest 37
last night a deejay saved my life 2 hr noclue 1
Cris Taylor best friens with Bobby Hopper. 2 hr twocents 3
Where's the discussion about finding that looser? 2 hr twocents 2
More from around the web

Union City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE