First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Huh

United States

#21 Nov 5, 2012
Count me out. Doug and his wife are NOT what I want to deal with when I'm looking to shoot pool and drink a beer. Smity is cool and Bottoms Up is always fun
darlene

United States

#22 Nov 5, 2012
HOw many owners/part owners has Doug had over the years, seems like a way to scam people out of money.
mark

United States

#23 Nov 8, 2012
He did my wife behind the bar!!
grow a set

United States

#25 Nov 15, 2012
Mandy H wrote:
<quoted text>Are they still part of it? Doug has said stupid inappropriate sh*t to me several times. It's just creepy. My friends feel the same way. We don't a guy buying a drink. Hell I'm not at all beyond buying a guy a drink just to be nice and start a conversation. But Doug goes way beyond all that.
Mandy, grow a set of balls and tell the guy to step away. Most of the time rejection will put a tear in his eyes and he will tuck his tail & run.
wondering

United States

#26 Dec 19, 2012
Went there a couple of times was having fun till this stupid ass came in. Started running his mouth about stupid shit and thinking he was the greatest gift to women. Ask who he was the person told me his name was donnie tucker. Should have been donnie stupid. Have seen him in the other bars being an ass.
Baby Bear

Johnson City, TN

#27 Dec 19, 2012
You have to know Donnie,he could be your best friend or your worst enemy.
wondering

Tucker, GA

#28 Dec 20, 2012
Wouldn't want to know him. For a grown man he acts like a fool and thinks he I'd funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ware Apartments (Jun '16) 2 hr shegotpaid 37
Amy Frankum 2 hr Positive 22
Immigration Officers in Uc 3 hr Anglo go home 33
Tyson 3 hr guest101 2
Old West Steakhouse 11 hr Socrates is a bitch 25
Best eye doctor? (Feb '10) 11 hr Msme 42
William Sausage 12 hr whodone it 13

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance