Want a Bi female to share with my hus...

Want a Bi female to share with my husband

Posted in the Union City Forum

Wishful

Cookeville, TN

#1 Jan 26, 2013
We would love to find a FWB for me (the wife) that would also be ok with hubby joining in at at times We are HWP white and respectrul
curious
#2 Jan 26, 2013
i have always wanted to be with a female but never found one i wanted to try it with.
yep

Stanton, TN

#3 Jan 26, 2013
HWP? Heart Worm Positive????
lezzzzz

Longview, TX

#4 Jan 26, 2013
curious wrote:
i have always wanted to be with a female but never found one i wanted to try it with.
Try it first by tonguing ur husbands bungi hole.

Cookeville, TN

#5 Jan 26, 2013
It can be a very sensual thing. Not for the closed minded , the insecure or the nice people who just are not into it. You can tell the insecure & closed minded ones by their childish responses on here. Two sexy, classy women being very sensual together can be a beautiful thing. A secure, loving couple allowing another person to share their bed and bring spice into an already wonderful sex life sure has my vote

Union City, TN

#6 Jan 26, 2013
That your to busy screwing all the married men.little ms guess
Big Jim

Monterey, TN

#7 Jan 27, 2013
I would also like a bi female for myself, but my wife can't find out. Also I'm recovering from a serious squirrel dander infection hope that's cool.

Newbern, TN

#8 Jan 27, 2013
Bunge first, then build up to a chick. You'll be surprised how tired your tongue gets after just 5 minutes of swirling around. You'll need to build up to 30 minutes before you switch from Bunge to monkey. Your husband will enjoy your training!
omg

United States

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Shannon Merrell is this you resulting to topix again for you husband William Merrell . How sleazy! Seriously!
Beth Meadows

Monterey, TN

#10 Feb 3, 2013
Hey-I got naked pictures of beth meadows-who wants em?
Lol

United States

#11 Feb 3, 2013
Beth Meadows wrote:
Hey-I got naked pictures of beth meadows-who wants em?
Add them to the collection of all the other pics that everybody has of naked HOs around here! I see them all the time and believe me, I can't believe they would even send what I saw out to anyone!
Beth Meadows

Monterey, TN

#12 Feb 3, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text> Add them to the collection of all the other pics that everybody has of naked HOs around here! I see them all the time and believe me, I can't believe they would even send what I saw out to anyone!
yeah these are so gross-cant believe tim robinson sent them to everyone when she sent them to him-still cant believe she sent them in the first place! so gross!!!!!!
Feel bad for you

United States

#13 Feb 3, 2013
You must really have a crappy life to have such a low self worth of yourself. Very Sad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Children's Corner 1 hr His mother 3
Joy the angel 1 hr Ivy 6
Ware Apartments 3 hr Sheriff Rosco P C... 2
Tarren Simpson 7 hr Licker 3
Single in Northwest Tennessee 12 hr Guest 6
Robin Simpson Cranford (Jan '10) 12 hr Gloria 11
Attorney Tim Naifeh Found Guilty of Triple Murder (May '15) 13 hr Sheriff Rosco P C... 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union City Mortgages