Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Used to be a fun-happening place. Now the food suks, service suks & i hear the manager really suks. Jus sayin.
Flipper

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

hahahaha
sucked

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

horrible
Flying Angel

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Heard they had service downstairs and upstairs, the owner was so drunk Sat night that he fell in the floor over a lady, could not get a drink for shit! It's a shame someone fix that place up, then it's worse than what it was before! The karaoke sucks, karaoke bar my ass, sounds so bad! Such a waste of space, building/owner/manager one big joke!
2ways2fly

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Wow that place just gets worse and worse, at least they got 1 cute bartender! Not the fake titty girl either, gross!
Jack

Hickman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

2ways2fly wrote:
Wow that place just gets worse and worse, at least they got 1 cute bartender! Not the fake titty girl either, gross!
Who is the new girl?Does she work upstairs or down?
Old fart

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Hell I would do the manager. Just bend'er over so ya don't have to see that mug.

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

the same old trashy place it always was with a bunch of married men looking for some tramp to go home with. i know groups that go in there just to laugh at the old pathetic people making fools of themselves. a whole lot of nasty!!!
Check

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

guest wrote:
the same old trashy place it always was with a bunch of married men looking for some tramp to go home with. i know groups that go in there just to laugh at the old pathetic people making fools of themselves. a whole lot of nasty!!!
Why don't you go there then!
mlss it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

I miss the good ole days of a packed Bill Codys listening to the MainLine Band.
quest

Hickman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

guest wrote:
true
wow

South Fulton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

there are no good bars in union city no more
Don

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

wow wrote:
there are no good bars in union city no more
Snack shops got get food needs more bands the people are nice there.

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Don wrote:
<quoted text>Snack shops got get food needs more bands the people are nice there.
yea I here there is certain people that go their that think they are to good to just work anywhere ! LMAO, If your too good to get a job where you can so your not mooching , your hanging out at the wrong place!
Cindy

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

hater wrote:
Got all my teeth.Hate it for ya.You must of been looking for a toothless hag .But I promise you could find a ho there.
Yea Snack Shack had its share of trash tonight!!
Finally

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Heard old pervert Frost had enough of Donna's crap and locked the doors. Up for sale already. Hmmmm, who all saw that coming?
Funny

Hickman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Finally wrote:
Heard old pervert Frost had enough of Donna's crap and locked the doors. Up for sale already. Hmmmm, who all saw that coming?
Is it open today
Justin Case

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Finally wrote:
So. does anyone know if Dunkin Donna's is closrd, or jus closed to her?
Barry Green

Hickman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

union city wrote:
so what do we think of the new bar in town. who owns it truthfully, you may be suprised. will it change and have good people working and hanging out in there or just be another flop
we have plenty of bars i would like to se a nice place to hang out and have a good time with taste how about yall
Is double visions back open?
kj207tf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

snack shop aint so bad. chris chaos needs change up music. same stuff year after year on break. its been geting hot in here for 5 years at least. at least dales throws some new dance and rap on. when IM redy to dance I'm ready to shake it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min BOiaF 145,648
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr WTH 9,314
foof stamp fraud 12 hr Corndog 18
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 13 hr Wondering 8,612
who are some hot older men in west tenn. 14 hr Bright Eyes 27
New card shop in uc 18 hr guest 2
Pinnacle Pain Management (Jun '13) 20 hr Patient 27
•••
•••

Union City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••