OC teens cussing and sexting and bull...

OC teens cussing and sexting and bullying on Twitter

Posted in the Union City Forum

shocked

Maryville, TN

#1 Jul 1, 2012
Were are these kids parents? My kids just showed me all the crap that is on Twitter I was shocked to read what the who's who's kids are saying on twitter. The cussing and sexting is awful nasty. I am gonna show this mess to the youth ministers of these kids and the schools need to know how bad some of there athleates. This crap is bad.
jerk

Union City, TN

#2 Jul 4, 2012
Shocked? It's been going on for years. Similar things were happening when you were in school too, you slut!!!

Are the OC cheerleaders posting pics in their panties again? One of the parents then was the assistant principal. It takes all kinds.
Yep

United States

#3 Jul 4, 2012
Parents check out yoir childrens smartphones, look for an app called "kik"
Its a sex app. Share dirty pix , talk nasty, ect. Theres a thread about kik in martintopix check it out too.
Realistic

United States

#4 Jul 4, 2012
Quick!!! Move your kid's to UC! Those kids don't use twitter or sext ! Its isolated to just county kids!! YOU freaking moron! I've been on twitter looking at what my kid and others talk about. Same stuff in city as county!!! These kids friendships don't stop at county line moron. They Are all friends or know each other.
i can read

Maryville, TN

#5 Jul 4, 2012
Realistic wrote:
Quick!!! Move your kid's to UC! Those kids don't use twitter or sext ! Its isolated to just county kids!! YOU freaking moron! I've been on twitter looking at what my kid and others talk about. Same stuff in city as county!!! These kids friendships don't stop at county line moron. They Are all friends or know each other.
the poster did not say OCCHS kids it said OC kids. last time I check OCCHS and UCHS kids were all part of OC..Obion County.
Yep

United States

#6 Jul 4, 2012
Yep ... And kids all over do it. Not just here
forgerty

Maryville, TN

#7 Jul 4, 2012
If everybody is doing it then it must be OK. Lets complain about a billboard but not about our teenagers sexting cussing and posting naked pictures of each other on twitter and kik. Churches need to worry more about the teenagers in OC and less about the handful of gays that live here.
amen

Medina, TN

#8 Jul 4, 2012
Calvary has more unwed mothers that anyone and wild buck kids too but they learned it from their mommas....
jerk

Union City, TN

#9 Jul 4, 2012
I'm going to have to get this kik app. Sounds hot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shaking it up 13 min conservative 1
Interrogating Children 55 min Smh 9
Two ways to raise a child. 1 hr Thereiswaterand- 1
Presidential tax statements 2017 1 hr guest 14
Police sirens 5 hr guest 1
Gene Bethal and wife (Mar '15) 21 hr One that knows 34
Real women 23 hr ashlee29 15

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance