express tan....aka ben 2 the beach

Posted in the Union City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ticked off

Tipton, TN

#1 May 6, 2011
ok since "Express Tan" has bought ben 2 the beach, it sucks! The girls that are running that place are so unprofessional! They are snobby and rude. I have not have one good experience since I started tanning there. I hate to even go sometimes. I wish Ben had never sold it to express tan. he and his staff were always so nice and friendly. It was a huge mistake to sell. Trust me.
lululul

Jackson, TN

#2 May 6, 2011
CRY MOAR K

Newbern, TN

#3 May 6, 2011
Wah wah, "I go in looking for skin cancer/some fake orange spray on crap and they're rude to me!"
Call the waaahmbulance.
lol

Jackson, TN

#4 May 6, 2011
guest wrote:
Wah wah, "I go in looking for skin cancer/some fake orange spray on crap and they're rude to me!"
Call the waaahmbulance.
Make sure they bring some waaahmburgers and some french cries.

Fayetteville, NC

#5 May 6, 2011
They are rude! I quit tanning there.
Lola

Union City, TN

#6 May 6, 2011
Speaking of fake orange spray.. Does an employee do the spray tans or do they use the machine?
FYI

United States

#7 May 7, 2011
ticked off wrote:
ok since "Express Tan" has bought ben 2 the beach, it sucks! The girls that are running that place are so unprofessional! They are snobby and rude. I have not have one good experience since I started tanning there. I hate to even go sometimes. I wish Ben had never sold it to express tan. he and his staff were always so nice and friendly. It was a huge mistake to sell. Trust me.
FYI
Ben didn't sell the tanning place. That family has lost 3 loved ones in a fairly short period of time -- Ben, Ben Jr., and Miss Claudia.
exactly

United States

#8 May 7, 2011
GO TO THE TUNNEL, NEW BEDS=NEW BULBS
moron

Union City, TN

#9 May 7, 2011
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI
Ben didn't sell the tanning place. That family has lost 3 loved ones in a fairly short period of time -- Ben, Ben Jr., and Miss Claudia.
They didn't lose Ben Jr. Get your info straight before you mouth off on here. They did lose a brother/son but he's name isn't Ben Jr. His name is Peter.
FYI

United States

#10 May 7, 2011
Sorry! I tried to remember which one for sure and really didn't think I was mouthing off. Just possibly giving insight into why the place was sold.
myself

Union City, TN

#11 May 7, 2011
i agree..its gotta be 100 degrees n there every time i go. It was never that hot before.They said its only because Ben didnt have the business they have. the beds are very dusty..just look in between the acrylic and bulbs, lots of dust and hair. thats very gross!!!the floors are nasty too. If they would clean like Ben did and worry about the customer they would do alot better.. Im afraid their business will eventually suffer.
exactly

United States

#12 May 7, 2011
go to the TUNNEL
Happy Customer

Union City, TN

#13 May 7, 2011
I have been going there since Studio A closed and the girls have always been very nice and helpful to me. It does get really hot in there in the afternoons but thats just part of it. The bulbs in the beds are nice and new. I have gotten darker there than I have anywhere else I've been. I do wish they weren't so expensive though.
customer

Milan, TN

#15 May 7, 2011
lots of loafers hanging around the waiting room, makes it very uncomfortable to get service. every chair full. i drove away
duh

Martin, TN

#16 May 7, 2011
they are not loafers, just people waiting to get a bed
tan

United States

#17 May 8, 2011
At the tunnel if u buy lotion u get minutes for free!!!
wondering

Newbern, TN

#18 May 8, 2011
did someone from the TUNNEL start this thread?
yip yip

Hendersonville, NC

#19 May 14, 2011
I agree its not the same there is one girl still working there she is about the only there that has sense don't know her name the other girls need to go back to school u don't have to be so rude.
tanner

United States

#20 May 14, 2011
yip yip wrote:
I agree its not the same there is one girl still working there she is about the only there that has sense don't know her name the other girls need to go back to school u don't have to be so rude.
go to the tunnel, new beds and good service
WHAT

Murray, KY

#21 May 16, 2011
They want $6.95 per session? That seems by far crazy to me. Most places charge $3.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sammie's Cafe and Sandwich Shop, Martin and Uni... 20 min Dresden Lion 10
Hunks at Abernathy's 23 min kim 8
Alexie Brown (May '10) 1 hr Alexie Brown 28
Why do white girls want black men (Sep '12) 2 hr pookie 678
Lake Co Falcon fan 13 hr ohyeah 5
Glenn Webb 21 hr guest 1
Jonathan Ogden 22 hr mary 2
Union City Dating
Find my Match

Union City Jobs