of 2
Next Last
D

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jun 6, 2012
sweetheart

Paducah, KY

#4 Jun 10, 2012
ok every one has made mistakes in this world so if bj and matt are thetalk of the day so be it.that just means more people are thinklin of theme but nothin any of you fake people ever say will bother them or make them loose any sleep at night. they might not change but will see. so all you haters need to f**k off!!!!! thanks b***hes!! leave our little fisherman alone.
Hmmm

United States

#5 Jun 10, 2012
Nobodys hating on desperate, ignorant, foolish, meth monkies sweetheart, someone simply posted their crimes to inform others of ignorant meth heads trying to get sudafed AT THE PHARMACY RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE MAFKIN POLICE STATION.... WOW! what idiots, heck they need to be in jail, maybe they'll learn a little COMMON SENSE while in there! Haha dumba$$'s! Funniest part- poppin the hood, pretendin to have car trouble, then trying WALK AWAY,.... HAHA, better yet trying to run with a BLUBANK SHIRT ON.. haha .... Cops just had to keep their eyes on the big fish on the back of his shirt, so amusing .. Methheads can be! Haha. Bet they always b remembered as obion countys/hickmans dumbest meth head criminals!
Hmmm

United States

#6 Jun 10, 2012
Meth heads lose sleep at night? Ha, um.. No. from lookin at pix they dont sleep to lose sleep! Lol
curious

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Jun 11, 2012
it sure did look like they had missed more sleep than they needed and actions spoke for them selves they both was good hard workers until the drug got ahold of them not sure if they abused the drug or the drug abused them the way it looked the drug won wonder how one got all the charges and one got nothing
Hmmm

Call, TX

#8 Jun 11, 2012
Bc the car was registered to the one who got all the charges. His car, his charges.
curious

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Jun 11, 2012
little do you know the car was not in any one of their names
Hmmm

Lewisville, TX

#10 Jun 11, 2012
From what I read it was whoevers car who tried to say they didnt know anything about the car or what was inside it.
curious

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Jun 12, 2012
u hear everything matt was driving but they both was guilty one just would not man up and admit to it but no one expected that since he let his father in law go to jail and take his charge and then wrote statements on matt brother bryan but bryan still got found guilty the hunter boy will get his one day when the right law gets him
sweetheart

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jun 12, 2012
the hunter boy is a good guy so CURIOUS learn your facts bj didnt burn down a house so say something else and bj didnt put a meth bottle in his fatherin laws garbage so say something about that. also he is doing his time for gettin in trouble with matt. talk crap about something you really no.
curious

United States

#13 Jun 12, 2012
honey you must be his wife a meth head like him you worked hard to get out of drug court but todaay your just like him no job and smoking meth and he is not doing time for gettin in trouble with matt is hickman jail not obion he is doing his time for doing drugs and didnt pass his drug screen so go smoke you some more and maybe some day you will realize yall will never have shit doing meth
Truth only please

Martin, TN

#14 Jun 12, 2012
sweetheart wrote:
the hunter boy is a good guy so CURIOUS learn your facts bj didnt burn down a house so say something else and bj didnt put a meth bottle in his fatherin laws garbage so say something about that. also he is doing his time for gettin in trouble with matt. talk crap about something you really no.
BJ Hunter once again got away with no charges. He is a low life scum that needs to be locked away for a very long time. It may just save his life by getting off of the drugs. Him and his wife are two of the biggest meth heads in obion county. They will get what is coming to them one day, if the right police officer comes along that they can't fool.
sweetheart

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jun 12, 2012
oh your good aint you? not do something with your life and stay out of mine. this s**t makes my day noing yall talk about us!!!!!!!!!!
curious

United States

#17 Jun 13, 2012
Truth only please wrote:
<quoted text>
BJ Hunter once again got away with no charges. He is a low life scum that needs to be locked away for a very long time. It may just save his life by getting off of the drugs. Him and his wife are two of the biggest meth heads in obion county. They will get what is coming to them one day, if the right police officer comes along that they can't fool.
agreed with you one day they will get their run in with the right cop and wouldnt it be funny if kentucky finger printed everything
curious

United States

#18 Jun 14, 2012
just to think his wife didnt denie being on meth its sad to think you care more about meth than your family one day you will wonder why you dont have anything and for matt he will straighten his life up he dont got to be caught a hundred times to learn his lesson you just keep smoking that foil thats all you know to do wish you luck to bad when someone told you po that you was involved she had more faith in you but you fooled her
llf

Union City, TN

#19 Jun 15, 2012
somebody tell me how BJ's wife graduated from drug court last month ? I saw her a few days ago and she was covered with sores how do they over look that? she looks like death isn't far away! as for BJ he is a snitch! he never does as much time as anyone else you can bet their day is coming !
curious

United States

#20 Jun 16, 2012
they make stuff to help you pass all test and when you get to schedule them thats how cause everyone knows she is strung out thier and they think they are cute looks like if they looked at their pictes they would realize they look like hell
TGY

Union City, TN

#21 Jun 16, 2012
Once a drug like meth snatches ahold of someone, they are no longer in control and are completely not themselves. Matt is an incredible person with a great heart who needs help. I know he has told his mother not to bail him out or spend any money on him. Matt has manned up and is facing his charges on his own...like a real man. I hope and pray that he is able to get drug court because I've seen it help alot of people recover from drug addiction. (it works if you work it) I'm praying for you, Matt.
curious

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Jun 17, 2012
matt may have learned his lesson but for the other one he will never him or his wife will never have a thing she is so far out there it she will probaly end up in there with him before he can get out
unknown

Mayfield, KY

#23 Jun 18, 2012
Well if matt has told his mother not to bail him out or spend any money on him.. and has manned up and is a incrediable person with a great heart then mayb he needs to tell his mother to start payin all the the ppl he owes money to that he stole from... includin me!!! and before u go to jump any conclusions no i dnt do drugs... so hopefully he has manned up and has a state of mind now bc it would b nice to get what only money i had at that time back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Psychics in Union City 1 hr do you have proof 8
Rebel flags 3 hr hereyago 13
disgusted 5 hr Guest 9
Anyone know Thomas Shore (Apr '10) 7 hr Yobbie 19
Thunder on the Lake (Reelfoot Lake) Fri guest 8
Disability Fraud Fri guest2 23
Crystal oliver Thu Tony 12
More from around the web

Union City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE