First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 26, 2012
Chaos had better be careful. Doug already ran the bar into the ground. He just filed bankrupcy because he couldnt pay the bills. I heard about a month ago he was running the kitchen without a food permit. plus it is nasty who would want to eat there. just saying
Ted

Keller, TX

#2 Oct 26, 2012
cutekitty wrote:
Chaos had better be careful. Doug already ran the bar into the ground. He just filed bankrupcy because he couldnt pay the bills. I heard about a month ago he was running the kitchen without a food permit. plus it is nasty who would want to eat there. just saying
Not true its very clean don't get on here and lie because it makes you stupid! Wait you are.....
Just sayin

United States

#3 Oct 26, 2012
Doug ain't got nothin to do with that kitchen. Thank goodness. Those ladies are clean and cook a great lunch.
Chaos

Allons, TN

#4 Nov 3, 2012
I am very careful at everything I do, thanks for the concern cutekitty, I will tell you this, I have been eating there for almost 6 years, and If the kitchen was nasty I would have not ate there! Anyone that knows me, it will not ever be nasty. We have plate lunches cooked by Harry Frost...some of the best home-made cooking I have ever eaten, plate lunches have been sold out around noon everyday since he has been cooking 11am til 2pm.No boxed mashed potatoes used at all. Preach is cooking back on the weekends, our steaks will be aged steaks from Trolinger's Old Fashion Butcher Shoppe in Paris, the best around. We are redoing the menu with all high quality food items with pastas, new appetizers, fish, and a new Bill Codys Burger. Liquor by the drink will be back soon real soon. Just remember the customer comes first in my book, you have a problem, you come talk to me. email me or facebook me [email protected] lots of exciting things coming up for everyone!!!
seriously??

United States

#5 Nov 3, 2012
Just had a great lunch from there 20 minutes ago!!
Mandy H

United States

#6 Nov 3, 2012
I'll go until I see any sigh of Doug throwing his weight around then I'm done again. I've been hit on by him for the very last time.

United States

#7 Nov 3, 2012
Hell,Doug was the least of my worries. What about that psycho of an ex he had? She always gave everyone the 'stank-eye'.
Fyi

United States

#8 Nov 3, 2012
Doug hits on every pretty girl you shouldn't let it bother you. Give the new owner a chance
Mandy H

United States

#9 Nov 3, 2012
You must be a guy. It used to be the but best place in this town that me and my girl friends could go to shoot pool and relax and be left alone. Then Doug turned into a horn dog and we just started going to Martin. Like I said. We will give the place a try.

United States

#10 Nov 3, 2012
Is Doug still part owner or is it Chris only?
Mandy H

United States

#11 Nov 3, 2012
guest wrote:
Hell,Doug was the least of my worries. What about that psycho of an ex he had? She always gave everyone the 'stank-eye'.
Are they still part of it? Doug has said stupid inappropriate sh*t to me several times. It's just creepy. My friends feel the same way. We don't a guy buying a drink. Hell I'm not at all beyond buying a guy a drink just to be nice and start a conversation. But Doug goes way beyond all that.

United States

#12 Nov 3, 2012
That's what I'm wondering. I heard they were getting divorced,they may already be and Im just way behind. lol Pretty sure she wouldn't be a part of it but not sure about him.
Mandy H

United States

#13 Nov 3, 2012
Ok. I'm out taking with friends and cody's came up. So is it open or not and if so who owns it now?
seriously

Martin, TN

#14 Nov 3, 2012
Mandy H wrote:
Ok. I'm out taking with friends and cody's came up. So is it open or not and if so who owns it now?
Had lunch there today. Well around 3 or so. It was good. I think they were open last weekend. Don't know about owner. I think mgmt has changed
Mandy H

United States

#15 Nov 3, 2012
So this Chaos is just a new manager?

United States

#16 Nov 4, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Had lunch there today. Well around 3 or so. It was good. I think they were open last weekend. Don't know about owner. I think mgmt has changed
They told me they quit serving lunch at 2. And I didn't see anyone there cooking plate lunches....
Meee

United States

#17 Nov 4, 2012
So excited to see what all Chris has in store for the place. He is a wonderful man and smart when it comes to business, and I don't expect anything less than great!
Huh

United States

#18 Nov 4, 2012
Who's the owner?
The new manager

Union City, TN

#19 Nov 4, 2012
My understanding is that Chris is 50 /50 partners w/ Doug
CDW

United States

#20 Nov 4, 2012
When will it be back up and running?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rhett Armour 44 min Itsdontmatter 3
Laura A 6 hr guest 9
white trash Marley wilkins 8 hr Guest 2
Why more fences at graham park? 11 hr GrassAss 4
Calvary Baptist Church 15 hr Guest 7
Party house 16 hr Cousin Ralph 11
This just happened 21 hr Who cares 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union City Mortgages