Modern Paranormal

Jackson, TN

#1 Dec 1, 2010
Hello! We are a NON-PROFIT paranormal investigations team located in West Tennessee. We are currently seeking to build working relationships with local mediums, psychics, sensitives, and priests in this area. We would also like to find priests/ministers of other religions as well. If you or someone you know would like to help in this field, please contact us at:

modern-paranormal@excite.com
Atheist

Union City, TN

#2 Dec 1, 2010
How about atheists? Perhaps you could have one of us ride around and explain these things that go bump in the night aren't real.
anon

New Orleans, LA

#3 Dec 1, 2010
wow... just wow...
Pat Summers

Cookeville, TN

#4 Dec 1, 2010
Modern Paranormal wrote:
Hello! We are a NON-PROFIT paranormal investigations team located in West Tennessee. We are currently seeking to build working relationships with local mediums, psychics, sensitives, and priests in this area. We would also like to find priests/ministers of other religions as well. If you or someone you know would like to help in this field, please contact us at:
Don't listen to these jackasses. I am a skeptic too but I think this endeavor is awesome!

Martin, TN

#5 Dec 1, 2010
BOO!
Modern Paranormal

Jackson, TN

#6 Dec 2, 2010
Moving to the top
Modern Paranormal

Jackson, TN

#7 Dec 2, 2010

BOO

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Dec 2, 2010
Make this post go away. It scares me!
ParanormalActivi ty

Morristown, TN

#9 Dec 2, 2010
I live near UC and I am definitely interested, just don't FREAK OUT when I scream at the ghosts. I've had several encounters in my home and other homes.
Modern Paranormal

Jackson, TN

#10 Dec 3, 2010

CHRIST IS RISEN

Union City, TN

#11 Dec 3, 2010
It is for a man ONCE to die and then judgement. There are no such things as ghosts these are demons. Play with fire and you will be burned.
Modern Paranormal

Alcoa, TN

#12 Dec 3, 2010
I forgot to mention that we are gay, so if you are a girl and want to join, Please.. PLEASE bring a strap-on and pleanty of baby oil.
Thanks,
Modern Paranormal

Alcoa, TN

#13 Dec 3, 2010
Yes, we like to play with the demons. Being demon raped is something that one can only wish to have done to him/her. Its devine!
THanks,
THE REALMODERN PARANORMAL

United States

#14 Dec 4, 2010
I was wrong to assume that I could get legitimate responses here. Thanks for those of you that responded positively. Those of you that mocked me and pretended to be me, have my pitty.

There will be no more posts from the REAL Modern Paranormal.
jack

Martin, TN

#15 Dec 4, 2010
it is all fake fake i say
Ugh

Dyersburg, TN

#16 Dec 4, 2010
Oh for goodness sake. You religious fanatics are the meanest, rudest, most judgmental, hypocritical, shameful, close-minded people there are. How about practicing what you preach for once? I'm sure that's too much to ask...obviously its more fun for you to attack people, call them names and say filthy sexual things to them...for no reason. And by the way, nice to see that you think rape is something to make fun of. And why do I get the sneaking suspicion that you're one of those people who perpetuates hate crimes? Gosh, we should all strive to be just like you! The world would be a much better place!(That's sarcasm, by the way, for anyone who didn't catch it.)

These guys were simply asking for the assistance and input of several types of people in their endeavor, INCLUDING PRIESTS. There are plenty of Christians out there who have felt the love and presence of a loved one who has passed.

Believing in this and wanting to learn more about it doesn't make you scary and evil. However...unprovoked verbal attacks, perpetuating hate crimes, filth and making light of rape...well...that just might.

Good luck in your endeavor guys. Hope you find the help you need.

Since: Dec 10

Union City, TN

#17 Dec 13, 2010
The last email I sent to you says that your ip and email have been black listed for excessive policy violations.
susan kiss

Lacchiarella, Italy

#18 Dec 1, 2012
hi all am a wealthy lady looking up to help any person who needs financial help my email is petfinderf@gmail.com
thank

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
baptist question 48 min Truth Believer 74
Worst couples 1 hr Lol 9
Old West Steakhouse 1 hr Waiting 9
Amy Frankum 2 hr UC Mama 5
Oncologist 3 hr Curious 1
CASH MONEY for Travis Medley 3 hr metyourmatch 18
Immigration Officers in Uc 4 hr TrollBuster 20

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance