dana cole pregnant yet again

Posted in the Union City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dam shame

Union City, TN

#1 Mar 21, 2012
just heard that the girl is pregnant yet again.she doesnt even take care of the kids she has now.some ppl should not be allowed to have kids and she is on the top of that list.wonder if she even knows who this baby daddy is because i kno she doesnt kno who her last 2 are.
Eqio

United States

#2 Mar 21, 2012
Is this the girl at Arby's?
not sure

Union City, TN

#3 Mar 21, 2012
she used to work at tyson and ferry morse.yea i kno her very well..that girl could suck tha chrome off a bumper for sure.she only sleeps and sucks on black men tho.ALOT of black men
OMG
#4 Mar 23, 2012
You have to be kidding..should be child abuse with her even getting pregnant.i will never understand why men continue to sleep with this woman w/o protection because i kno for a fact that she has herpes
lol

Louisville, KY

#5 Mar 23, 2012
who cares how many kids she have its her body and its just not her men need to learn protection sorry but god made her the way she is deal with it
git er done

Martin, TN

#6 Mar 23, 2012
you must be stickin her or have in the past...hey git er done big boy
Uhoh

United States

#7 Mar 23, 2012
Baby aint mines.... I used a condom... Even got flavored so she cld give a tasty bj...
LMAO

Martin, TN

#8 Mar 23, 2012
too funny...heard she sucked off half the men at tyson...the BLACK men anyway
Uhoh

United States

#9 Mar 23, 2012
Prolly all of us, not jus half
ho ho ho

United States

#10 Oct 19, 2012
She lies about everything... Nasty as hell.. Doesn't even take care of the kids she already have... The Guy she is with now is gonna leave her once he finds out about her...
christina

United States

#11 Oct 20, 2012
lol wrote:
who cares how many kids she have its her body and its just not her men need to learn protection sorry but god made her the way she is deal with it
must be another porh monkey happay with seconds
a hot mess

United States

#12 Oct 29, 2012
I dont even understand why a Guy would sleep with her ass without protection!!! U run the risk of an STD or you will fall victim of being called her baby daddy!! Ugh,every man in Tennessee should be tested so it could be narrowed to who her kid's father's are and the rest should call 1-800-choke-dat-hoe!!!!lmao
allfacts

Lubbock, TX

#13 Nov 1, 2012
Heard she was messin wit dude name bobby
allfacts

Lubbock, TX

#14 Nov 1, 2012
Told he work at advance while bak
trifling

United States

#15 Nov 2, 2012
She post alot of BS on Facebook about being in love.. She couldn't even love her husband or kids, was doing cocaine when she was pregnant with her youngest boy.. Said he is mixed but he's not..Lost two of her kids and lied about being late to court.. Drugs and being nasty is why she lost them. Those twins are all white and the Guy she threw them on us black as hell.. It wont be long til the truth comes out..
Mandy H

Tucker, GA

#16 Nov 2, 2012
I heard she's finally gonna have that little baby niglett she's been dreaming of
slutty suzy

United States

#17 Nov 3, 2012
Somebody needs to call and send her ass to the maury povich show!! Lbvs, she will shit bricks when the truth comes out that her Black son is not her white husband baby!!! Then the twins need a DNA test also,,it will probably take a few shows for her to test all the men for the results!!! Ugh, she just don't have a conscious to put the wrong men on these kids
get right

United States

#18 Nov 3, 2012
Your right, the black kid is with the husband and the big head white kid is with her... She got them mixed up.. Wow
Mandy H

United States

#19 Nov 3, 2012
She has so many nigletts she gets them mixed up?
Friend

Martin, TN

#20 Nov 4, 2012
She's a good friend and a wonderful mother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendy laird 2 hr Curious 1
Dr. Nuako 3 hr ugh 3
divorce 3 hr ugh 4
The sexiest female over 30 in onion co 3 hr Ggggggj loop 1
who's the biggest poacher in obion co? (Jan '11) 11 hr Long gone 41
Amy Flippen 13 hr To close for comf... 6
JR's Auto Sales 123 East Main St. Union City, TN (Feb '11) Tue Derrick Taylor 93

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union City Mortgages