double visions bar and grill
yip

Union City, TN

#23 Feb 7, 2013
Used to be a fun-happening place. Now the food suks, service suks & i hear the manager really suks. Jus sayin.
Flipper

Monterey, TN

#24 Feb 17, 2013
hahahaha
sucked

United States

#25 Feb 18, 2013
horrible
Flying Angel

Martin, TN

#26 Feb 20, 2013
Heard they had service downstairs and upstairs, the owner was so drunk Sat night that he fell in the floor over a lady, could not get a drink for shit! It's a shame someone fix that place up, then it's worse than what it was before! The karaoke sucks, karaoke bar my ass, sounds so bad! Such a waste of space, building/owner/manager one big joke!
2ways2fly

Martin, TN

#27 Feb 21, 2013
Wow that place just gets worse and worse, at least they got 1 cute bartender! Not the fake titty girl either, gross!
Jack

Knoxville, TN

#28 Feb 21, 2013
2ways2fly wrote:
Wow that place just gets worse and worse, at least they got 1 cute bartender! Not the fake titty girl either, gross!
Who is the new girl?Does she work upstairs or down?
Old fart

Union City, TN

#29 Feb 26, 2013
Hell I would do the manager. Just bend'er over so ya don't have to see that mug.

Tucker, GA

#30 Mar 2, 2013
the same old trashy place it always was with a bunch of married men looking for some tramp to go home with. i know groups that go in there just to laugh at the old pathetic people making fools of themselves. a whole lot of nasty!!!
Check

Tucker, GA

#31 Mar 2, 2013
guest wrote:
the same old trashy place it always was with a bunch of married men looking for some tramp to go home with. i know groups that go in there just to laugh at the old pathetic people making fools of themselves. a whole lot of nasty!!!
Why don't you go there then!
mlss it

Arlington, TX

#32 Mar 5, 2013
I miss the good ole days of a packed Bill Codys listening to the MainLine Band.
quest

Knoxville, TN

#33 Mar 6, 2013
guest wrote:
true
wow

Centertown, KY

#34 Mar 6, 2013
there are no good bars in union city no more
Don

United States

#35 Mar 6, 2013
wow wrote:
there are no good bars in union city no more
Snack shops got get food needs more bands the people are nice there.

Tucker, GA

#36 Mar 7, 2013
Don wrote:
<quoted text>Snack shops got get food needs more bands the people are nice there.
yea I here there is certain people that go their that think they are to good to just work anywhere ! LMAO, If your too good to get a job where you can so your not mooching , your hanging out at the wrong place!
Cindy

Union City, TN

#37 Mar 8, 2013
hater wrote:
Got all my teeth.Hate it for ya.You must of been looking for a toothless hag .But I promise you could find a ho there.
Yea Snack Shack had its share of trash tonight!!
Finally

Sioux City, IA

#38 Mar 11, 2013
Heard old pervert Frost had enough of Donna's crap and locked the doors. Up for sale already. Hmmmm, who all saw that coming?
Funny

Knoxville, TN

#39 Mar 11, 2013
Finally wrote:
Heard old pervert Frost had enough of Donna's crap and locked the doors. Up for sale already. Hmmmm, who all saw that coming?
Is it open today
Justin Case

Union City, TN

#40 Mar 11, 2013
Finally wrote:
So. does anyone know if Dunkin Donna's is closrd, or jus closed to her?
Barry Green

Knoxville, TN

#41 Mar 16, 2013
union city wrote:
so what do we think of the new bar in town. who owns it truthfully, you may be suprised. will it change and have good people working and hanging out in there or just be another flop
we have plenty of bars i would like to se a nice place to hang out and have a good time with taste how about yall
Is double visions back open?
kj207tf

United States

#42 Mar 16, 2013
snack shop aint so bad. chris chaos needs change up music. same stuff year after year on break. its been geting hot in here for 5 years at least. at least dales throws some new dance and rap on. when IM redy to dance I'm ready to shake it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wish we were fishin.... 47 min just here 14
News Philly man arrested on methamphetamine charges ... 1 hr meth is outdated 13
Look for 1 hr guest 7
Living in union city, tn 2 hr notplayin 14
Feeling richer in 2017? You should be! 2 hr Tennman99 2
Space travel 9 hr Give it away 4
I want 14 hr Give it away 8

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union City Mortgages