Houses For Rent !!!!
for a friend

White Oak, TX

#21 Mar 3, 2013
I just noticed someone mentioned 6 houses for rent in UC. My friend is looking to rent a house. Where are these 6 houses? Who is renting them out? Numbers etc...She has good rental references from the past.
mbmjsm

Newbern, TN

#22 Mar 3, 2013
His name is Ted mcintosh they have house all around union city. They should be in the phone book.
Iknowicu

Martin, TN

#23 Mar 3, 2013
Brian wrote:
Pay your bills on time and you wouldnt be concerened about all of this
I realize that is hard to do but the landlord has to pay their bills on time so why can't you?
If everyone lived in their mommy's basement like you Ed, they wouldn't have to worry about paying rent at all........shut that pie hole before someone shuts it for you......again. Get a life Ed.
for a friend

White Oak, TX

#24 Mar 3, 2013
mbmjsm wrote:
His name is Ted mcintosh they have house all around union city. They should be in the phone book.
Thanks. I will tell her.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#25 Mar 3, 2013
^^^usual out of work Goodyear trash posting I see^^
Who would rent to them anyway these days?
By the way...hows life being your wife and daughter now strip to pay your bills?
for a friend

White Oak, TX

#26 Mar 3, 2013
Brian wrote:
Pay your bills on time and you wouldnt be concerened about all of this
I realize that is hard to do but the landlord has to pay their bills on time so why can't you?
Brian....Ed....what ever your name is, smart landlords do not buy up so many properties that they are so heavily in debt that they can't afford the properties if a payment is late. All of your houses will not stay rented out all of the time. So, if a payment being late or a house going unrented for a while puts you in a strain, you have bitten off more than you can chew. As a landlord of THE REAL WORLD, one must consider people have situations that will come up. But since you live in your mama's basement you wouldn't know about that.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#27 Mar 3, 2013
Another burp of methane from the swampland
Landlords with top flight properties at reasonable prices have waiting lists
A sure fire way to not have properties like that is to rent to trash that doesnt pay their bills
Landlords are not bankers nor do they care to be
Don;t rent to trash that cant pay their bills on time...even section 8 bums pay on time
perry mason

Newbern, TN

#28 Mar 3, 2013
of course wrote:
<quoted text>
Tennessee Rules on Late Fees Rent is legally due on the date specified in your lease or rental agreement (usually the first of the month). If you don’t pay rent when it is due, the landlord may begin charging you a late fee. Under Tennessee law, a landlord cannot charge a late fee until the rent is five days late (the day rent is due is counted as the first day). If day five is a Sunday or legal holiday, the landlord cannot impose a fee if the rent is paid on the next business day. The fee cannot exceed 10% of the amount past due. Amount of Notice Tennessee Landlords Must Give Tenants to Increase Rent Tennessee does not have a state statute on the amount of notice the landlord must provide tenants in order to increase the rent or change other terms of a month-to-month rental agreement. Unless your rental agreement specifies otherwise, the landlord must typically provide the same amount of notice to change the rent or another term of the tenancy as state law requires the landlord to provide when ending the tenancy—in this case, 30 days. Keep in mind that if you have a long-term lease, the landlord may not increase the rent until the lease ends and a new tenancy begins—unless the lease itself provides for an increase. Rent Increases as Retaliation or Discrimination Tennessee landlords may not raise the rent in a discriminatory manner—for example, only for members of a certain race. Also, Tennessee landlords may not use a rent increase in retaliation against you for exercising a legal right—for example, in response to your legitimate complaint to a local housing agency about a broken heater. Tennessee State Laws on Termination for Nonpayment of Rent States set specific rules and procedures for ending a tenancy when a tenant has not paid the rent. Tennessee landlords must give tenants at least fourteen days in which to pay the rent and sixteen days in which to move. If the tenant does neither, the landlord can file for eviction. Tennessee Guide to Tenant Rights For an overview of tenant rights when it comes to paying rent under Tennessee landlord-tenant law, see http://www.sitemason.com/files/edGzXa/Rural%2... . Tennessee State Laws on Late Fees, Termination for Nonpayment of Rent, and Other Rent-Related Issues For state rent rules and procedures on issues such as raising rent, see Tenn. Code Ann.§§ 66-28-201(c), 66-28-201(d), and 66-28-512.
For Tennessee laws on termination for nonpayment of rent, see Tenn. Code Ann.§ 66-28-505.
This is where I found the laws mentioned by the other poster. This says 10% period. According to this the only way you can charge $100 late fee is if the rent is $1,000.
Thanks for the information. You would make a good lawyer
Iknowicu

Martin, TN

#29 Mar 3, 2013
Brian wrote:
Another burp of methane from the swampland
Landlords with top flight properties at reasonable prices have waiting lists
A sure fire way to not have properties like that is to rent to trash that doesnt pay their bills
Landlords are not bankers nor do they care to be
Don;t rent to trash that cant pay their bills on time...even section 8 bums pay on time
you know all about section 8 don't you Ed? Takes one to know one beoch.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#30 Mar 3, 2013
Iknowicu wrote:
<quoted text>you know all about section 8 don't you Ed? Takes one to know one beoch.
I know enough to know I dont rent to that trash. You out of work types can live in the old reelfoot plant for all I care. You might actually fit in. The smell would be the same
hmmm

Desoto, TX

#31 Mar 3, 2013
You don't rent to anyone Brian. You don't own anything to rent. Unless half your mama's basement counts. Why don't you go live in the hog barn at William's Sausage. I am sure you'll feel right at home in the "hog woller" where you can roll around in the sh!t you're so full of! Get a life troll!
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#32 Mar 3, 2013
One can see the anger in the posts of the former Goodyear workers who now realize that they are in fact losers that were pawns in a northern union's plans to live a great life from the dues from some barefoot southern morons.
No jobs, no future and no more F250s...just an old junker, a welfare check and some food stamps.
iknowicu

Millington, TN

#33 Mar 4, 2013
Hey ear BOY.....got a job.....have future....drive a chevy 2500..not a ford....don't need welfare or food stamps.Next time you come around the old goodyear plant reminiscing of Wayman slapping the pee out of you, let us know so we can all meet up for lunch...I will buy of course since times are obviously tough for you right now Ed.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#34 Mar 4, 2013
iknowicu wrote:
Hey ear BOY.....got a job.....have future....drive a chevy 2500..not a ford....don't need welfare or food stamps.Next time you come around the old goodyear plant reminiscing of Wayman slapping the pee out of you, let us know so we can all meet up for lunch...I will buy of course since times are obviously tough for you right now Ed.
Poor starving Ex Goodyear trash as usual. Il bet you were the biggest mouth at the "shut er down boys" rally at the old Goodyear plant. Well you sure got your wish and your severance package will be expiring soon...no wonder you are angry. Ill bet that waymoron jerk is angry too.
Enjoy that truck. When your severance expires you will be living in it
Ho ho Ho Ho Ho
Iknowicu

Martin, TN

#35 Mar 4, 2013
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>Poor starving Ex Goodyear trash as usual. Il bet you were the biggest mouth at the "shut er down boys" rally at the old Goodyear plant. Well you sure got your wish and your severance package will be expiring soon...no wonder you are angry. Ill bet that waymoron jerk is angry too.
Enjoy that truck. When your severance expires you will be living in it
Ho ho Ho Ho Ho
Nope...wrong again dumbo. Took the buy out and cut all ties nearly two years ago and really haven't looked back since. And ole Wayman probably isn't too mad anymore since he got to take his frustrations out on that big mouth of yours. I really miss you getting punked out by everyone back in the day.....fun times Ed.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#36 Mar 4, 2013
The buy out is underfunded and wont last long
Of course there is the Government pension bailout thing and, like most trash, you will be just another parasite on the government teat
The Government is going broke though and even medicare doctors are having their provider rates cut meaning that doctors will be dropping patients
The same will happen to the pension guaranty types meaning your type will slowly evaporate away
laugh
Imagine a world withoit factory trash...its coming soon
Laughing at the troll

Martin, TN

#37 Mar 4, 2013
Brian wrote:
The buy out is underfunded and wont last long
Of course there is the Government pension bailout thing and, like most trash, you will be just another parasite on the government teat
The Government is going broke though and even medicare doctors are having their provider rates cut meaning that doctors will be dropping patients
The same will happen to the pension guaranty types meaning your type will slowly evaporate away
laugh
Imagine a world withoit factory trash...its coming soon
Well.....you read that on the internet so it must be true.
Only thing worse than a troll is a stupid troll.
Iknowicu

Martin, TN

#38 Mar 4, 2013
Laughing at the troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Well.....you read that on the internet so it must be true.
Only thing worse than a troll is a stupid troll.
Believe me, he is a scared little troll....I have seen it with my own eyes. Ed always ran that mouth and then somebody would shut him up.He did that until the upper management saw his true colors and "removed" him from the plant. Say it ain't so Ed.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#39 Mar 4, 2013
So many big tough former Goodyearites
So big and tough they even ran their jobs away
Now they live in poverty, depression and hatred of the life that they themselves are responsible for.
Thankfully their wives and daughters can get jobs as strippers for the Mexicans. The tips that the wives get puts food on the table for so much of the trash there.
Laughing at the troll

Martin, TN

#40 Mar 4, 2013
Wow ....Good come back troll. So G/Y management gave you the boot huh? I always heard that G/Y management had it's head up it's azz, just like you. You are a prime example of corporate American management. I never worked under a union but I can see why people would want one with management like you. Enjoy the loneliness troll boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Eaves 2 hr Friend 20
News Church Group Recycles 10,000 Plastic Bags Into ... 3 hr SO Helpful 3
Amy Frankum 6 hr In the books 1
Why do some women take my picture with their ce... 7 hr Jerry 8
William's Sausage 8 hr FYI 39
Freak 8 hr Sweet Joe 18
do not rent to these people (Dec '11) 12 hr reality 135

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance