Posted in the Union City Forum

Union city

Union City, TN

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Do you know people like that?
High Society

United States

#2 Jan 16, 2013
A few, but its a image thing and comes off as odd. This is mostly young 30 year old folks that are trying to keep up with the Jones.

New Money = I'm too good..look at me! Most go broke fast and have a huge debt load.

Old Money = Most of them are not to bad. They don't have to put on a show they don't have to.

A$$ Holes = well some people just are and can't help it.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Thats the old Goodyear workers to a T
Now they have no mney and scramble for their variouis welfare checks
Are their wives and daughters, former Goodyear Prncesses, stripping for food money yet?
jus sayin

United States

#4 Jan 17, 2013
Brian wrote:
Thats the old Goodyear workers to a T
Now they have no mney and scramble for their variouis welfare checks
Are their wives and daughters, former Goodyear Prncesses, stripping for fo
od money yet?
I thought you told everyone you had cancer and were going to die soon? Why are you still here? We are waiting for the world to be a better place. Hurry up and die already!
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#5 Jan 17, 2013
jus sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you told everyone you had cancer and were going to die soon? Why are you still here? We are waiting for the world to be a better place. Hurry up and die already!
Yep I "had" it. Based upon my most recent PET scan it is now in remission
While we are on that, the hospitalization that I pay for covered all the costs which is so unlike you bozos that will be on medicaid because you ran your jobs away
What morons
Dan

Memphis, TN

#6 Jan 17, 2013
OMG really you people are this desperate for something to talk about. Worthless
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#7 Jan 17, 2013
Actually all of union city is wortless now dan
Got a job do ya?
It wont last long
Welfare is Union Citys future
jus sayin

United States

#8 Jan 17, 2013
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>Yep I "had" it. Based upon my most recent PET scan it is now in remission
While we are on that, the hospitalization that I pay for covered all the costs which is so unlike you bozos that will be on medicaid because you ran your jobs away
What morons
Actually there bro, I did work for goodyear, but see I like most of my friends from out there am not stupid. When they closed the doors on us I went to school. I am now very happily employed by a company that treats me very well. One that will not be closing in fact. You see I am an emergency medical worker. So for what you "know" there big guy, its all bogus. Im not on any kind of welfare, nor do I need anyone to cover my medical expenses. Now this is what I know, cancer patients all draw disability. That is a form of welfare. And with disability comes medicare. Another form of welfare. And you don't pay for any hospital or dr. visits. And you are trying to run down the people that made it possible for you to receive free healthcare. You are a total loser. I am now done with you on this matter. Don't waste youre time typing anything in reply, I will not even read it. Just know that you are worthless and I patiently await your demise.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#9 Jan 17, 2013
jus sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there bro, I did work for goodyear, but see I like most of my friends from out there am not stupid. When they closed the doors on us I went to school. I am now very happily employed by a company that treats me very well. One that will not be closing in fact. You see I am an emergency medical worker. So for what you "know" there big guy, its all bogus. Im not on any kind of welfare, nor do I need anyone to cover my medical expenses. Now this is what I know, cancer patients all draw disability. That is a form of welfare. And with disability comes medicare. Another form of welfare. And you don't pay for any hospital or dr. visits. And you are trying to run down the people that made it possible for you to receive free healthcare. You are a total loser. I am now done with you on this matter. Don't waste youre time typing anything in reply, I will not even read it. Just know that you are worthless and I patiently await your demise.
Nope. I have BC/BS that I pay for that pays my medical bills. You see in Union City the slightest medical issue sends one of you dodos to the welfare line while many of the rest of the world guts up, faces the issue heads on and succeeds on beating the problem.
This is nothing new when you think of all the veterans in past wars that had limbs amputated and other issues that did not slow them down while in comparison todays Tennesse trash would be first in line at the welfare office. Based upon that I assume your whole post is just the usual old hogwash so often heard from the union type proclaiming how much better life is without the plant that was run out of town.
Common sense says that if the job of an EMT was better you, as weell as the rest of the dodos, would have gone for it sooner.
Next on the list tell us how you won 50 million in the lottery based upon some so called logic as to why you ran your job away. <rolls eyes> This will be a good one
mayflower

Paris, TN

#10 Jan 19, 2013
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. I have BC/BS that I pay for that pays my medical bills. You see in Union City the slightest medical issue sends one of you dodos to the welfare line while many of the rest of the world guts up, faces the issue heads on and succeeds on beating the problem.
This is nothing new when you think of all the veterans in past wars that had limbs amputated and other issues that did not slow them down while in comparison todays Tennesse trash would be first in line at the welfare office. Based upon that I assume your whole post is just the usual old hogwash so often heard from the union type proclaiming how much better life is without the plant that was run out of town.
Common sense says that if the job of an EMT was better you, as weell as the rest of the dodos, would have gone for it sooner.
Next on the list tell us how you won 50 million in the lottery based upon some so called logic as to why you ran your job away. <rolls eyes> This will be a good one
sucky life huh? lol
Call BS

United States

#11 Jan 19, 2013
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. I have BC/BS that I pay for that pays my medical bills. You see in Union City the slightest medical issue sends one of you dodos to the welfare line while many of the rest of the world guts up, faces the issue heads on and succeeds on beating the problem.
Next on the list tell us how you won 50 million in the lottery based upon some so called log
ic as to why you ran your job away. <rolls eyes> This will be a good one
Yea, we all believe that you suffered through cancer battles and continued to work and pay your own insurance and never received any welfare. Anyone can see through your bs. Your lying about something there. People like you are a dispicable. Dude give the goodyear crap a rest. Its been gone a year and a half now. Your the only person that hasn't gotten over it. We don't care. Its in the past. Move on with your life. Not even the ex goodyear employees care anymore. If they are broke its their problem.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#12 Jan 19, 2013
Call BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, we all believe that you suffered through cancer battles and continued to work and pay your own insurance and never received any welfare. Anyone can see through your bs. Your lying about something there. People like you are a dispicable. Dude give the goodyear crap a rest. Its been gone a year and a half now. Your the only person that hasn't gotten over it. We don't care. Its in the past. Move on with your life. Not even the ex goodyear employees care anymore. If they are broke its their problem.
Typical factory worker response. Some people save and invest for the potholes one hits on the road of life. Others like the lowlife union types think that they are so important the world owes them a living as well as health care.
As you found out...you are worthless
Call BS

United States

#13 Jan 20, 2013
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>Typical factory worker response. Some people save and invest for the potholes one hits on the road of life. Others like the lowlife union types think that they are so important the world owes them a living as well as health care.
As you found out...you are worthless
We have all realized YOU are one of the people this post is about. You believe your better than any person that worked for goodyear. Your comments are all crap though. Like I stated before you are the one person who even cares about goodyear anymore. Its gone... big deal, it is in the past. You keep living in the past if that's what makes you feel good man. We have all moved on. That puts us all above you.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#14 Jan 20, 2013
Moved on to the welfare line that the rest of us pay taxes to support so you see for us, it continues on. Further the jobs you ran away could have been done by future generations. For them it goes on too as they become doomed to jobs of fast food, retail, waitressing, stripping or whatever all due to your stubborness and greed.
Shhhhh

Martin, TN

#15 Jan 20, 2013
This sounds personal
check

United States

#16 Jan 20, 2013
Brian who???
lol

Grapevine, TX

#18 Jan 22, 2013
Brian from family guy. He just wants to give Louise some doggie. Lmao!
did u know

Union City, TN

#19 Jan 23, 2013
check wrote:
Brian who???
Brian.....sounds like ICU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fire destroys church in Union City, TN 33 min Better than you 35
Divorced Dads 6 hr Guest 64
Darla Dunn Adcock 7 hr Just me 3
Christi Manns 8 hr Old acquittance 1
Just curious 8 hr nitty gritty 2
Mr business man 8 hr Carolyn Carter 12
Will Yates 9 hr Tat4life 12

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance